View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    173 76.55%
  • No

    53 23.45%
Page 1215 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 2157151115116512051212121312141215121612171218 ... LastLast
Results 24,281 to 24,300 of 24467

Thread: Mauro Icardi

  1. #24281
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    22,358
    Thanked
    47,073 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    By all accounts it sounds like PSG were pretty keen on redeeming Icardi anyway. But some more good news that might factor into that decision:

    - according to SKY, Cavani is negotiating a move to Atletico Madrid at the end of his contract in June 2020
    - Tuchel even openly stated: "I'm sad because I don't have a solution right now... right now I don't have much playing time to give him."

    You never know of course, but usually when a manager openly talks about things like that, it's an admission that a move might be on the cards. That move would be in our favor of course. I still don't believe that PSG will buy him early and pay us €70m in January. That makes no sense. But it seems like PSG redeeming Icardi is heading in the right direction. Just need him to keep a low profile and keep scoring goals.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  2. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

  3. #24282

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    2,729
    Thanked
    3,583 times

    Vietnam

    Repubblica - Icardi, the rumors about PSG redemption are denied: Wanda wants to bring him back to Inter

    Maybe not a usual opinion, but I don't think P$G would buy him, coz they(Wandito) can't keep her mouth shut till summer.

  4. #24283
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,749
    Thanked
    18,959 times

    Italy

    70
    He will never play for Inter again. The sooner the icardashians realise it, the better for all.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    By all accounts it sounds like PSG were pretty keen on redeeming Icardi anyway. But some more good news that might factor into that decision:

    - according to SKY, Cavani is negotiating a move to Atletico Madrid at the end of his contract in June 2020
    - Tuchel even openly stated: "I'm sad because I don't have a solution right now... right now I don't have much playing time to give him."

    You never know of course, but usually when a manager openly talks about things like that, it's an admission that a move might be on the cards. That move would be in our favor of course. I still don't believe that PSG will buy him early and pay us €70m in January. That makes no sense. But it seems like PSG redeeming Icardi is heading in the right direction. Just need him to keep a low profile and keep scoring goals.
    It has to be pointed out that icardi, to accept a move to PSG, asked and got a right to veto the transfer. So PSG may decide to invest 70 mil but Icardi could refuse. I guess at that point he would have to look for a team in Italy who would want him.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  5. Thanks (1): MVD

  6. #24284
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    18,671
    Thanked
    14,072 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    A loan with an option is exactly this. You don't agree terms with the player until the option is exercised. This was always a risk with the move.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  7. #24285
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    9,664
    Thanked
    7,470 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Wanda wants to bring him back to Inter
    Exactly why he should be sold to the highest bidder as soon as fucking possible.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  8. Thanks (1): Palacio

  9. #24286
    Linege's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Sep 12
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanked
    1,465 times
    Fav. Player
    Conte

    Russian Federation

    he will go for another loan in 20/21 and leave on free
    Inter Banter era 2011-

    Inter Suning 2018/19
    wages -190m players-95m other-180m
    gate+45m commercial+145m tv+140m other+45m

    grande

  10. #24287
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,240
    Thanked
    7,760 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    Exactly why he should be sold to any bidder as soon as fucking possible.
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  11. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

  12. #24288
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    10,907
    Thanked
    23,414 times

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    he will go for another loan in 20/21 and leave on free
    He signed a contract extension for one season when we loaned him to PSG

  13. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, MVD, rfU

  14. #24289

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    4,075
    Thanked
    1,954 times
    Fav. Player
    Sensi

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    If the is the case we should end the loan, recall Icardi, and bench him until the end of contract or use him in any deal to sign a young talented player.

  15. #24290
    Jane The Virgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,293
    Thanked
    2,669 times
    Old name
    the dude

    Sweden

    Direct swap with Veratti?
    Guacamole

  16. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, MVD, Palacio

  17. #24291
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,240
    Thanked
    7,760 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    Direct swap with Veratti?

    Best fucking idea I've read on this site for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  18. Thanks (1): MVD

  19. #24292
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    10,037
    Thanked
    21,729 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Neymar is back for PSG, and Icardi was benched in the previous game. This is probably good for his growth as a professional. I hope his knee does not start hurting again.

  20. #24293
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    2,402
    Thanked
    5,647 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    I guess at that point he would have to look for a team in Italy who would want him.
    PSG gives him a way bigger exposure than Inter, especially if they do well in CL. Big clubs out of Italy could also come knocking for real.

  21. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

  22. #24294
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,240
    Thanked
    7,760 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    He signed a contract extension for one season when we loaned him to PSG
    Seriously? How dumb can he be?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  23. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

  24. #24295
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    8,613
    Thanked
    16,818 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Seriously? How dumb can he be?
    Otherwise he'd be warming the stands right now... It was an either or situation for him so he didn't have much of a choice.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti


  25. Thanks (3): MVD, rfU, ScottishInterista

  26. #24296
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,749
    Thanked
    18,959 times

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Repubblica - Icardi, the rumors about PSG redemption are denied: Wanda wants to bring him back to Inter

    Maybe not a usual opinion, but I don't think P$G would buy him, coz they(Wandito) can't keep her mouth shut till summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    PSG gives him a way bigger exposure than Inter, especially if they do well in CL. Big clubs out of Italy could also come knocking for real.
    he does what Wanda wants, and Wanda wants him in Italy because of the children.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  27. Thanks (1): MVD

  28. #24297
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,240
    Thanked
    7,760 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Otherwise he'd be warming the stands right now... It was an either or situation for him so he didn't have much of a choice.
    Yeah he does. He said he want to only play for Inter. The choice is to warm the stands and then go for free.


    Thank you Wanda.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  29. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

  30. #24298
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    18,671
    Thanked
    14,072 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Neymar is back for PSG, and Icardi was benched in the previous game. This is probably good for his growth as a professional. I hope his knee does not start hurting again.
    Tuchel didn't get that memo as Icardi started along with Neymar and Mbappe.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  31. Thanks (6): ADRossi, Dylan, Linege, MVD, n4l, Wallace

  32. #24299
    moii's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 16
    Posts
    310
    Thanked
    333 times

    Norway

    thank god Icardi left, Wanda beeing stupid turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Were so so much better off with Lukaku and Lautaro than this limited static clown.

    Our offense stats alone should be enough to back that up in case your so dumb you cant see it with your own eyes. The offense flow so much better without Icardi, period!

  33. Thanks (2): PHM1605, syrus

  34. #24300
    syrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Nov 16
    Posts
    640
    Thanked
    488 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

    England

    Quote Originally Posted by moii View Post
    thank god Icardi left, Wanda beeing stupid turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Were so so much better off with Lukaku and Lautaro than this limited static clown.

    Our offense stats alone should be enough to back that up in case your so dumb you cant see it with your own eyes. The offense flow so much better without Icardi, period!
    Majority of us agree with you , there's just a few who are blind , in denial or both

  35. Thanks (1): capitano92

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •