View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 80.27%
  • No

29 19.73%
Page 1003 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931000100110021003100410051006 ... LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,060 of 20153

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    According to AS Real Madrid signed Jovic for 60 mlns

La Repubblica - Icardi doesn't want to leave Italy, sees himself only at Inter or Juventus. Could even stay even if Spalletti is confirmed

According to La Repubblica, Mauro Icardi only sees himself at two clubs next season: Inter or Juventus.

“Icardi has ruled out playing abroad and at the moment he sees his future at Inter or Juventus. Soon he will leave the house in the San Siro area where he lives, next to several teammates, for a property that he has purchase din the Repubblica area. He is emotionally tied to Inter and does not consider Juventus as an inevitable destiny.

“He loves the city of Milan so much that he wants to stay despite hearing Curva Nord insults at every single home game now. Mauro could also stay even with the re-confirmation of Spalletti who appreciates his ‘seriousness in training,’ among the first to arrive and last to leave.”

The captain’s armband case is now behind us all. Between him and Spalletti, there is a strong and implicit pact: the priority is to bring Inter to the Champions League. Since that case in February, his relationship with four players, not all of them of Slavic origins, is cold. Nainggolan was instrumental in easing tension.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Linege, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'd definitely keep Icardi rather than sell him to Juve for under 100m€. Specially if coach is changed since he can build a new relationship with him. He has apparently left that captain shit behind him. Only thing to really settle is the quarrel with Brozo and co. But I can see it being easier now that he's just a regular player there.

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, Rain

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I am not a photographing expert, but Mauro doesn't look cool on those photoshoots with Wanda... on one of them he actually looks like a neanderthal lol)))
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I'd definitely keep Icardi rather than sell him to Juve for under 100m€. Specially if coach is changed since he can build a new relationship with him. He has apparently left that captain shit behind him. Only thing to really settle is the quarrel with Brozo and co. But I can see it being easier now that he's just a regular player there.

Everything what you said makes sense and then ... there’s Wanda and she’s loud.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Everything what you said makes sense and then ... there’s Wanda and she’s loud.
    Yes Wanda is the problem, but maybe Marotta can handle here and Icardi. New contract is obviously needed if he's going to stay and that might ease the tension a lot.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Yes Wanda is the problem, but maybe Marotta can handle here and Icardi. New contract is obviously needed if he's going to stay and that might ease the tension a lot.
    I honestly believe if he is going to stay, there will be stipulations agreed by both parties towards the next season and beyond - where the rubbish that happened this season won't repeat itself. Obviously they will still post the social media pics, that won't stop, but I believe they'll keep negative Inter related stuff out of their mouths and out of sight.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

11. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Sure, until Wanda goes to tiki taka next season and insults the new batch of players we buy this summer.

I agree we shouldn't sell Icardi for less than 100m. But if an offer for over 100m arrives, and I believe it will, we need to push him to accept it.

13. Thanks (1): Palacio

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    if icardi and wanda were half decent human beings, she wouldn't go there or at least she would refrain from trashing icardi's teammates. i don't know who's the worse of the two.

yeah, you are right about italian media, obvisouly. but it can't serve as an excuse, everyone has their responsibility.
    It is pretty simple. Her role as host conflicts with her role as Icardi's wife/agent. If he stays and if a new contract is offered to him, something needs to be inserted to protect the club from what has happened this season.

The way i see it, there is no problem with Wanda being a host on the show. However, she should be precluded from talking about her interactions and negotiations with the club relating to his contract. She can talk about Icardi as her husband but that should be as far as she is allowed to go. The rest is an over reach.

Contractually, it is very difficult, because she is not a party to the contract between the club and player and I am guessing that they would do their upmost to oppose any attempts to limit her role(s) as agent/host. But something needs to be done because this season has been a shambles and the Icardi's have made a complete mockery of the club.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    R9,cambiasso

Indonesia

it is already obvious wanda will always be wanda..and icardi cannot handle her..

icardi and wanda is one package..got worse when she became his agent..

Marotta ? dude do you want your boss telling you how to control your wife or worse tried to control her directly ? he already did and what happened ? sudden injury and when he is back, have performance drop..

new contract for a player that bring more harm than good to the team ? please no.

icardi has contribute a lot and i thank him..he is great and i can accept their(icardi and wanda) antics when we still have kuz,schelotto and other shit players..but when our squad is improving it is proved that we can live without him..

football is a team work, when there's disharmony among members it will impact the performance..sure there are players like messi or ronaldo that can create out of nothing and change game individually, but even they got limitations on how often they can do that...heck even in nba lebron can not do much with lakers(got worse after he is trying swap his teammates with AD, in other words saying his teammates are shit)..and icardi i believe will never be that kind of player.

for me it is better that he is gone from inter in summer.

16. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    After

- we saw those photos
    - we read parts of his biography
    - we saw her antics on tika taka
    - faking injury, bad form, disagreement with coach
    - etc etc.

I believe Icardi could turn things around but for every professional athlete most important thing is who is in their ear. Most of them aren’t brilliant minds, they’re easy to manipulate and if they’re surrounded with people who are ready to take advantage of them things will very easily go in bad direction.

