View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

170 76.23%
  • No

53 23.77%
Page 1044 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 4454494499410341041104210431044104510461047105410941144 ... LastLast
Results 20,861 to 20,880 of 24198

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

This photo isn’t completely new. Dude seems to be in Japan at the moment.
    I did it all for the nookie

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Indigo View Post
    He was probably just wishing her a happy birthday.
    It will probably end up being his sister or some shit like that and some $$ eye photographer thought they would cash in on the non-existent drama.

That, or maybe Wana and Mauro are both swingers...you never know

4. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    She was a family friend, they were a whole group on holiday.

Meh can he leave already?
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

8. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    lol having a kid has made you more mature.
    crzd is actually Brozovic confirmed.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

10. Thanks (4): crzdcolombian, Dylan, Eddie, MVD

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Lautaro will be Wandas next victim
    How come? His gf is not hot enough?

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Not half bad tbh

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    I just can't help to imagine how a straight up mob boss like De Laurentiis (the person who sold Higuain to Juve 2 years ago for 90 mill.) would've handled the Icardi Wanda situation, if it would've happened in Napoli.

Please share yours. Just the thought of it is entertaining as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

15. Thanks (2): Linege, William

Italy

he would have hurt them where it hurts the most for them: their narcissism. he would have commented with borderline insults their shenanigans so often that they would have felt the need to leave themselves.

i reckon he would have been more effective, possibly much more effective than our approach.

but it has to be said, it isn't over yet and i trust marotta to get an acceptable solution out of this.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

17. Thanks (3): Lionheart, MVD, rfU

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    He would have turned it to a reality TV show

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    "Icardi? Ask his agent on what he wants to do next (laughs)" - Maxi Lopez

20. Thanks (5): Kakaroto, Linege, MVD, rfU, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    How come? His gf is not hot enough?
    Not half bad tbh
    Not bad We’d all drink her sweat
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Macedonia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    It's his tranny friend, nothing to worry.

23. Thanks (1): varmin

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

That looks like a bad photoshop.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Not bad We’d all drink her sweat
    Nah man, speak for yourself.
    She’s a good looking girl, I already said that. But a pretty face and a very well trained body aren’t everything.

Her tits are a major turnoff. On the picture yoszee posted you can’t really see anything apart from them being large (and tuned). If you look at a more revealing photo you will notice how weird they look, because they are so far apart. This is usually an issue with girls who were very flat before surgery. And believe me when I say it’s not all that pleasant to touch those. More often than not they are rock hard and motorboating them feels like getting punched in the face by Anthony Joshua repeatedly.
    If I compare Wanda’s knockers to hers, Wanda gets the upper hand easily. Keep in mind Wanda is about 13 years older and fed 5 kids, yet they still look better and it’s not even close.

I mentioned this in the Women’s World Cup thread I believe, saying that I have a weak spot for trashy looking girls. She does show some signs of that. The dyed hair, the fake breasts, that „tattoo“ on her arm. The thing is that I just don’t buy it, it’s just too little too pull of the trashy look and her admittedly supremely pretty face counters the rest, it doesn’t seem to be authentic to me. Kinda comparable with our jersey over the past couple of years, to many parties involved and in the end it’s neither fish nor meat.

A lot of those Instagram models look neat on pictures because usually people don’t look at it for more than a couple of seconds. But I don’t give a flying fuck about selected pictures on the internet, I prefer to go outside and talk to real girls. That’s when you spend more time than a glance to analyze looks. Again, I am not hating on her she is still good looking, without a shadow of a doubt. That’s why I would give her a 7,5/10 for her face and her incredibly fit body.

27. Thanks (5): dax21, Ffi201zi002tlis, MVD, wera, Zoro

India

7.5? Personally, I would give her a 6.75.

If you would visualize a 3-d model and draw your attention to the symmetry of her glabella as it relates to the distance between her eyes and nose...

Japan

She’s a good looking girl, I already said that. But a pretty face and a very well trained body aren’t everything.

Her tits are a major turnoff. On the picture yoszee posted you can’t really see anything apart from them being large (and tuned). If you look at a more revealing photo you will notice how weird they look, because they are so far apart. This is usually an issue with girls who were very flat before surgery. And believe me when I say it’s not all that pleasant to touch those. More often than not they are rock hard and motorboating them feels like getting punched in the face by Anthony Joshua repeatedly.
    If I compare Wanda’s knockers to hers, Wanda gets the upper hand easily. Keep in mind Wanda is about 13 years older and fed 5 kids, yet they still look better and it’s not even close.

I mentioned this in the Women’s World Cup thread I believe, saying that I have a weak spot for trashy looking girls. She does show some signs of that. The dyed hair, the fake breasts, that „tattoo“ on her arm. The thing is that I just don’t buy it, it’s just too little too pull of the trashy look and her admittedly supremely pretty face counters the rest, it doesn’t seem to be authentic to me. Kinda comparable with our jersey over the past couple of years, to many parties involved and in the end it’s neither fish nor meat.

A lot of those Instagram models look neat on pictures because usually people don’t look at it for more than a couple of seconds. But I don’t give a flying fuck about selected pictures on the internet, I prefer to go outside and talk to real girls. That’s when you spend more time than a glance to analyze looks. Again, I am not hating on her she is still good looking, without a shadow of a doubt. That’s why I would give her a 7,5/10 for her face and her incredibly fit body.
    Thank you so much! What an educated thread!

30. Thanks (3): GenDire, Linege, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You guys are nuts. That girl is hot.
    Stop comparing or idealizing, that's what makes them go nuts and do all those unnecessary surgeries and end up looking like inflated barbie dolls It's funny how we all want our woman to be some kind of visual trophy
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

32. Thanks (1): Zoro

India

I was being sarcastic, it's stupid to rate and compare women like this. Even more stupid to pedantically compare women who are clearly conventionally attractive.

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member

Truly, the golden age of literature

While I agree with some of your individual points, I think the final rating you give Miss Gandolfo is probs a tad harsh.

Personally, I hate the Kylie Jenner look of most instagram models. As a human with >50 IQ, I prefer the "natural look" as opposed to the heavily made up look. That is to say, insta models are always wearing full makeup on a day-to-day basis - and sadly this trend seems to be increasing in popularity in the real world too. I'm talking about hyper-contoured/shading noses/cheekbones/jawlines, fake lashes, hyper-defined eyebrows etc.

I'm not even necessarily talking about Agustina anymore at this point (Lautaro's girl), but as a non-retard male, I feel like makeup works best when subtly complimenting an attractive face - not when you fucking paint an entirely new face over your own. As they say in glorious Australia, you can't shine a turd. If you have an ugly face, just fucking deal with it and kindly live out your life looking down at your feet as to minimise your facial offence to the rest of society

Jokes aside, as mentioned, Agus is blessed with a pretty enough face as is. Even without makeup she would be fairly attractive, unlike, say, Wanda. But yes, breast implants are unfortunate business - regardless of whether the procedure is performed on flat girls like Agus, or on already-busty women like Wanda. Considering what happened to Anthony Joshua though, I daresay a better comparison for your motorboating experience would be Andy Ruiz Jr. or Deontay Wilder.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