View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 75.91%
  • No

53 24.09%
Page 1138 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 138638103810881128113511361137113811391140114111481188 ... LastLast
Results 22,741 to 22,760 of 23891

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Do you know what's fucked? The prospect that we will all be speculating and talking about this shit beyond 2 September 2019. Just the thought of that really gets me down.
    #FlyEaglesFly

2. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Stefan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Let me lay it out for you: Marotta is the Deep State. Working with the Communist Chinese, he's taken control of the club and is going to run it into the ground. You think Marotta halved Icardi's value by accident? All the info suggested we could sell Icardi for at least €120 million, now we'd be lucky to get €60 million.

4. Thanks (4): GenDire, Sqnalkel, wera, Zoro

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Detective Brozo solves every crime.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

6. Thanks (2): n4l, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Biggest question here would still be why we would choose to not go after Jube and patratici for illegally meeting with our player?

It makes zero sense to then only go after the player.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Biggest question here would still be why we would choose to not go after Jube and patratici for illegally meeting with our player?

Because it didnt happen to be begin with. Itís a story made up by some bored fans in the internet, no official statements, nothing from reliable sources. The whole news doesnt even make sense, weíve been discussing about bullshit assumptions for months now.
    Forza Inter

9. Thanks (4): n4l, Nothing, Sqnalkel, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Because it didnt happen to be begin with. It’s a story made up by some bored fans in the internet, no official statements, nothing from reliable sources. The whole news doesnt even make sense, we’ve been discussing about bullshit assumptions for months now.
    That was my point!
    Why believe reports that make zero sense once you think about it for 10 seconds.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Yeah, it much better to believe equally deluded conspiracy theories that Marotta is a Juve agent, and Icardi is a true professional loyal to Inter despite the fake injury.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think these conspiracy theories about Paratici wanting to sabotage Inter together with Wanda are also sci-fi, Juve will not go through that to keep us down we are not close to their level.
    Last edited by Sassuolu; 21 Aug 19 at 10:20.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

13. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Lionheart

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post

brehme said rube controls everything in Italy from prostitutes to prosecutors, so what's the point going after them?
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

15. Thanks (2): Lionheart, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

You guys can live in your delusion that everything is ok, Conte and Marotta are now real Interisti and we will challenge for the scudetto this year... but oh boy, when you wake up one day and you realize what's happened, it's not going to be pretty. That globalist piece of filth Agnelli is not going to stop until we're relegated to Seria B.

And they won't stop there either... I'm just gonna say it, Agnelli wants to sexualize your kids. I have high level sources who confirmed he was on Epstein's private jet, the lolita express.
    Wake up! I'm trying to warn you people!

17. Thanks (3): Nothing, Sqnalkel, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Evidence of Icardi training with the group. We`re covered: he won`t win in case he files a case against the club.
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Yeah, it much better to believe equally deluded conspiracy theories that Marotta is a Juve agent, and Icardi is a true professional loyal to Inter despite the fake injury.

LOL why the fuck is it not possible to have a normal logical argument?

Where do i state that marotta is a jube agent? I m just saying if such a thing would have occured it would make zero sense to not go after jube unless you really believe marotta is here to hurt us intentionally.

It s pretty simple if you d believe that story youd also have to believe that marotta does not want to go after jube for some weird reason. Yet the same people who believe in that story prais marotta left and right. WHich again makes zero sense.

THen again you guys go ahead and believe what ever you want and loose your shit at every single report no matter how much out of this world the report is.

Just for he record i m not saying Marotta is a double agent i just dont think he did a great job so far. All my post was about is that the posted report makes zero sense.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

20. Thanks (3): DIN011, Nothing, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Icardi sure made some mistakes, although not necessarily meeting with Juve director. Not necessarily Marotta came here just to fuck with Icardi without a reason. But I also choose to believe what he always has said; wanting to stay at Inter, instead of believing Brozo (of all people) catching Icardi flirting with Juve in Bologna.

