View Poll Results: Predict how Icardi's Inter career will go

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

    26 10.40%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

    31 12.40%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

    100 40.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

    50 20.00%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

    20 8.00%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

    11 4.40%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

    2 0.80%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

    1 0.40%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

    3 1.20%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

    6 2.40%
Page 803 of 803 FirstFirst ... 303703753793800801802803
Results 16,041 to 16,053 of 16053

Thread: Mauro Icardi

  1. #16041
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    20,738
    Thanked
    9,894 times
    Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rsz85 View Post
    Bullshit. Teammates cant pass him 30-40 metres from the opponents goal, because he cant do anything with the ball but passing it back or 2 wings. CBs can have no worry when he get a ball far from the goal the y can even have a coffee. Icardi won't/cant dribble, starts running towards the goal with the ball etc.
    Why can't pass? Yes, he's no Zlatan but so what? He can hold the ball and dish it, like you just said. Where is this suddenly coming from that we need different type of striker in place of Icardi? We have built our whole attacking game around Icardi's special treat, which is scoring goals.

  2. #16042
    chipschups's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 10
    Posts
    6,837
    Thanked
    5,655 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

    Indonesia

    27
    6 goal from open play in 20 match but then people ignoring the fact he scores 4 goals from open play in 6 CL match. All goals coming from different set up a volley outside the box, long through pass which he control the ball nicely with his head beat the goalie, scrimmage in the box, first ever header goal from Politano crossing which never find anyone but row z. Stop act like he only do simple tap in, problem is this season he isnt been feeding well. As stsrting winger Politano and Perisic only provide 1 assist each, nainggolan none, brozo 1, Vrsaljko 1, asamoah 1, borja 1, the most is vecino 3.

    Ofc he was missing some chances but he also create some chances for second line which been blew up and think he got lesser chances comparing last season with PIC trio.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

    jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

  3. Thanks (1): phonk

  4. #16043
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,158
    Thanked
    1,735 times

    Bulgaria

    The only good way to feed properly Icardi is to fire thousands of crosses to him. Just like last season. But then people complaining that it's painful for watching.

  5. #16044
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    13,593
    Thanked
    4,540 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Albania

    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    The only good way to feed properly Icardi is to fire thousands of crosses to him. Just like last season. But then people complaining that it's painful for watching.
    Wrong. Icardi needs very little service as he is capable of converting even slimmest chances into the goals. Lets not count gazillion of misplaced crosses or through balls into the box. Indeed he has been a bit off recently but I'm more worried about our game play in overall and our very limited midfield rather than his goals, because they will come sooner than later, like usual.

  6. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, CafeCordoba

  7. #16045

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanked
    2,570 times

    Vietnam

    The funny thing is in 3 matches without Icardi we scored...10 goals. And we scored just double that amount in the rest 17 games

    Our gameplay and service are not that bad. Icardi is clearly off form atm (no open goals in recent 6 consecutive matches) and it has some correlation with our struggling in scoring.
    Last edited by PHM1605; Yesterday at 18:24.

  8. Thanks (1): firmino

  9. #16046
    rsz85's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 May 07
    Posts
    3,021
    Thanked
    775 times
    Fav. Player
    JC7;MS37;YK17

    Hungary

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    We have built our whole attacking game around Icardi's special treat, which is scoring goals.
    and thats the problem. we cant play any other thing WITH ICARDI just pass to the flanks and cross. NOTHING OTHER! and thats limiting the team creativity and teamplay. we bought Ninja to have some danger from distance but this is not a good relationship so far....

  10. #16047
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,158
    Thanked
    1,735 times

    Bulgaria

    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Wrong. Icardi needs very little service as he is capable of converting even slimmest chances into the goals. Lets not count gazillion of misplaced crosses or through balls into the box. Indeed he has been a bit off recently but I'm more worried about our game play in overall and our very limited midfield rather than his goals, because they will come sooner than later, like usual.
    I meant that Icardi has to be fed by crosses to get the best of him. Not that his goalscoring rate is poor.

