View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

155 74.88%
  • No

52 25.12%
Page 1120 of 1128 FirstFirst ... 1206201020107011101117111811191120112111221123 ... LastLast
Results 22,381 to 22,400 of 22545

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Epl window closed?

Chelsea need a #9 badly 150 million for Icardi
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

2. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Please give me your top 10 list which I asked you earlier so I can know if there's any reason to keep responding to you over this issue.
    Ok, don't exactly understand what this change but i can make one of players i have seen live . It's of course personal so don't judge

1. Il Fenomeno
    2. Ibra
    3. CR7/Messi
    4. CR7/Messi
    5. EtoŽo
    6. Klose
    7. Henry
    8. Totti
    9. Sheva
    10. Aguero

Of course it's very personal and i don't want to argue. Every one has a oppinion. I made a mix of players i personaly like but also including of what they won. I would like to include Milito and Adriano for example but they had "only" 2-3 good years so it would be dumb. Or Julio Cruz, he is also one my favorite strikers. The top 10 is a mix between who i like but also who deserves to be there. Im not a Cr7 fan but we can't say that he is not good enough.
    Same for someone like Klose he still is the top scorer of the world cup, you can't say that it's not something important. For sure we can compare him with Icardi the way he plays. But for me he was still much better. I would compare Icardi with Inzaghi that scored a lot of goals but never really was considred as one of the best strikers ever (like the 10 players i said). Inzaghi anyway remains better for what he won and the important goals he mades. Icardi has won nothing and would be probably wait till 2021 instead of trying to win something.

Maybe Icardi would do better 10-20 years ago, he is not a modern striker for me.
    and please don't compare someone like Sheva with Icardi because he don't has the same abbilitys.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

4. Thanks (1): Lui

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Roma strongly on Icardi. Petrachi offering 9M on wages!
    They first have to offer some decent money to Inter. Not Dzeko + peanuts crap type of deals.

6. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    On Facebook Amala :
    Dzeko + 45 mln this is the agreement between Inter and Roma for Icardi.
    An affirmative response is expected of the footballer

WTF?! Are Inter mgmt insane?! If this is true... Omg a money wise worthless Dzeko and only 45mil

Ooooh boy I have a headache

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Epl window closed?

Chelsea need a #9 badly 150 million for Icardi
    You do realise they're under a transfer ban?
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

10. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Considering whatever has happened with Icardi, we Interisti shouldn’t complain about a Dzeko + 45 million + bonuses for icardi offer. The evaluation can potentially reach 65/70 million if you consider Dzeko’s valuation at 15 million.

Just hope Icardi doesn’t decline the offer.
    Spoiler: text 

12. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

I want at least Dzeko + 50m + bonuses!

Fav. Player
    #4, Recoba,Eto

England

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

WTF?! Are Inter mgmt insane?! If this is true... Omg a money wise worthless Dzeko and only 45mil
    We froze icardi out of the squad and made it public we don't want him anymore... He's not going to keep his old value. We should be thankful to get a bag of cow shit for him

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Roma strongly on Icardi. Petrachi offering 9M on wages!

Still not enough for Icardi. Dude wants to be in a title favorite side and CL matches, along with the 9M per year. Roma's begging not enough
    In what currency? Certainly not in euros. Roma simply can't afford Icardi wages.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Florenzi+Zaniolo+Dzeko+45 for Icardi+Vecino+Politano+Mario
    NBA Blockbuster Trade style

18. Thanks (3): I'mNewHere, Lui, rfU

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    In what currency? Certainly not in euros. Roma simply can't afford Icardi wages.
    That's also my first thought. But Dzeko makes 4,5m/y and they released De Rossi 3,5m/y. That's already 8m. Manolas was also a big earner in their team.

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Florenzi+Zaniolo+Dzeko+45 for Icardi+Vecino+Politano+Mario
    NBA Blockbuster Trade style
    tbh I'd be happy if we made that trade excluding the money

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    There needs to be resale-% on the deal if we do business with Roma. They will fucking sell him to Juve next summer on huge profit.

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    What is this idiotic argue: Icardi scores 121 goals in 219 games in Serie A. Lukaku scored 113 goals in 252 games in EPL. The numbers speak for Icardi but it's a small margin. We need to consider also Lukaku played in a stronger league (Brehme will disagree) and also more years with lesser teams (West Bromwich and Everton), where is suppose to have fewer opportunities.
    So now people are debating Icardi vs. Lukaku, who is the better striker?

First, let's just be clear that both Icardi & Lukaku are two completely different animals. Icardi is clinical finisher who relies on his clever brilliant positioning and off the ball movements, causing defenders to be cautious of of him despite his seemingly 'harmless and invinsible' presence on the pitch. Lukaku on the other hand offers something very different. While not having the finishing & positioning capabilities of Icardi (he isn't that bad in these departments either, but not as good as Icardi), Lukaku is the 'in your fucking face' type of striker. He comes at you with his physical strength & pace, causing trouble for defenders and often dragging 2 or more opposing players to take him on thus opening more space for team mates to break into. This might be very handy for Inter who have been struggling to unlock tight Serie A defenses due to the lack of physicality and directness in our attacking phase. What I mean is there are hardly any build-ups from the middle, instead we just spam in those mindless crosses to Icardi hoping that out of those 57493 crosses, he will put one in. With Lukaku, he can help us improve in that department with his hold-up plays, enabling other team mates to get involved in the attacking build ups. Lukaku might even be handy at receiving all those crosses as he is quite a decent header of the ball too. Again, probably not as good as Icardi, but he isn't that bad either.

It's ridiculous to write Lukaku off when the season hasn't even begun. Dude hasn't even played a minute of competitive football with us yet and we are already comparing him to Icardi? Let's support him and hope that he will succeed here. No need to be bitter about that 65m spent on him because that amount is not even that much in today's insanely inflated market. We spent it on a top striker from a top league, probably the best and most competitive league in the world right now. We spent 40m & 30m on pieces of shit in Joao Mario & Gabigol for fuck's sake.

Lukaku is a proven Premier League striker just like Icardi is a proven Serie A striker. Statistics wise, there is not much difference. Both also had a shit campaign last season but I consider Icardi was worse. Dude didn't score from open play for like what, half of the season? 1/3 or more of his goals last season were penalties too (correct me if I'm wrong), so if you take away all those penalties his stats would look far worse. Bear in mind that Lukaku didn't take penalties for Man Utd.

Let's not disregard what Icardi has done to this club either. Dude was simply awesome in many occasions for us. I was initially a constant critic of him, but time & time again he had shut me up and I became a fan instead. Could have been a fucking legend for us had he kept his shit together. His whore of a wife doesn't help his situation either. By now, he should have realized that his time at Inter is up. Losing the captain armband, now losing the number 9 as well. What a fucking slap to his ego & pride that is. Sad how things have turned out for great player like him, but probably Inter & the fans have grown tired of his sagas (annual contract negotiation thing, faking injury and all that shit).

United States

Really well said tonyclifton. No reason we can’t be excited to have Lukaku and sell Icardi while we still appreciate the good times. It’s just time for all parties to move on.

24. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    You do realise they're under a transfer ban?
    Fk forgot!!

Man they were shit today
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    My god this thread is so extremist in their views. We're not debating left or right wing politics. Or whether trans people should be allowed to compete in sports under their newly adopted gender or something. Personally I don't see how it isn't obvious that some of the things Icardi does is a player had a negative impact on our attack in certain way. His lack of interest in dropping deep and his few touches per game clearly to me played a part in how little our midfielders etc would score. Nor do think he is a bad passer of the ball. Especially when he is static his ability to hit a good cross or a nice pass is clearly visible. Icardi's supporters would like to put all the blame on his teammates for when he didn't assist more last season, but like to point out when he was our second top assist leader a few seasons earlier. The guy passes the ball less than 15 times a game. He is not going to have 8 assists a season every year when he passes the ball that seldom. No footballer in the world would regularly assist that often with so few passes every season, but somehow certain people like to be outraged that his teammates somehow prevented him from dominating these charts year after year. Clearly a guy who has in any season notched up 8 assists can contribute in other ways than just scoring, but the people being deliberately obtuse by refusing to accept that regardless of whether it is a CFs job to score goals that it is plausible that a team with a CF who scores less could score more than the same team with a higher scoring CF who contributes less. This isn't some time of absurd idea

I could go on, but it seems pointless. If you want to read a better written post on this subject I would recommend searching for Universe's posts in this thread.

Anyway, personally I'm optimistic for the season ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Anyway, personally I'm optimistic for the season ahead.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

28. Thanks (1): Shaun

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

should swap him for zaniolo or just keep him around. you can not strengthen a rival like that, they will either sell him for stupid money or make good use from him in the league

or loan him instead of selling him for so cheap. his price might go up again

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Who the fuck cares, Icardi helped us to this stage. Be grateful and move one. Now its Lukaku's time to shine and we should all appreciate a new start without a striker pissing on our supporters
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

31. Thanks (4): bjwam4, MVD, rfU, thatdude