View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 75.91%
  • No

53 24.09%
Page 1143 of 1194 FirstFirst ... 143643104310931133114011411142114311441145114611531193 ... LastLast
Results 22,841 to 22,860 of 23867

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Looks like almost everyone is there except a few and obviously Brozo and Handa. Even Lukaku was there

See the stories again. Even Handa is there.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Why is the cunt there though? He has no number, no captain armband, no nothing. Just a wife 10years older than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Malta

Inter just release the official numbers for the squad list and Icardi is listed on it with the number 7. He’s staying

5. Thanks (1): chipschups

Fav. Player
    Big Skrin

England

Why do we think Icardi got the #7 shirt? Something in his contract? Surely if their aim is to get shot .. they wouldn't give him such an important number?

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Esposito also got #30
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    number 7 for 6 months on the stand

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

So management pretty much made an ass out of themselves?

Macedonia

So the ticking bomb will stay. He will affect everything about the club negatively.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Everybody knows the number 7 is cursed at Inter and that's why they gave him such an "important" number.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

13. Thanks (4): K.I., kameru, MVD, rfU

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Why do we think Icardi got the #7 shirt? Something in his contract? Surely if their aim is to get shot .. they wouldn't give him such an important number?
    Not really important since Figo I think

Yann Karamoh (18/19), Geoffrey Kondogbia (15/16 - 17/18), Joo Cancelo (17/18), Daniel Osvaldo (14/15), Ishak Belfodil (13/14), Philippe Coutinho (12/13), Ezequiel Schelotto (12/13), Giampaolo Pazzini (10/11 - 11/12), Ricardo Quaresma (09/10)

15. Thanks (2): bjwam4, Lionheart

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    So the ticking bomb will stay. He will affect everything about the club negatively.
    If one player and his wife can affect a whole club negatively, then we are a shit club.
    Forza Inter

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    If one player and his wife can affect a whole club negatively, then we are a shit club.
    One rotten apple corrupts the rest.

18. Thanks (2): JJM, Lionheart

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    So management pretty much made an ass out of themselves?
    That would be an understatement. Marotta is a top class donkey.

Not only did he manage to make the whole Icardi debacle worse but even failed to sell his ass to raise money for our other transfer targets.
    The only thing that Marotta's balls have achieved is create plentiful unnecessary commotion over the last 8 months and switch Icardi's number from 9 to 7.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    LOL this is exactly what i dont get the guy genuinely cried because we lost to rube and he gets shit for showing emotions. Like wtf? Do you really think he s a good enough actor to cry on the spot?

Any other player would get props for that see cuchu, but some guys decided that every thing this guy does is out of pure evilness and shitty ness. He wants to stay with his kids what an asshole does not want to leave what an asshole cries after we lose a very emotional game against our biggest rivals what an asshole.

Yes he made a lot of asshole moves but not everything he did is shit because of that.
    OK, I admit I posted that pic to pour kerosen on this topic , it`s been hot all year, why not keep going strong? We are entering the final week of mercato and this is going to be fun!

I don`t have anything against players showing emotions, we had a lot of great examples in that regard. When I called Icardi <the actor> I meant faking an injury and wanting to look like he cares for this club, while all he cares is himself + his adopted family`s well being, as Wanda turned him even against his own family. If he cared about the club/team, Icardi would have apologized when Spalletti gave him the chance. He thought he is smarter than his mates and put himself above the club, like a primadonna. Yeah, primadonnas cry! So him crying might be real, I found that people with questionable nerves often break down and cry... If he cared about the club, he would have just left in a decent way: Monaco is actually closer to Milan than Naples, would pay him enough to feed all his leechers. Napoli would be great for him, he is/was strongly wanted there and has a fair chance to actually win something. But no, he has a contract and he`s covered. It`s always someone else`s fault with these kind of toxic people. IMO he is just a very good mercenary.

Nobody said he was an asshole all along, he is just a venomous snake. As long as he was the #1 rockstar, everything was fine. Once hurt in his ego, he turned against the club. These kind of people seek for revenge even if it will ruin them and unfortunately he seems to be this kind of dude. I won`t forget how blatantly he missed that penalty in the final match of the season! Why would anyone want somone like him to defend our colors?! I think we have seen quite a few penalties taken by the "real" Icardi and it was not like this:

What if it`s not just conspiracy theory? What if he reached an agreement with juBentus? Then it was his intention to hurt us, not to qualify for the UCL. If he truly made an alliance with the enemy, he deserves all the shit he gets. All this bla-bla he wants to be re-integrated and wants to fight for his spot is just to try & save his image and have [part of the] fans on his side, trying to paint the management as "pure evil". Wanditos know exactly that the time is ticking in their favour, not the club`s. But luckily we have strong enough leaders now at the helm and I doubt the Chinese will put their integrity at risk for a couple of millions. Time will tell, but I choose to believe that he`s even willing to sit out his contract, trying to force a move to merda - he has 18 months left to complete this mission, plenty of time to play... with the kids
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

21. Thanks (1): AntonTheGreat

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

let's go icardi!!!! lead us to victory!! lol

23. Thanks (2): Dylan, Nothing

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    If he cared about the club, he would have just left in a decent way:
    ..and remembered as a cunt.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    let's go icardi!!!! lead us to victory!! lol
    He is not our captain and never was worthy of wearing the armband.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Comedy club and totally moronic. This is the epitome of "great management"...cannot even make this shit up if you wanted to

We have icardi and 9g "out of the plans" and not doing tactical sessions and pre-season games. Then we fail to get anything reasonable for them (since we tanked their value) so "decide" to keep them, then regret they didn't get any pre-season to be integrated into the squad

#notforeveryone
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

28. Thanks (2): Wallace, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Folks, we can argue back and forth about whether Icardi did something wrong. He's not perfect I admit. But there are darker forces at work here. Marotta is not going to rest until we're in Seria B. He wants to sexualise your kids. Look, I don't care if you're a guy who likes guys, ok. I just don't want Inter channel broadcasting "drag queen story time" to my 6 year old daughter.

I mean just look at his face. Look at it.

He's demonic. Literally possessed by a demon.

But let me ask you, does he remind you of anyone?

That's right, Ernst Stavro Blofeld. This is what we're up against ladies and gentlemen

30. Thanks (2): GenDire, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

This kid is eaven more fucked up or dummer than I ever expected

Club strip your captain armband and make public statement that you are faking a injury, then make public statement that you are out of team plans, then send you home from preseason and then take your number and give it to a new guy... and still you stay?

I have to give probs to Marotta at least try everything to get this dummy out, but maybe january he decide to leave?
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter