View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

143 74.87%
  • No

48 25.13%
Page 1064 of 1092 FirstFirst ... 645649641014105410611062106310641065106610671074 ... LastLast
Results 21,261 to 21,280 of 21831

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Sure, I am all for criticising the management in getting us to this point. However I am talking about practicality and business here at this very moment. The longer this drags out, the more it affects our squad building and preparation for the season.

I can’t take anyone who would rather have 0 euros than 40mil seriously. It’s not your money, so you would say that only because of that. Not to mention you have to pay him wages sitting there doing nothing. His two year salary alone can loan us two useful squad players for a whole season.

It’s like no one thinks about budgeting here. Money just shows up out of the blue.

And people who thinks Atlético would just show up at our HQ with a brief case of 60mil because Simeone is some Interista? Unless they are a charity, which I last checked they are not.

In the grand scheme of things, losing Icardi at 40mil from a peak of 100mil is not too catastrophic considering we have lost Adriano for nothing from a possible of roughly the same peak price point. It’s a considerable improvement.

And that should end my post on a high note with a Grande Marotta.
    You are spot on! But the way our mgm is playing this out it s obvious that other teams will wait till they offer anything cause we will get more desperate with every minute that pases and moves us closer to the closing of the transfer window.
    Like again why on earth did we have to make it public that icardi and radja are not part of our plans and what is eve worse that they are training separately.
    You can make that clear to them privately you dont have to tell it to the whole world. Now clubs are just gonna wait and see how low they can go.

I mean to the car example immagin two scenarios, imagine you wanna buy a car, now you go up to the seller and ask him if it s for sale and how much he d want.
    In one scenario he says yeah i d be ready to sell cause as everybody knows i had some trouble with the car. Now before the troubles i would have sold it for 110k or more but now with repairs being necessary i d be ready to part ways with it for around 100 cause thats how much i need for a proper replacement if i dont get that i rather try to fix the car myself.

Second scenario you walk up to the owner of the car and he s like yeah this piece of crap is for sale im not gonna drive it anymore anyways so it just has to go ahh and by the way i have to sell it within two months otherwise i ll lose a shit ton of money on maintenance and so on.

Now if these two cars are exactly the same which of the two owners are you gonna offer more and which are you gonna try to low ball?
    Quite clearly that even if you desperately want the car in the second scenario your gonna offer less and your gonna play on time.
    And marotta is exactly behaving like in the second scenario which i just cannot comprehend it does not make sense on any fucking level.

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Since Solskjaer was appointed as manager, he always talked about player's attitude as one of the reason to sign players. There is no way Solskjaer would approve this transfer. If we had Jose, it would have been believable.
    How big can he be on discipline/ attitude when he has Pogba in the squad?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    But Atletico has Morata and Costa already...
    moratta is a perfect striker for conte system

Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

3. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Mauro Icardi will only go to Juventus in exchange for Paulo Dybala. This is the position of the Nerazzurri club, which has no intention of reinforcing a direct competitor without getting one of its best players in return

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    How big can he be on discipline/ attitude when he has Pogba in the squad?
    Because he didn't sign Pogba and Pogba doesn't have any discipline/attitude problems. He is good with every player in the dressing room and never misses training. Only problem is he wants out but that's his career and his wish. Just like how club throws players out when they are not good enough, player can leave the club when they think club is not competing at highest level.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Mauro Icardi will only go to Juventus in exchange for Paulo Dybala. This is the position of the Nerazzurri club, which has no intention of reinforcing a direct competitor without getting one of its best players in return

Dybala or Insigne for Icardi. I am good either way I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

8. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, Linege

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    wouldn't sell him for less than 60mil, especially to jube. If we don’t need the money from his transfer desperately to fund building the rest of the squad (hopefully sales from other players will help) then I’m happy for us to wait it out and if nothing comes maybe it acts as a wake up call for him.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter

Excellent news
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

I'm fine with this stance if it stays. Juventus probably need to offload Dybala for plusvalenza this summer. Even if they value him 50m€ (swap to Icardi), they make like 35m€ profits since there's about 15m€ value left to be amortized in his transfer fee in the balance sheet (contract extended two years ago).

12. Thanks (1): bjwam4

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Dybala has never refused Inter, indeed. What Juve is thinking about not selling him for his coach's requests is another matter. The fact is that Inter will not accept, especially from Juventus, offers that it deems not appropriate, no lower than 65 mln, for Icardi.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Getting Dybala in exchange is the single best case scenario.
    Wallace

16. Thanks (5): ADRossi, chhstr, dax21, Nero Indigo, zodd

Bosnia Herzegovina

"Icardi wants to go to Juventus." - Aurelio De Laurentis confirmed in yesterday interview because he rejected even to negotiate with napoli. So it will be as media reporting; juventus for peanuts (around 40 milions) or staying in inter for 2 years than leaving for free, or best option for inter, but in this moment not real, staying in inter and playing as first striker what mauro really have deserved.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by User View Post
    "Icardi wants to go to Juventus." - Aurelio De Laurentis confirmed in yesterday interview because he rejected even to negotiate with napoli. So it will be as media reporting; juventus for peanuts (around 40 milions) or staying in inter for 2 years than leaving for free, or best option for inter, but in this moment not real, staying in inter and playing as first striker what mauro really have deserved.
    All your posts are about Rubentus ...

19. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, n4l, thatdude

Bosnia Herzegovina

My posts are not about juventus, there are about Inter... icardi is player of internazionale how much I know, so stop making bullshit replicas... so if you don't like or etc just pull over my posts...

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    All your posts are about Rubentus ...

He is Juventus fan, isn't it? That much is very obvious. So not surprising all his posts are Juventus related.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by User View Post
    My posts are not about juventus, there are about Inter... icardi is player of internazionale how much I know, so stop making bullshit replicas... so if you don't like or etc just pull over my posts...
    Oi! All your damn posts are about dem Zebras, stop lying through your keyboard bruh. Just own up to your bullshit, we know you can’t help yourself
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

23. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

De Laurentiis' ruling: "Icardi will always want to go to Juve

I wish MM23 was still active so he could actually break Icardi's legs when he will wear Rube colors...

Football players I despise :
    Nedved, Camoranesi, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Totti, DDR, Nigel De Jong, Van Bommel, Balotelli, Pepe, Ramos

Icardi about to join the club

I don't even like MM23 much anymore
    I met him, he signed my jersey but was a cunt about it... Made a rude remark to me, totally unprovoked
    Some fans before me pissed him off and then he was in a bad mood and a cunt to everyone... Not shocking tho

On the other hand... Figo super nice dude
    Legend!
    Deki Stankovic is a cool dude also

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So there goes ANY leverage we had with the imaginary Napoli route. Let's see who chickens out first.

26. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    lol just saw this ad when i was about to watch a music vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifsM9WCwII

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Yes Icardi to Rube for 10 euros...

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    So there goes ANY leverage we had with the imaginary Napoli route. Let's see who chickens out first.
    Let's see Marotta the genius pull it off. I mean, Chelsea still got almost 70M for D Costa back to Atletico, even though he was 100% out of chelsea. And there were no other viable suitors either.

Yes Icardi to Rube for 10 euros...

Scary team under Sarri if we're being honest. And there still are a ton of other mids and forwards to play..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

31. Thanks (1): wera