Also, what’s clear to everyone is, till this day, Inter made 0 clarification on why Icardi’s captaincy was stripped mid season, and why he is constantly being told to the media that he is out of project, without stating a reason. Why wasnt he fined when he didnt play if he was faking an injury? Why did he attend the our matches in Guiseppe Meazza?

All in all, no matter what happened, or will happen, I will put the first blame on the management because all this crap can be avoided if we have competent people who have a clue on what they are doing. We have and will probably lose a lot just because of one player, that’s a failure.

I love Icardi but I love Inter more, what we are doing right now in this Icardi case is rather disappointing and embarassing. We are neither utlizing his abilities, nor able to sell him for the money we deserve. And some fans are happy that we will pay him for doing nothing. As if he ever cares.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
    You guys can live in your delusion that everything is ok, Conte and Marotta are now real Interisti and we will challenge for the scudetto this year... but oh boy, when you wake up one day and you realize what's happened, it's not going to be pretty. That globalist piece of filth Agnelli is not going to stop until we're relegated to Seria B.

And they won't stop there either... I'm just gonna say it, Agnelli wants to sexualize your kids. I have high level sources who confirmed he was on Epstein's private jet, the lolita express.
    Wake up! I'm trying to warn you people!
    Holy shit I am scared to death. In order to get relegated Inter should do some rube things like buying referees or players and etc. Ok, you may assume Conte or Marotta are capable of such machinations but what do you think Orialli, Zanetti are for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Also, what’s clear to everyone is, till this day, Inter made 0 clarification on why Icardi’s captaincy was stripped mid season, and why he is constantly being told to the media that he is out of project, without stating a reason. Why wasnt he fined when he didnt play if he was faking an injury? Why did he attend the our matches in Guiseppe Meazza?
    you guys are hard to understand. You complain that the management shouldn't have made everything public, but then you want them officially explain their position. You complain that his price got devalued because the management didn't handle secretly, now you want them officially explain what did Icardi do - don't you think they will scare those few potential buyers even more?
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Holy shit I am scared to death. In order to get relegated Inter should do some rube things like buying referees or players and etc. Ok, you may assume Conte or Marotta are capable of such machinations but what do you think Orialli, Zanetti are for?
    Just watch, that's exactly what is going to happen. Marotta is going orchestrate some interference on a referee, then wait for the right moment and release it to the Tuttosport and the rest of the mainstream media. It's a classic false flag to drag our reputation through the dirt.

I can't get into everything in public, but Zanetti is a true Interisti patriot, everyone knows that. He's fighting the deep state from the inside. We gotta do everything we can to support Interisti like Zanetti and Ausilio.

25. Thanks (2): Sqnalkel, Zoro

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Please close this thread until there is actually something to talk about instead of all this bullshit.

27. Thanks (2): n4l, syrus

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Like we didn't have enough trolls already
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (6): Bergpavian, bolo, ElDuccio, Kakaroto, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Just watch, that's exactly what is going to happen.
    I don't know what club does Marotta support, but rest assured he is professional through and through. Conte had some encounters with the court for alleged match fixing, but I think even if he was proven guilty he wouldn't dare repeating the mistake.

Anyway, someone please describe how you wanted Inter to continue without Marotta joining us?
    We have been nagging for years that we want discipline in the club, that our back office sucks, players are acting like spoiled brats.
    Given the last locker room issues we experienced how did you want the management to handle the situation?
    What Marotta was doing for the past months - isn't it something we have been wishing all these years?

31. Thanks (3): AntonTheGreat, MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

i can't believe that in 2 weeks we will stop to hear about this story and finally know if he leaves. Only 2 fucking weeks.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

33. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Kharja

United States

90 10 years of FIF
    Just watch, that's exactly what is going to happen. Marotta is going orchestrate some interference on a referee, then wait for the right moment and release it to the Tuttosport and the rest of the mainstream media. It's a classic false flag to drag our reputation through the dirt.

I can't get into everything in public, but Zanetti is a true Interisti patriot, everyone knows that. He's fighting the deep state from the inside. We gotta do everything we can to support Interisti like Zanetti and Ausilio.
    Someone ban Brehme's second account.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star