View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 75.91%
  • No

53 24.09%
Page 1148 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 14864810481098113811451146114711481149115011511158 ... LastLast
Results 22,941 to 22,960 of 23883

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Brehme ,
    The basics to social interactions , require having character, charm and empathy (to name a few) , it appears that you also lack social intelligence.

Also just because I think you are a Muppet , did I really need to write a mini biography about Maxi's and Icardi's friendship , as I was trying to get my point across about Icardi's character..!

3. Thanks (2): b4h4mooth, Lionheart

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    What’s his thing with folding up his training shorts? Attracting more visibility on twitter?
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    And plenty of examples not.

Some people feel like they deserve more than they are given, and thus ask for more for what they deserve, I have absolutely no qualms with that, and I absolutely understand that perspective because I would do the same. The problem is simply the negotiation style that was carried out which involved wife talking publicly about the incompetence of other team mates, which was true, but still out of courtesy of team work and a positive collaborative environment, shouldn’t have been done.

If anything, Icardi has never said a word about wanting to play for another team or regret that he joined this team, unlike both Perisic and Nainggolan.
    I respect his wish to earn more, everyone wants more money. But then his wish "to stay with Inter" should come second after his priority wish "to earn more". Some of you guys keep mentioning "he wants to stay" as if he is ready to die for Inter. Whereas it looks like he wants to stay because:

1.Inter is his comfort zone
    2. He can't move outside Italy due to inability to move out with Maxi's kids.
    3. Inside Italy there is only 1 club that can match his appetite in terms of salary, his ambitions(if he has any) and that club is struggling/not so much wanting to sign him.

Perisic never hid his desire to leave Inter, he was always quite open. He never said that he loves Inter and wants to stay at Inter to deceive fans and the club, why are you mentioning him? They are at different levels in terms of fans sympathy towards them(before the saga begun). Yet you are mentioning N9 whos signing was a big mistake from the beginning.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Remember, Brehme is cold as ice. He is not wet. Leave him alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

8. Thanks (5): ADRossi, b4h4mooth, syrus, Wings, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I respect his wish to earn more, everyone wants more money. But then his wish "to stay with Inter" should come second after his priority wish "to earn more". Some of you guys keep mentioning "he wants to stay" as if he is ready to die for Inter. Whereas it looks like he wants to stay because:

1.Inter is his comfort zone
    2. He can't move outside Italy due to inability to move out with Maxi's kids.
    3. Inside Italy there is only 1 club that can match his appetite in terms of salary, his ambitions(if he has any) and that club is struggling/not so much wanting to sign him.

Perisic never hid his desire to leave Inter, he was always quite open. He never said that he loves Inter and wants to stay at Inter to deceive fans and the club, why are you mentioning him? They are at different levels in terms of fans sympathy towards them(before the saga begun). Yet you are mentioning N9 whos signing was a big mistake from the beginning.
    The two desiderates "wish to earn more" and "stay at Inter" (club who wans to play at the higher level) are not mutually exclusive. One doesn't need to have absolute priority. The best example was Eto case. He left to play in the russian steppe for more money, even if at Inter he had he higher wage.

Regarding Icardi, he has all the right to refuse to leave. Legally and even ethically (we can discuss until the very end here).

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Wanda on Twitter: Un nuevo ao juntas
    wanda.jpg

And the post below
    wanda no.jpg

11. Thanks (2): MVD, syrus

Fav. Player

Belgium

The one on the left wins it for me

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    What’s his thing with folding up his training shorts? Attracting more visibility on twitter?
    Almost all players do that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

14. Thanks (1): Dylan

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    First of all, the silly thanks system I keep mentioning is something I never used. Only by accident at some point. It is also the reason why this forum is so watered down compared to over a decade ago where people would have actual conversations. You are one of the few of the newest regular people here actually who can keep up with conversation so there's that. I don't like dumbed down conversation and I get why my style irritates people who just want to click on a thank you button and make a silly post that will attract more.

Second, the Lautaro-Maxi comparison was made in reference of how gullible people who have constantly hated on Icardi are. These are the same people who are fed on media nonsense that we see repeated here as facts. If you kept up with the entire conversation instead of claiming that liquid = wet, you'd be able to see that somebody said that Icardi is a "diva" that fucked his best friend's wife... Which is horse shit.

Third, the Paypal reference was a direct response to you suggesting that physics & chemistry arent' my department. Psychological profiling definitely isn't yours, yet you felt it was fine to "tease me". Don't you like being teased, you just like to tease others? Sounds like double standards.

Just look at how we got from here to freaking water and you "teasing me" and then feeling offended when I replied to you
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1854753

And then the icing on the cake:

Go ahead, blame my narcissistic condenscending behaviour for all that.
    Uhm, it looks like you are replying to Syrus and to me simultaneously.