Icardi, unfortunately, have blonde starlet in his corner. I’m not saying that she’s not trying to do best for him but she’s not qualified for the job. Simple as that.

We need to throw that soap opera out of our hands.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

18. Thanks (1): Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes that would be the optimal solution but the soap opera has a value also. At this moment it seems he wants to stay in Italy (Milano) which means Inter or Juve. That is far from optimal specially regarding Juve. If we can force a move abroad, that would be great since there's money abroad. Chelsea, Atletico (if Griezman is sold to Barca), PSG. We might have options but Marotta needs to play this right. Proper mix of pleasing and threatening is required I believe to solve this.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Sending them to Juve wouldn’t be bad idea considering egos in their locker room. Ronaldo, Mandzukic and Dybala are extremely sensitive, it’s just matter of time when Wanda will say something stupid and destroy chemistry.

If Perisic reacted on her blabbing, Mandzukic will be even worse.

Something is odd at Juve. Releasing Buffoon, taking back Bonucci, giving Ronaldo huge contract, Pjanic practically offering himself to PSG on French television aren’t usual things for them.

I think Wanda could easily give them final punch because she’ll go public with everything. That could be fun.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Can we sell Wanda to Juve instead?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Chelsea transfer ban upheld , and while they may still appeal to CAS, they are most likely out for Icardi. So realistically its between PSG and Juve now.

So my dream scenario where Sarri buys Icardi and Inter manage to insert Kante and/or Alonso in a swap is now over.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Can we sell Wanda to Juve instead?
    Alternatively, is any one of you a hot girl who lives in Milano? If you are, take one for the team, seduce Icardi and break him up with Wanda. I've only met Fitzroy and snake and both are definitely not hot girls.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Alternatively, is any one of you a hot girl who lives in Milano? If you are, take one for the team, seduce Icardi and break him up with Wanda. I've only met Fitzroy and snake and both are definitely not hot girls.
    I'm pretty sure some posters here would gladly suck Icardi off, even if they aren't hot girls themselves.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Wanda: Icardi staying at Inter, but...

Icardi’s future remains the subject of Press speculation, the latest of which links Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku with Inter if Antonio Conte becomes Coach.

However, Wanda told Tiki Taka: “I’m tired of repeating that he wants to stay at Inter. bitCh how about doing us all a favor and considering quitting your "job" then?

I’ll turn my phone off on the first day of the transfer window. There have been offers, but Icardi’s staying at Inter. That’s it.

“The best teams have contacted him, the best Coaches want him, but Mauro believes he’s staying at Inter, regardless of who their Coach will be. Everyone wants him.

According to what Spalletti says, it’s Inter who don’t want him. The newspapers say it...” how many times can this blonde contradict herself?!

The wife and agent of the Argentine was then asked whether he could play with Ronaldo, turning her attentions to Bianconeri-supporting pundit Giampiero Mughini...

“Sure. They can play together,” she concluded.

>>> This situation needs to be taken care of this summer. We need to cash in or protect the club. Seeing how toxic these fuckers are, they would happily sit their contract out and leave on a free...

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Wanda: Icardi staying at Inter, but...

According to what Spalletti says, it’s Inter who don’t want him. The newspapers say it...” how many times can this blonde contradict herself?!
    Its obvious what she is trying to do, the "bargaining and posturing" for Icardi's transfer has been going on quite publicly for a while now. What Wanda wants is Inter to say they want to get rid of Icardi, or at least give that impression. That would put her in a better position to dictate the new club & transfer fees (lower transfer fee means higher wages for Icardi).

Marotta so far has calling their bluff, by maintaining that neither Icardi nor Spalletti are leaving. So now Wanda is attacking Spalletti more and more directly every week, hoping Spalletti will respond. Thats clearly Inter's Achilles heel in this drama, however so far the club management has been able to keep Spalletti in line. You can imagine in "normal circumstances" the coach (any coach) would have hit back quite strongly by now in the media. But I don't know how long this can be sustained, specially if Inter are also thinking about changing the coach, Spalletti will have less inclination to toe the company line.

She is like a cancer and however much it may hurt one time, we need to cut this cancer out of our club this summer. Ideally Marotta needs to continue to toe his line and follow through with his strategy - buy a new striker this summer and make it clear to Wandito that he will only leave on Inter's terms or become a bench warmer.

30. Thanks (1): GenDire

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    She is just saying that Spalletti wants to send him packing.

Two possibilities out of this:
    - Saying that Spalletti is to blame for Mauro not playing/underperforming, so a coach change will see Mauro motivated again + "many coaches want him" is a correct assertion since Mourinho has made it clear he wants him (but wants to see if he's trouble first hand) and Conte is not very adamant about selling him either. So Icardi is still a selling point.

- She wants to make it clear that Icardi is not finished and can deliver, in the right environment. And if Spalletti stays, that he is leaving because of that. Spalletti puts the responsibility on Inter is pretty much the whole public debacle. She doesn't want Spalletti to say anything, she wants or is waiting for Inter's move which is to sack Spalletti and possibly renew Icardi when that happens.

32. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    This isn't gonna work cause obviously Icardi isn't attracted to hot girls. Think Fitzy and snake could work.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

34. Thanks (1): MVD