View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

173 76.55%
  • No

53 23.45%
Page 1214 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 2147141114116412041211121212131214121512161217 ... LastLast
Results 24,261 to 24,280 of 24467

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Always seen Icardi like a one dimensional striker. At times he was so spastic and clueless. He obviously has a good finishing skills but that is all about him. No to mention his outfield fuck ups. Hope he does well at PSG and they purchase him as soon as possible.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks (1): syrus

Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

Indonesia

If Icardi were here...

He will score more..

https://sempreinter.com/2019/11/29/r...inter-history/
    Sensi Rules!!!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Dude's getting slated for that game against Madrid. But at the same time, he was getting praised piled on him literally last week for scoring something like 10 in 11 starts. From the best striker in the world, to an absolute turd after 1 game

Absolutely nuts that someone who scores so much can be so polarising. I do wonder what would have happened if we hadn't picked him up; would some other 'big' team (Milan, Juve, Napoli) have taken the chance on him, or would he have ended up doing the classic mid-table Italian tour ala Matri/Quagliarella?
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

5. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Skimming through all of this Icardi drama and discussions, I can't stress enough how fucking glad I am that it finally has nothing to do with Inter and no longer our problem.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

United States

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    Skimming through all of this Icardi drama and discussions, I can't stress enough how fucking glad I am that it finally has nothing to do with Inter and no longer our problem.
    Not our problem until PSG catches on and sends his ass right back

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Do you know how brehme arguments against stuff that he is wrong about? He bury the other guy in text
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

10. Thanks (2): MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Icardi 2017< Lautaro 2019

12. Thanks (2): Adriano, Palacio

United States

Wanda being dumb was the best thing to happen. If not, he would still be here and Inter would not be doing as well as they are now.

14. Thanks (3): Adriano, Palacio, syrus

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Derailed from the Lukaku thread, the hatred on this guy unmasked...

"Doesn't get involved" my ass. When you want to criticize something at least do it right. Speak about his problematic character or how he wasn't an inspiring leader or his stupid hairdo or whatever. Just don't bullshit your way through expecting that people will just follow suit just because.

Let's see how...uninvoled Icardi was during the time that FIF was crying "he just waits for crosses in the box".

And a typical Serie A game where he is double and triple marked, yet with the difference that Lautaro was subbed in next to him and then it shows how much more active he is by drifting wide too.

Nothing newsworthy, but apparently it is when someone not Icardi is doing this simple stuff...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

This thread, the Lukaku one and Conte's thread have become hosts to one of the biggest and dullest shitfests I've experienced on FIF. It's the same set of members "arguing" in circles like dogs chasing their own tails.

Also, there seems to be no hope for betterment because one of you clowns will always bump these threads as soon as a goal is scored/missed by the players or a game is won/lost by Conte, and by doing this triggering the other side.

Sure, forums are meant for discussions, but this bullshit is like watching a shitty movie on repeat for the last 5 months.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Greece

When did I bump the thread for Lukaku or Conte? I do engage in discussion when Lukaku is being overhyped but since I'm the apparent posterboy for this, I don't recall ever bumping up the thread to say anything. Maybe vs Slavia at home I was one of the first to comment, but in fact if you check everytime I posted without replying to someone it was to make a positive remark. Only to be followed by some idiot with an anti-Icardi or anti-Spalletti or just a moronic response towards me that is completely unrelated to my initial post.

I've been targetted by several members here for my take on Icardi and the uomo di merda we have as coach and I ignore at least 75% of them.

As for this thread, I comment when I watch the game or notice that something happened. Just like with Radja and Perisic. And kids like Radu and Pinamonti. These are still Inter players on paper and I have a vested interest in how they are doing. Icardi just happens to be the most active, controversial and popular of our loanees.

Anyhow, I bumped onto this which I found really good, figured I'd share on top of the rest.

Maybe this can also explain why I'm overly critical of Lukaku's runs and offensive awareness whilst Lautaro seems to be picking stuff up from his experience last year.

Conte uomo di merda

Old name
    the dude

Sweden

So true.

And it won't stop here, sadly.

I can already imagine brehme with 7km post explaining how the deal is bad for Inter, and someone else replying with stats, and 1.5 page later the same exact conversation taking place...

Neverending loop.

Edit: yeap, brehme. Saw it coming.
    Guacamole

United States

When you play for 90 minutes but averaged 10 touches per game, you're doing something wrong and not getting yourself involved. blaming the midfielders is the cowards way out but thats what IcardiFC does. premium excuses.

20. Thanks (2): capitano92, syrus

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    So true.

I can already imagine brehme with 7km post explaining how the deal is bad for Inter, and someone else replying with stats, and 1.5 page later the same exact conversation taking place...

Neverending loop.

Once my computer stopped working when loading a post that brehme wrote. Apparently everything inside the computer got fried.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

22. Thanks (2): Jane The Virgin, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Sweden

Icardi was more skillful and complete than people make it seem on here. Especially if you look at his 2016-17 exploits. However, and I'm sorry to bring Lukaku on to this thread, Romelu is way more complete. Icardi had the odd assist, skill move or good pass. Lukaku does it consistently, even when he doesn't score. Comparing which is the better player and taking into account their prices is really irrelevant. Fact is, they're both really good players, and imo in Conte's gameplan, Lukaku is the wisest choice, and I think he shows this week in week out.
    I do hope Icardi will keep on scoring because I think he's the most up to date version of a dying breed, and he does it impressively.

24. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    French football journalist Pierre Menes has criticised Mauro Icardi over his lack of involvement in general play as part of his column in today’s paper edition of Canal.The 26-year-old Argentine joined Paris Saint Germain on a season long loan from Inter this past Summer and whilst he has had no problems in scoring goals, he has struggled to get involved other than that, something which he was heavily criticised for during his time at Inter.“In my opinion you cannot be satisfied with Mauro Icardi and his performances in games. It is simply not enough to be a player who is super smart in the penalty box and not participate in other aspects of the game. In the Champions League for example, strikers have to do more with the ball. Look at Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Aguero and Robert Lewandowski.”This season Icardi has made 12 appearances across all competitions for the reigning French champions. In almost 800 minutes on the field, he has scored 10 goals and provided one assist.
    More fuel for Brehme's engine.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    More fuel for Brehme's engine.
    Saw the article, was about to post that
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

27. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, varmin

Greece

Pierre Menes. football expert:

The guy who said Gourcuff is going to be better than Zidane
    He's not really a journalist as much a panelist by the way. He's a funny character that French tv loves for some reason, maybe the picture above shows that If not, maybe the video below will answer that

But just for your information, the quote above is way off.

The question was how can Tuchel fit Neymar, Mbappe, Icardi and Di Maria and everyone was like "4-2-4 is the answer". Then the comment was that Verratti and Marquinhos could not carry this weight and the team wouldn't be balanced. Then this Icardi comment started by saying that why does PSG pose this question but not Man City, Barcelona and Real Madrid? Then he went off to say that the hierarchy of the PSG attacking trio should be Neymar, Mbappe and Di Maria and it should be concrete by spring. After that about Icardi he said that "for me, Icardi cannot satisfy you in big games as it is not enough to have a striker who does not participate in the game even if he is a superb box striker. It's complicated. I always think that in away games PSG will suffer more and thus have more space for Neymar, Mbappe and Di Maria to exploit. They can impose you with their speed on the ball. But then you have another important parameter to consider: injuries."
    This was because Tuchel actually did start with Neymar, Mbappe and Di Maria probably for the first time in the season.

That's the exact quote translated. Now I get that the Italian (and Inter) media is looking to bash Icardi at every chance they get, but all this guy has said that is Icardi's playing style is not ideal for important away CL games where the other three can pretty much torch the defence on the counter using their speed. If you want counter attacking football, then Icardi should be even below Cavani in the pecking order if you have such options. I think everyone agrees there. But PSG is a team that dominates their games so I don't think they have much to complain about Icardi. He also won them an awkward PK last night I think for the 2-0 as a late sub.

Conte uomo di merda

29. Thanks (1): Dylan

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    So true.

Neverending loop.

You could also add this kind of posts into the loop i.e. people going on about how bored they are and how they have gone through these arguments many times before

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Nvm it's not worth it