Re forums: Internet forums are dying out everywhere. That's common, so I don't know why you are regretting the times when the grass was greener.

As for teases-no, I am pretty OK with that and don't try to rebut every opposing argument/banter cause I find it time consuming/unimportant. Is water wet, was a typical childish question (which makes sense, however) so when you mentioned about "state" I couldn't help teasing you a bit. And yes, if physics is not somebody's best feat, it doesn't mean that this person is inferior to any other, you know We have humanities vs sciences, after all.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

16. Thanks (1): syrus

Netherlands

Cut it out guys. Get back on topic.

18. Thanks (5): CafeCordoba, Dylan, I4E, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

wanda looks like she has some nasty saggy tits
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

20. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

What's up with people hating on Brehme? You fkn voted him as best football poster and now you cry like fkn fairies?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    wanda looks like she has some nasty saggy tits
    It's normal when she has 5-6 children.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Wanda just said that Icardi doesn't consider any move, staying at Inter is the only option in his mind... Oh boy

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Sweden

Wanda, Cassano, Vieri, Sabatini, the Italian Jerry Springer is live, what a shitshow.

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

So whats their plan then?He will sit in the stands and keep sulking whilst that slut goes on Tiki Taka and criticises us every week and tries to destabilise us from the outside and maybe they'll file a few cases against us and force us to terminate his contract so that as a free agent he commands an even bigger wage from his next club.What lunatics.

I think the next window his price will be around 30 million if he hasnt played at all and thats a big loss for us.

If RuBe now make a cheeky 30 million offer it would be scenes i tell ya . Would you guys be willing to sell him for that low amount or risk him staying on and creating more nuisance for us every week from the outside?

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Demenza Senile View Post
    So whats their plan then?He will sit in the stands and keep sulking whilst that slut goes on Tiki Taka and criticises us every week and tries to destabilise us from the outside and maybe they'll file a few cases against us and force us to terminate his contract so that as a free agent he commands an even bigger wage from his next club.What lunatics.

I think the next window his price will be around 30 million if he hasnt played at all and thats a big loss for us.

If RuBe now make a cheeky 30 million offer it would be scenes i tell ya . Would you guys be willing to sell him for that low amount or risk him staying on and creating more nuisance for us every week from the outside?
    Not at all, my friend! If Icardi stays and it's his right to stay, I want to receive the same chance as every other player on this team!
    That means Icardi will be a starter and I can see him becoming again the top scorer in Serie A!

United States

Well here is what Wanda had to say today on TV

Today, wife and agent of Mauro Icardi, Wanda Nara, made her season debut on Tiki Taka and of course the talking point was about the Inter striker.

“Lautaro Martinez’s birthday party? We are like that, we are Argentinians. Take us to a party and we will party (laughs). The future of Icardi? We have many friends in Naples but the decisions are taken in a different way. One who scores 124 goals at 26 years old can adapt to play in any team. Refusal to Napoli? No, he has refused all the teams besides Inter. This decision was taken at the start of the transfer window.

“Juve? Napoil? To me, he would refuse all because he wants to stay at Inter. 100%. He does not consider his adventure at this club to be over. There were offers that no footballer in the world would say no to but he did for Inter. No one has had direct contact with him, with me yes. But the choice is his, no one can impose anything on him. Conte is one of the greatest coaches in the world and he will make a decision to whether to play him or not.

“Then maybe Icardi did talk to someone at the club and that person asked him to stay. Maybe that individual is one in management… Many things have been said about us, many of which are false. It was said that Mauro already had an agreement with Juve. Or that I went to Naples. Not true. I haven’t been in Naples for 7 years. Before when I said Icardi would stay at Inter, I was the best agent in the world. Now that he still wants to stay, I’m the worst.”
    Nothing she says really bother me besides the last paragraph. Insinuating someone is going against Marotta in public is slightly annoying

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I find it funny that Wanda's comments were posted in this thread but no one mentioned Conte's comments in the presser.

Conte stated that he will not open the door to Icardi and that the player still being at the club is in no way a distraction. Regardless of how much Icardi wants to stay, he appears to be grounded and will not play for us. And it seems that nothing will change that. Giving him the number 7 is probably not a sign that he is going to play but rather a protective mechanism or counter-measure taken by the club in anticipation of litigation.

In one way, I feel sorry for him because I think he may have been led down the garden path by Juventus. That is especially the case now when Paratici overnight supposedly ruled out Juventus pursuing Icardi which essentially leaves him in no mans land. On the other hand, I feel that if Icardi and Wanda had conducted themselves differently in relation to contract negotiations and what went on last season, things might have been different. But that is not really anyone's fault other than their own. Unfortunately, you get what you reap and Mauro appears to have realised and understood this all too late.

The only other comment that I would like to add is that the last couple of pages in this thread were terrible.
    Last edited by Puma; 26 Aug 19 at 03:09.
    #FlyEaglesFly