View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

177 76.96%
  • No

53 23.04%
Page 1231 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 23173111311181122112281229123012311232 LastLast
Results 24,601 to 24,620 of 24639

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Money grows on trees for them, so Icardi and Pjanic are easy targets. Brehme mentioned their needs in midfield and Neymar and Cavani are likely leaving.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Doesn't seem like PSG really wants Icardi but only they would know that and all of us are just guessing st the end of the day.

To me, Juve's interest in getting Icardi doesn't make sense based on where they want to go. Especially if their goal is to get Guardiola who probably wouldn't give Icardi even one minute of playing time. If you look at the best teams.on the world currently, none of them have a striker as limited. Obviously PSH are a big club but they aren't playing him in the biggest games as can be seen. Lewandowski, Benzema, Ronaldo, Suarez (when healthy), even Higuain. All if those players have much better link up play and offer much more to their team than someone like Icardi. Firmino too obviously.

Another reason why I didnt want someone like Piatek when a few people here suggested it. Scored lots of goals in one season but he just doesn't offer anything outside of it.
    We have one that can't trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    And we aren't one of the best teams in the world

5. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    I dont consider us to belong in that bracket though

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    And we aren't one of the best teams in the world
    top 3 in a top 4 league....i'd say we are
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

8. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Inter owned striker Mauro Icardi has turned down a move to Spain in order to push for a move to the Nerazzurri’s rivals Juventus, according to a report from Spanish media outlet elgoldigital via Calciomercato.com today.

The report details how the 27-year-old Argentinian striker, who is currently on loan at Paris Saint Germain from the Nerazzurri is likely to return to Italy in the summer. The Parisians are not convinced enough about his performances to justify spending €70 million on the former Sampdoria forward, as well as fears about the fallout from the Coronavirus.

Real Madrid made an offer to Icardi, the report continues, but the player turned them down. Icardi wants to return to Italy, in part due to his family situation, with rivals Juventus the top of his preference list. The 27-year-old has made 31 appearances across all competitions so far this season, for a total of 1958 minutes. In that time, he has scored 20 goals and provided four assists.
    I can understand the Icardi's will to come back in Italy but honestly don't get this Jubentus' obsession to him

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I think in his head he can’t leave Italy as Wanda won’t leave cause of some divorce custody thing with the kids having to stay in Italy or something like that (might be making it up).

So in his head, if he can’t leave forever then why not go to the team currently dominating it.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Also Turin is not that far from Milan. Wanda can stay in Milan and he can easily travel back and forth between Milan and Turin.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    If Icardi wants to return to Italy and Inter don't want him, then Juventus is his only option. Where else could he go? Napoli? Roma? Milan?

Btw El Gol Digital are totally unreliable.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Tbf the most unrealistic thing about that article is that Real Madrid made an offer for him - I fail to see Zidane really wanting Icardi.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Maxi has taken to social media in their most recent spat after she decided to leave Paris to go to Italy with the three kids.Valentino, Constantino and Benedicto along with Icardi and Wanda, all live in the French capital where they are in quarantine because of the virus.They opted to fly back to Italy where the PSG player has a property. They will spend the rest of the confinement in Italy but López does not think it was a smart or conscientious move.

"I would like to know under what criteria you broke the quarantine during a global pandemic," he said in his Instagram stories.*"The whole world has asked you not to leave and you exposed our kids to a trip to another country. You moved to the epicentre of the contagion in Italy without even caring about the consequence??"

The 35-year-old continued: 'What is wrong with your head in these moments? The most sacred thing in the world right now is the health of our kids? I am outraged by you lack of awareness. If you can't do it for yourselves, do it for them. Today you are the mother of five babies but it seems you don't realise it.'

https://en.as.com/en/2020/03/30/foot...02_031271.html

Icardi is a douche (no surprise)

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Tbf the most unrealistic thing about that article is that Real Madrid made an offer for him - I fail to see Zidane really wanting Icardi.
    Icardi would be excellent for Real. Jovic hasn't panned out for them and they need a reliable number 9. I wouldn't count Real out of this yet.

But generally yes, Juve is the only option if he wants to return to Italy. And we can't even stop that 100%.

Fav. Player
    4, 10

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    What an evil fecker Maxi Lopez is ... just another desperate attempt to publicly smear his ex-wife, who he cheated on and abused. The fact that he felt the need to make such a thing public really should tell you everything. Where was this guy when he was supposed to take care of his kids? Oh yeah, in bed with other women. And now he is acting like a responsible person... pffff... it is just that his pride has taken a massive hit when he wasnt able to control a woman. As for Mauro and Wanda... what an outrageous thing to do, this is just outright stupid. But it really goes to show how privileged those celebrities are because they dont have to worry about a thing, they will get special treatment anyway. Not even in times of such a crisis do they have to play by the same rules. Oh God, how much I despise this trio...

21. Thanks (1): Nothing

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

All three are free to take turns choking on a massive feces-covered dick, as far as I'm concerned.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

23. Thanks (2): Geza, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    AC Milan really tried to sign Inter's Icardi last summer: the full situation

AC Milan were really trying to sign Inter owned striker Mauro Icardi in the final days of last summer’s transfer market, according to a report from Fabrizio Romano on Italian media outlet Calciomercato.com today.

The report details how the Rossoneri approached the player’s wife/agent Wanda Nara to discuss a deal. The idea was either to purchase him outright or send Polish forward Krzysztof Piatek to the Nerazzurri in exchange. Wanda herself confessed about the situation, saying: “Was there a possibility to bring him to Milan? Yes, for me it would have been much more convenient, for my family, my children and also my career. But he chose the best thing for his career.”

The Rossoneri tried their hardest to complete the deal, the report continues, but there was not enough time in the transfer window to reach an agreement with the player and finalise a deal. Paris Saint Germain eventually secured the Argentine striker on loan but now look unlikely the enact the €70 million buy option attached to him.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

25. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Here we go again

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    can we move this dickhead to flamers paradise yet?

apparently its official that PSG wont be signing him. If Juve dont get some serious plusvalenza this summer they might not be able to afford him... he's gonna end up eating bench

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    There go Tuttosport wet dreams of PSG redeeming Icardi only to hand him to Juve.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Welcome back home!!

32. Thanks (2): eduzee, Linege

Fav. Player
    Sensi+Eriksen

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Welcome back home!!