View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

133 76.44%
  • No

41 23.56%
Page 1033 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 3353393398310231030103110321033103410351036 ... LastLast
Results 20,641 to 20,660 of 20816

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

The fact is that only Icardi, Wanda and Inter board know fully what happened. Yes both parties have fucked up and its better Icardi continue his career some where else! Im 100% certain that Icardi and Wanda show would continue for years if he stays!

Faked injury or not, but something fishy was going on with his ”injury” if you need your lawyer to comback to the team!

”In my opinion Spalletti was right with what he said. Icardi, do you need a lawyer to wear the shirt? The most important thing about any club is the crest. If players do not understand this, you do not get anywhere.”

”You can still be captain even without a band. During my playing career there was Walter Zenga and Riccardo Ferri who were like captains. There will be a reason why they removed the armband from Icardi.”

-Giuseppe Bergomi
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

2. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    that there is no significant difference compared to the beginning of the season?Is that clear enough to indicate that he doesnt have any knee problem?
    Well, why didn't he take measures back then? Knee problems are often the reasons that cost the careers of the players or at least slow down their development.

What amaze me most is that now Icardi price is so low, but there are no reports for clubs trying to get him for peanuts - no Real Madrid, no PSG, no Manchester United, nothing. Maybe there are some negotiations with clubs (I thought he already agreed to go to Juventus) but nothing in the media. There are only Juventus and Napoli as options but they have been mentioned for several months already.
    non mollare mai

4. Thanks (2): MVD, PHM1605

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yes it's good he is cleaning the table. What I don't like is their way of leaking every reporter how we don't want Icardi at all anymore. That can be communicated privately to Wanda and Icardi. Public stunts don't give any advantage to Inter, instead it decreases the assets value more and more. If everyone and their dogs know Inter do not want have anything to do with Icardi, how are we going to fetch any kind of reasonable price from his sale?
    I think it`s pretty clear by now that Wandita and Wandito don`t care about Inter, let alone his price. They just want to do whatever the fuck they want and get payed for millions, because this is how it worked so far. Given how toxic/stupid they are, they would probably sit out his remaining 2 years of contract just to negotiate their transfer themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Posting that hookah image with Icardi seemingly high is for sure not backing his €70-80m asking price, let alone €100m. I could even see Wanda backing him to smoke some weed and relax, given that the season is over & "she is taking care of his future". Wanda could be playing the "good cop" role as good mother, just to keep him happy. Which is of course toxic for him given that he`s a sports athlete! Still not sure if they are this DUMB or they are just seeking revenge on Inter. Probably both?!

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Sure,the whole world knew he was fined for missing a training but not for faking an injury.
    Fining him for that would have meant Marotta shooting himself in the foot - publicly admitting that he WAS faking an injury, hence lowering his price even further. I believe they made some sort of agreement to STFU and GTFO at the end of the season.

Sky: Mauro Icardi does not want to leave Inter this summer.
    According to Sky Sport, the striker has no intention of leaving the Nerazzurri shirt and is ready to restart his career under the guidance of coach Antonio Conte.

As reported by the same station, should he ever change team, the Argentinian would move to a first-rate European club. Therefore, the advances of Roma and Napoli are not taken into consideration.
    Still hoping all this drama is part of a great strategy to put Inter back into the spotlight and it will all end nicely, with Icardi sacrificing himself for Conte & the team? It would be such a perfect telenovela to make peace and everyone being friends with everyone, right? Until the next one starts. And then the saga with the contract extension, and who knows what!? Too bad chinese and italians don`t want southamerican telenovelas here, it`s bad for the business. They say a smart person can solve a situation, but an intelligent one foresees the situation by avoiding/preventing it. Fuck Icardi and his sloppy penalty vs Empoli!
    Last edited by DARi0; 10 Jun 19 at 19:40. Reason: Sky: Icardi rejects Roma and Napoli

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

6. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Australia

10 years of FIF
    The way I see it, Icardi is dead in the water. The sooner him and Wanda realise it, the better off everyone will be. I sincerely hope we get rid of him before preseason training starts. The last thing we need are the remnants of last season hanging over the start of a new season. I hope Naingollan and Perisic also leave. The same rules should apply to everyone. Play for the team or leave.
    Last edited by Puma; 11 Jun 19 at 01:17.
    #FlyEaglesFly

8. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, rfU, Stefan

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Black and blue hookah. Love for Inter confirmed.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Black and blue hookah. Love for Inter confirmed.
    I think he has seriously lost the plot.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

I think he was about to get his dick sucked.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

12. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroto View Post
    I think he was about to get his dick sucked.
    I have a feeling Wanda doesn't do that anymore. Probably expects to get eaten out knowing her behavior though.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I have a feeling Wanda doesn't do that anymore. Probably expects to get eaten out knowing her behavior though.
    Uncharacteristically vulgar comment from thatdude.

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This ass wants Juve only, I would suggest we exchange him for piatek and Milan and see his answer. That would be the closest thing to not disrupt their life which is the excuse they are using. He will reject that and therefore inter should keep him for the next two years and kill off his career completely.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If they are really thinking that they can somehow threaten Inter they have really no clue. Suning benched/demoted Ramirez for at least a season (wiki shows no games for two years but maybe it's just not updated), because he tried to force a move to Benfica.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    If they are really thinking that they can somehow threaten Inter they have really no clue. Suning benched/demoted Ramirez for at least a season (wiki shows no games for two years but maybe it's just not updated), because he tried to force a move to Benfica.
    Yup...he played one match in 2018 and then was demoted to the reserves in July, 2018 and never played again. He is free agent now if you are interested?

Italy

According to RAI journalist Ciro venerato, who talked to radiosportiva, icardi is an admirer of sarri and told once: "if I played for a team coached by him, I would score 50 goals per season". If I understood it correctly, the journalist claimed as his source two agents who work closely with Wanda Nara, helping her in her job as icardi's agent.

He said this to support his theory that icardi would more easily consider joining juventus, if (like it seems will be the case) sarri is their new coach.

Take it for what it is.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    But Sarri probably doesn't want him. Sarri prefers to keep Higuain. Lol.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

21. Thanks (1): bjwam4

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Uncharacteristically vulgar comment from thatdude.

But well-deserved nonetheless.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Figo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I think he has seriously lost the plot.
    Indeed, time for him to undergo some psychological evaluation say 12 weeks. Then he can train with the reserves his new jersey number can be either 86 or 69, his choice.

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Pretty sure She puts a strap on and he sucks her off

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Thanks for putting that image in my head

I am so sick of Icardi now that I am warming up to the idea of Lukaku in an Inter shirt!!!

26. Thanks (2): Eddie, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I am so sick of Icardi now that I am warming up to the idea of Lukaku in an Inter shirt!!!
    Lets see how you feel once lukaku wears that inter shirt for 6 months.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

28. Thanks (1): Inter7

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Lets see how you feel once lukaku wears that inter shirt for 6 months.
    Considering what Icardi did over the last 6 months, it will probably get better.

30. Thanks (1): bjwam4