View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

170 76.23%
  • No

53 23.77%
Page 1123 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 123623102310731113112011211122112311241125112611331173 ... LastLast
Results 22,441 to 22,460 of 24300

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

reports say he agreed with rube 5 year contract obliging the merda to pay 8 mln+bonuses/year
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That's been the rumor for the past 5-6 months.

4. Thanks (1): syrus

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Is it just me or are we now in a really strong position?

If we don’t want Dybala/ juve are unwilling to trade him then surely we can:
    - Shut the doors on jube
    - Tell Icardi that we are not dealing with them/ won’t be dealing with them
    - Tell him is Roma, Napoli or bench

I figure it wouldn’t take him long to come around!!

And flip that by public ally announcing that we won’t for jube which either kills it or makes them offer more.

6. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    That's been the rumor for the past 5-6 months.
    I think that's what finally pissed off management.. but no one really knows

United States

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post

- Shut the doors on jube

And flip that by public ally announcing that we won’t for jube which either kills it or makes them offer more.
    We are unless we are in a rush to sell because we want to make another move

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post

- Shut the doors on jube

And if he refuses all and will sit for the year? How is that good for Inter? We have to include him training with the first team or risk being sued. How is that good for the first team if he is a "locker room problem"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

11. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, _OC_

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Bench is not an option. Since he is "out of the project", he must be sold. That's it.
    non mollare mai

13. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Both parties are between a rock and a hard place right now. Of course ultimately we have the upper hand, we can, should and probably will, if forced, just let him rot on the bench. It's a lose-lose situation but the contractual situation currently is on our side. He has to make compromises, if he wants to play.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

15. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    2 years without football for Icardshit and no SMS/top Midfielder >>>>> Sell him to Rube for only 45m and get SMS

I mch prefer the first option and end up without SMS.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Where is Paratici with a sack of money that he can't even count the amount?!
    I mean his boss Ronaldo ordered to fetch Icardi

We shouldn't even consider anything under 80mil from Rube tho. If they don't have that give us Dybala, I would take Mandzukic also

I mean how much is a forward who scores a Gags amount of goals worth anyway?!

Yep Dybala+Mandzukic for Icardi please...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Does the same logic apply to Man City?
    Yes it does. When did they last win a European trophy? What European pedigree do they have in terms of their history?

That status belongs to United not City. Manchester City used to be Championship shit kickers. Today, they are just a rich club that has won the English Premier League and on present form, are a Champions League semi finalist at best.

Of course, the English Premier League is stronger than Ligure 1 but the same principle applies as PSG.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Like I said before Rube, Napoli, Roma and we have a

21. Thanks (2): magnesium, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    And if he refuses all and will sit for the year? How is that good for Inter? We have to include him training with the first team or risk being sued. How is that good for the first team if he is a "locker room problem"?
    This essentially puts Icardi in a position where he has to choose football or pride. It's tough for him, apparently. If he sits a year, his salary demands and contract term will be shelved from lack of play and commitmen . If he chooses this, hes not even taking inter down with him since Inter have excluded him from preparations since June.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Where is Paratici with a sack of money that he can't even count the amount?!
    I mean his boss Ronaldo ordered to fetch Icardi

We shouldn't even consider anything under 80mil from Rube tho. If they don't have that give us Dybala, I would take Mandzukic also

I mean how much is a forward who scores a Gags amount of goals worth anyway?!

Yep Dybala+Mandzukic for Icardi please...

Paratici really fucked it up with Dybala. With his brilliant idea to make a Dybala-Lukaku swap offer and later his negotiations with Spurs, he managed to officially put Dybala on the market, decrease his value and ruin Dybala relationship with Juve management. An Icardi-Dybala swap deal is now more possible than it was before thanks to Paratici.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

And if he refuses all and will sit for the year? How is that good for Inter?
    It's not good for the team, but it's even worse situation for Icardi i.e. it's not going to happen.

How is that good for the first team if he is a "locker room problem"?
    Once had a girl at work who didn't talk to me for a whole year lol you just get on with your day to day like an adult. The problem was him being captain / team leader, and management generally disliking him. But I don't think his team mates are that bothered anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    he managed to officially put Dybala on the market, decrease his value
    I don't believe by transfer listing a player management takes a real hit in terms of transfer value. Neymar's price is going up, not down. If 3/4 clubs are bidding for a player the price will go up, no matter how determined management is to get rid of you.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    I asked how it's good for Inter and get responses on how it's bad/worst for Icardi....

Carry on....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

27. Thanks (3): Bergpavian, CafeCordoba, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    I don't understand your premise. On the one hand it's clear to everybody we want him gone. Some reports say that he only wants jube, so by bluffing him to sit on the bench for the entire year we force him into being more open to a move elsewhere or else he will enjoy sitting on the bench.

What's so hard here to understand. You focus all the time on the negative of this situation from the club perspective. The problem is not the club who wants to get rid of him. The problem in the premise is that icardi is open only to 1 move which puts this club into disadvantage. By threatining icardi to keep him on the bench for the whole year we try to lessen his stubborness.

It's poker game. Same as with jube during this mercato.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

I asked how it's good for Inter and get responses on how it's bad/worst for Icardi....

Carry on....
    Well... he will be example what happens if you fuck with the club and with the fans, no matter eaven if you are capitano or face of the team you will be out of the project

I think that will motivate rest of the team to behave #Interhaveballs
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Yes it does. When did they last win a European trophy? What European pedigree do they have in terms of their history?

That status belongs to United not City. Manchester City used to be Championship shit kickers. Today, they are just a rich club that has won the English Premier League and on present form, are a Champions League semi finalist at best.

Of course, the English Premier League is stronger than Ligure 1 but the same principle applies as PSG.
    Yeap, that's fair.

Though both PSG and Man City have actually won something in Europe in their lifetime. In fact, that PSG European trophy back in the 90s made us buy Djorkaeff from them.

And Man City iirc is a top 6 team in English football history (behind Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Aston Villa and probably Everton), so while they were recently (within the last 30 years) a crap team by any standard, it's not like they are on a Huddersfield or Charlton level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    The problem is not the club who wants to get rid of him. The problem in the premise is that icardi is open only to 1 move which puts this club into disadvantage.
    Not really.

The problem is that we want to send away a player that does not want to leave. If he wanted to leave, he'd be gone already.

This "only wants 1 club" just fits the narrative of the management who want to sign Dybala and portray Icardi as the villain of the story that wants to jump ship to the gobbi, despite rejecting them all the time in the last 3 years that they wanted to grab him.
    If he only wanted one club, we wouldn't be entertaining offers from Roma (40m + Dzeko) or Napoli (55-60m) who are not idiots to bid for someone who has zero intentions of joining them.
    Last edited by brehme1989; 13 Aug 19 at 14:59.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

31. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Inter7

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Carry on....
    I dont think it's an issue of bad or good for inter. Ideally, this wouldve been avoided and a solution couldve been found, but at the moment inter is moving forward without him and Icardi doesnt have a team to play for. For inter it's too early to tell if it's good move.
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

33. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, Rain