• Yes

140 74.87%
  • No

47 25.13%
Page 1082 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 82582982103210721079108010811082
Results 21,621 to 21,635 of 21635

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    No, if Icardi and Nainggolan have to go, then Perisic has to get out as well.

This is selective behavior. I said it multiple times. The management sided with Spalletti and as a result with Perisic as well. Against Icardi. If you'd ask the fans at that point to pick between Icardi or Spalletti+Perisic no one in their right mind would pick Spalletti who was going to leave at the end of the season and Perisic who was going to leave the week prior.... Yet Inter fucking did so!!! And here you are supporting this decision!

And once more, you're concentrating on the what instead of the why.

Imagine a project leader taken off a project for no valid reason or because his unrelated to the day-to-day business wife of his doesn't like a colleague of his. Wouldn't you take the sign as a demotion and as a big Fuck You? Wouldn't it be the equivalent of forcing someone to resign? (By European standards I mean). We told Icardi to fuck off when we stripped him of the captaincy in the middle of season. There is no other way of seeing this.

Please tell me what possibilities did you expect would arise from that decision.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Nainggolan didn't "muddy" anything in the dressing room. His issue was that he was late for training sessions, multiple times of which the last occurance was after the match against Chievo in December when he was fined and suspended.
    Getting wasted and being late for work multiple times has certain effects on your coworkers, no? That's what I meant by "muddying the waters" in the dressing room about him. He does it - others will soon follow if there's no reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I agree. I'm not forgetting about him but obviously he wasn't as problematic. I wasn't there in the dressing room when shit went down, neither were you or the media for that matter. We're working with limited information in the form of rumours here. I'm looking at what the management did or didn't do and basing my opinions on things we know for certain, rather than theories we can't test.

And once more, you're concentrating on the what instead of the why... We told Icardi to fuck off when we stripped him of the captaincy in the middle of season... Please tell me what possibilities did you expect would arise from that decision.
    Now you want me to focus even more on the what (they thought would happen) instead of the why. And I clearly tried to explain the "why" multiple times.

If my arguments are non factors for you then you indeed are right, there was no "reason". They did all of that just to fuck with you, me and themselves.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Maicon and Adriano were almost always drunk at training. Don't think people cared that much. Neither did the players.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    The Balkan clan is in charge of everything... They don't like Icardi and N9 so they have to go...

Icardi spotted travelling to Singapore by... Hahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

6. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Maicon and Adriano were almost always drunk at training. Don't think people cared that much. Neither did the players.
    So we're believing the words of some random Romanian youngster now? Who supposedly trained with the team until 2007, yet he somehow knows what was going on in training sessions during the Mourinho era?

And please, Adriano was mourning his father and was struggling with depression when he began drinking. He wasn't just partying casually for the lols.

In any case those three are completely unrelated.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

8. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

This is selective behavior. I said it multiple times. The management sided with Spalletti and as a result with Perisic as well. Against Icardi. If you'd ask the fans at that point to pick between Icardi or Spalletti+Perisic no one in their right mind would pick Spalletti who was going to leave at the end of the season and Perisic who was going to leave the week prior.... Yet Inter fucking did so!!! And here you are supporting this decision!

And once more, you're concentrating on the what instead of the why.

Imagine a project leader taken off a project for no valid reason or because his unrelated to the day-to-day business wife of his doesn't like a colleague of his. Wouldn't you take the sign as a demotion and as a big Fuck You? Wouldn't it be the equivalent of forcing someone to resign? (By European standards I mean). We told Icardi to fuck off when we stripped him of the captaincy in the middle of season. There is no other way of seeing this.

Please tell me what possibilities did you expect would arise from that decision.
    Oh boy... I think you are too deep to in to this Marotta is a Juventus spy and conspiracy shit. Eaven Nedved confirmed he is not

The Juve VP then clarified his earlier comments about recently departed director Beppe Marotta when he declared He [Marotta] is a professional, but perhaps was never a Juventino.
    It wasnt a joke, Nedved confirmed.
    It was an affirmation based on what he said. Juventus existed before Marotta and will do so after him, the same also going for me.
    I believe that there are two types of directors: ones who can work for any club and those who would never coach certain sides. I only said it for that reason.