  11. #16048
    chipschups's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 10
    Posts
    6,837
    Thanked
    5,655 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

    Indonesia

    27
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    The funny thing is in 3 matches without Icardi we scored...10 goals. And we scored just double that amount in the rest 17 games

    Our gameplay and service are not that bad. Icardi is clearly off form atm (no open goals in recent 6 consecutive matches) and it has some correlation with our struggling in scoring.
    The real fun fact is Gagliardini play 270min in those 3 match and score 2. Also Candreva playing in our 3 high scoring games (v bologna, v cagliari, v benevento) and scores 3 goals and get us 1 penalty. So should we play both gagli and candreva now to get better build up play and high scoring chances since in those 4 games when we scores 16 goals both of them score 30% of our goal?
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

    jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

  12. #16049

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanked
    2,570 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    The real fun fact is Gagliardini play 270min in those 3 match and score 2. Also Candreva playing in our 3 high scoring games (v bologna, v cagliari, v benevento) and scores 3 goals and get us 1 penalty. So should we play both gagli and candreva now to get better build up play and high scoring chances since in those 4 games when we scores 16 goals both of them score 30% of our goal?
    Scoring is the main task of the striker, apply to a traditional winger and a DM? You talk as if have no idea about football

    No matter which stats you manipulate, it doesn't change the fact that in Serie A Icardi doesn't score enough. If you think 6 goals is enough for you, fine, just don't apply your standard to everyone.

  13. #16050
    chipschups's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 10
    Posts
    6,837
    Thanked
    5,655 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

    Indonesia

    27
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Scoring is the main task of the striker, apply to a traditional winger and a DM? You talk as if have no idea about football

    No matter which stats you manipulate, it doesn't change the fact that in Serie A Icardi doesn't score enough. If you think 6 goals is enough for you, fine, just don't apply your standard to everyone.
    The talk is about how we not create much ofc we need bring other player who responsible for that. Also Dalbert play in 3 high scoring match provide 1 goal and 1 assist. Think we should play gagli, candreva and dalbert from now on. Since those three provide 6 goals and 2 assist from that 16 goals in 4 match, wow thats half of goal.

    Lmao manipulating stats? You are the one who made that "open goal" bullshit from the start. Ignoring fact Icardi scores 14 goal and provide 3 assist in 26 games this season with one games he only play 13 min and two games 45 min each. Basically 17 goal+assist in 23 full match. And you say he isnt score enough?
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

    jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

  14. #16051

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanked
    2,570 times

    Vietnam

    .
    Last edited by PHM1605; Yesterday at 23:46. Reason: Too harsh, not necessary

  15. #16052
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,831
    Thanked
    8,047 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    You shouldn't type faster than your brain. Read --> think --> response. Don't skip the middle step.
    Azzkikr, is that you bro?


  16. #16053
    Irequis's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Nov 11
    Posts
    1,158
    Thanked
    1,426 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    Quote Originally Posted by rsz85 View Post
    and thats the problem. we cant play any other thing WITH ICARDI just pass to the flanks and cross. NOTHING OTHER! and thats limiting the team creativity and teamplay. we bought Ninja to have some danger from distance but this is not a good relationship so far....
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I meant that Icardi has to be fed by crosses to get the best of him. Not that his goalscoring rate is poor.
    Are you talking about Icardi or Andy Carroll ? Icardi's strength is his predatory movement inside the box. If anything, we have not utilised fully his strength by our dull repetitive crossing. Icardi will fully thrive when our central midfielders work and provide either goalscoring threat or incisive pass. When was the last time Icardi receive vertical through ball from our midfielders ? How many central through balls he has received in his last 3 season ? But since our central midfielders are only adept at sideway passes combined with shots weaker than any U13 can generate, we have no choice but to mindlessly pump the ball into the box. And this actually neutralize Icardi's ability.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

  17. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •