View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

110 79.71%
  • No

28 20.29%
Page 800 of 993 FirstFirst ... 300700750790797798799800801802803810850900 ... LastLast
Results 15,981 to 16,000 of 19860

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Hate this attention whore. So she was getting on management and us fans nerves and then suddenly she backtracks and refutes her previous claims as if there weren't any problems and Icardi will soon renew. Looks like Marotta gave her 7-7,5 millions she wanted.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    You make some valid points but imho many of the things you wrote don't have much to do with deserving the armband.

I don't see what playing with Palacio or any other player has to do with the matter. The cards: he's a striker, so obviously he is less likely to get red cards, or even just the yellow ones.

I don't see what ranocchia has to do with Icardi. Ranocchia's faults may make Icardi better suited than ranocchia for the captaincy, but it isn't per se enough to prove that he deserves the armband.

While I respect the private life of Icardi and the fact that he is raising maxi Lopez's kids, at the end of the day many players have a relatively quiet private life.

If we go that route, at least two thirds of Inter's players can be the captain of the team.

As I wrote a couple of days ago, no one is asking for him to be like Zanetti. But embarrassing the club every six months for his contract is just unbearable, at least in my opinion. I can see from your post that you don't have problems with it. Well, I do.

I don't think it's asking too much when you hope that they reach an agreement and at least for 24 fucking months we don't have to read about his earnings
    I mean there is also striker who get cheap yellow card for diving, whining to the referee, made some rash tackle or even excessively begging for the penalty etc while Icardi rarely do all of that dumb stuff.

Problem is people have high expectation while me considering all circumstances already lowered my expectation and being more acceptance (lol is this right word). Not only about Icardi captaincy but also other thing like team result, 10 years ago Scudetto is must get while now Im fine with us only qualify to CL. If 10 years ago Zanetti is 10 as benchmark, now Im just satisfied with Icardi being 7.5 regardless the situation. When our situation get better and we start chasing tittle again I will expecting no less than Icardi being 9 as captain.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Hate this attention whore. So she was getting on management and us fans nerves and then suddenly she backtracks and refutes her previous claims as if there weren't any problems and Icardi will soon renew. Looks like Marotta gave her 7-7,5 millions she wanted.
    Grabbing attention or could it be partly also down to the fact that media is trying to get a comment from her every single day?

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Partly yes, but nobody forced her to claim that Inter wanted to sell Icardi to Juve, for instance.

Anyway, I hope this saga is finally over...till 2021, of course.

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    What? That happened like when? 1.5 years ago?

People just love to find stuff to shit on Wanda.

Not a best agent for a team captain but it is what it is. The renewal was never in jeopardy IMO.

7. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Well, she claimed that in 2018 and 2016. I don't like Wanda as Icardi's agent but don't have anything against her as a wife, just hope that Icardi stays here and won't think about Real, Chelsea, MU or anything else.

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I guess some people read diagonally
    Some don't read at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Yep, exactly. All those points, minus the flaw part gives you Handanovic.

Comparing Zanetti salary at his 40 vs Icardi at 25 is nonsense too. Icardi is highest paid, asking for double his closest teammate salary. How much did Zanetti earn when he was 25-27?

Salary in 2002 (I don’t even need to expand the scope to Serie A yet):
    Almeyda 2.35
    Coco 2.5
    Morfeo 2
    Recoba 4.87
    Conceicao 3.5
    Toldo 4
    Vieri 5.14
    J.Zanetti 2.2 (captain)
    Crespo 4.5
    Cannavaro 4.8

No one would complain if Icardi stays here till 40 and earns 10 for instance.
    Did anyone else cried a little when you saw that Coco earned 2,5 and Conceicao 3,5?

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Partly yes, but nobody forced her to claim that Inter wanted to sell Icardi to Juve, for instance.

Anyway, I hope this saga is finally over...till 2021, of course.
    Why not? It does not harm. If anything it brings more attention to your player and your brand and increases his value for you in terms of future sale. She's keeping icardi in news and you wouldn't be complaining if she already signed a renewal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Did anyone else cried a little when you saw that Coco earned 2,5 and Conceicao 3,5?
    Conceico

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    When we signed Coco he was a top 5 LB actually. Would have prefered to keep Seedorf and go for someone like Placente or Dede or even going for some barely decent LB like Favalli 2 years early would have been enough.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Give him a payraise and strip him of the captaincy?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    This guy and his whore only looking to milk Inter. He was utter shit today. I hope Real to trigger his clause in the summer.

United States

Games like today just kill me. Every time I think he’s turned the corner and is going to be a more complete striker he pulls this shit.

17. Thanks (5): Batman, DARi0, ElDuccio, MVD, YoramG

Canada

Looked like he didn't care at all. His mentality prevents him from making a step up.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Very very disappointing Icardi tonight. He played like he didn't sleep all night. Don't think he had a worse performance as an Inter player so far.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

But it's okay because he scored loads before, so he can be shit for the rest of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

21. Thanks (2): forzainter257, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

he dont has this winner mentality, this big player mentality... he is not a super worldclass player that needs to stay here at Inter even if someone gives you 100M. Lautaro made more in the 10 minutes he played then Icardi in the 90 minutes. Hes motivation is terrible. If he refuses the 7M + bonus, please sell him because i don't think that he deserves more.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Hey he took the armband from Ranochia so we should treat him indulgently. Also he is taking care of Maxi Lopez's children, he is a good dad. The real leader!

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Eventually he will put the ink on the paper and get his head back on the pitch. He will start scoring again and break another record. Everyone will suck his dick and hopes he won't get sold in the summer. He will start the next season banging goals until December and then request a new contract. He will stop scoring again. Rinse and repeat.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think the biggest issue is that when Icardi's head is not in it we're basically playing with 10 players. Even at the best of times he's not super involved, but games like today having him touch the ball 15 times and link up with his teammates less than 10 times makes the whole team struggle to function. Although as others have pointed out he does this every season and always eventually comes right.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

26. Thanks (2): thatdude, YoramG