I think Perisic situation reminds me of Maicon at 2010 after treble.

I want to play for Madrid. It would be a great opportunity in my career, Maicon told the Spanish sports daily AS.

Im going to say it very clearly so there is no misunderstanding: I want to play with Madrid, I dont want to go to Manchester City.

Still he stayed. I dont want Perisic to stay and I dont want any player to put Inter shirt on if they are fully comited the project! But these things occur almoust every team every season. Icardi and Nainngolain are disciplinary issues...

For why Inter decided to remove armband? I bet the last straw was that Wanda Tiki Taka show and that later escalated Icardi vs Perisic saga... When Inter decided to remove Ranocchia armband -> basicaly him just been shit, it can happen much lesser reason than what shit Icardi has trown at Inter...

This accusation that this is Marotta secret plan to bully Icardi, is just nonsense! There was spelutain at 2016 to remove armband from Icardi after that "I'll bring 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them"

Javier Zanetti on the Mauro Icardi situation: "The fans are the most important thing. Remove him as captain? We'll talk about that later."

And what comes to being club legend. I think if every clubs ultra despice you -> you are not a club legend!

Inter fans banner aimed at Mauro Icardi: You are not a man...You are not a captain...You are just a vile piece of shit"
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

10. Thanks (1): varmin

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

If Perisic had faked an injury for 40 days after Inter refused to let him go to Arsenal, you may have had a point. Some things can be forgiven, some things cannot.
    Last edited by Bluenine; Yesterday at 17:13.

12. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    First calls for Icardi from Rubemerda, Marotta answers with Dybala.

At the moment everything remains stationary

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

14. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    First calls for Icardi from Rubemerda, Marotta answers with Dybala.
    Maybe that was the plan all along. Buy Lukaku for 80m, then swap Icardi with Dybala. After that, offer Politano and Gagliardini plus money to Lazio for SMS. Inter da Scudetto.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

De Laurentis said he prefers someone who scores 30 goals instead James and he would also pay more for him then for James.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

17. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I mostly agree with brehme. But I have a theory why we are here with Icardi. Inter management were hesitant to give new contract to Icardi year ago because they didn't feel he's good influence in the locker room. Didn't they even try to do the money+Higuain deal but Icardi wasn't going anywhere.

Extension offer dragged on and on and then came Marotta. At the end of the year things went worse and worse in the locker room and fucking Spalletti was there mixing the whole shit instead of solving it. And when Perisic handed the transfer request they realized shit is bad. And eventually they made the decision to strip the captaincy to keep the things in order in some way. Surely they knew Icardi wouldn't take it well, obviously. But they wanted to save the season and luckily they succeeded. So nothing particular which would have been the reason for captaincy stripping, just a decision that something needs to be done or the season goes down the sewers because the team is going to fall apart.

Just random theory out of my head. Surely there might be logic mistakes in that theory but whatever. One thing doesn't quite fit is the rumored 6m€ offer for extension, but it's possible it happened like already before last summer or last summer and Wanda just refused it, rightfully so.

19. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I love the idea of this conversation taking place daily for the rest of the summer
    *Phone rings*
    Paratici: Icardi?
    Marotta: Dybala.
    *line goes dead*
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player

Belgium

Thanks for the discussion Wobblz and Brehme. It's improving my English vocabulary.

Keep up the good work!

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    De Laurentis said he prefers someone who scores 30 goals instead James and he would also pay more for him then for James.
    Well that doesn't say much as he was only willing to pay a loan fee for James.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Stripping the armband is the club's right, since it's the club who pays you money. If they took that away from you it means you didn't deserve being captain. If they take the armband from you it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, at the end you have contract to respect.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...