View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

143 74.87%
  • No

48 25.13%
Page 284 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287294334384784 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 21800

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I definitely think Serie A isn't nearly as impressive defensively as it once was, but last season withstanding there are usually less goals scored in Italy than England. I believe less goals were scored in Italy in the four seasons prior to last season. I think any given season's goal total will be largely dependent on the coaches of various sides. I think you'll find this season that the goal tally in Italy will be quite a few less than last season.

As for the argument going on. I do think Monster has a point about Hernandez never being the focal point of the attack like Icardi has been for us in the last season seasons. However, that isn't really the case this season
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

2. Thanks (1): monster09

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Let's also not forget please that Kane plays in a relatively offensive league in wider pitches while Icardi needs to face teams with 10 players defending. You might think this is not an excuse, but fact is it really makes a difference in this comparasions. Proof is Kane now has more goals than the top scorer of the Serie A at the moment, Higuain, who plays in a very attacking side that is Napoli, yet he scored less than Kane who is fourth in the EPL.

Let's get back to first discussion, would you sell Icardi for 50m only to get Kane for the same price? No way dude.
    Forza Inter

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Let's also not forget please that Kane plays in a relatively offensive league in wider pitches while Icardi needs to face teams with 10 players defending. You might think this is not an excuse, but fact is it really makes a difference in this comparasions. Proof is Kane now has more goals than the top scorer of the Serie A at the moment, Higuain, who plays in a very attacking side that is Napoli, yet he scored less than Kane who is fourth in the EPL.

Let's get back to first discussion, would you sell Icardi for 50m only to get Kane for the same price? No way dude.
    Icardi most impressive season was last year which had the highest goals per game average this century. A year where more goals were scored per game in Italy than England. In any other year I would agree with you somewhat

As for the discussion I think Kane is worth more than Icardi. They've goat similar finishing ability but Kane does more around the pitch. Of course Kane is also English which means instead of being worth 50m like he might be if he was French or something he would probably be valued at at least 60 or 70m

Would I trade Kane for Icardi? No, because I think English players are usually more suited to playing in England. There are exceptions, but for the most part they don't seem to enjoy playing in different cultures. Plus the game in Italy is really quite different. You only have to ask Patrice Evra
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

6. Thanks (3): Pajo, Raul Duke, TGDella

Fav. Player
    Miranda

England

Hope that first half reminds Mancio that Icardi is useless as a lone striker. Give him support, or leave him out.
    "I didn’t want to upset or disrespect the Lazio fans, but I had to do it for Lotito. It was the saddest backflip of my career."

-Hernanes

8. Thanks (2): Armes, Shaun

Fav. Player
    R20,R9

Bosnia Herzegovina

Izadji pojacaj ekipu!

10. Thanks (1): shaqi

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Good God please don't torture me more with his horrendous display.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    This guy needs service and he doesn't get it as he isn't in the center of everything like last season and now he is ueseless because of that fact...

If we continue to play in such a manner like we are now then he is not needed and it would be best if he is sold for big bucks...50mil or smth and we buy a player that is more usefull in the Mancini's scheme of things...a more mobile player who can actually dribble and knows how to score with a solo run...Kane?! I dunno...I wanted Dybala,Mancini wanted Dybala and ET went for him but he wanted Rube...

Last season Icardi scored a lot because Palacio,Kova...were tasked to feed him balls and there was no one else...

He is a good player but he doesn't fit in our current set up if you ask me.

He is also out of form because of that...

Change style so he gets more service or sell him if Mancini isn't willing to play differently.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Isn't that make us more Icardi centric?
    That make us much worst than with Ibra centric.
    At least Ibra know how to hold the ball and dribble.

We need more fluid movement like Jovetic - Ljajic did in a few games.

Fav. Player
    R20,R9

Bosnia Herzegovina

We gonna sell him in january, this is ridiculous

Algeria

80 Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmo4 View Post
    We gonna sell him in january, this is ridiculous
    we should have sold him in the summer instead of kova
    no one will pay good money for him now.

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Everytime he starts I swear we are already a man down on the pitch. What fight by the team after we subbed him out. He shows zero initiative, and complains about every ball when his lazy ass doesn't make runs, and he just stands there! The movement was sooo much better without him, and even Biabany provides more of a spark than this loser right now. Accept the first 35 M for him and be done.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Felipe melon

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    we should have sold him in the summer instead of kova
    no one will pay good money for him now.
    Yes, this 1 game means his entire market value is entirely void and is now worth little more than a bag of peanuts, or 2 Chamakhs

19. Thanks (7): JJM, Pimpin, Ronin, Shark, Universe, WLEXT, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I wouldn't stop to pick up a Chamakh if I found one on the floor.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. Thanks (1): Shark

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Starmo4 View Post
    Izadji pojacaj ekipu!
    jebi se, pojacaj ekipu
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

23. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    We need more fluid movement like Jovetic - Ljajic did in a few games.
    Yeah, we tried that already. Do you know what happens when you play with 2 SSes? Santon becomes the target man.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Telles

United States

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    This guy needs service and he doesn't get it as he isn't in the center of everything like last season and now he is ueseless because of that fact...

If we continue to play in such a manner like we are now then he is not needed and it would be best if he is sold for big bucks...50mil or smth and we buy a player that is more usefull in the Mancini's scheme of things...a more mobile player who can actually dribble and knows how to score with a solo run...Kane?! I dunno...I wanted Dybala,Mancini wanted Dybala and ET went for him but he wanted Rube...

Last season Icardi scored a lot because Palacio,Kova...were tasked to feed him balls and there was no one else...

Change style so he gets more service or sell him if Mancini isn't willing to play differently.

Clubs with 50M to spend aren't going to piss it away on a 25M player.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Meh here we go again, I guess after every game where he does not score will have this discussion now. Again Icardi needs support to be effective and today he got absolutely nothing. I ll be worried about the kid once we actually produce chances for him and he fucks em up or when it s obvious that he holds back out attacking game play. Which right now is not the case IMHO.

Also wether or not he should be a starter right now is another discussion, I just feel like our best possible attack incorporates both Jojo and Icardi but there understanding so far has been pretty poor.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

27. Thanks (1): WLEXT

Italy

He.must learn to play in a different way. I'm sure he will be capable of doing wonders if only he starts watching how strikers like higuain and milito move(d). Mauro, you cannot count on palacio anymore, deal with it.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Age doesn't have a lot to do with it, but for a young guy he's so incredibly, despicably slow. I swear to God I would beat him in a 100m foot race. That second Higuain goal for example. Icardi would have never scored that because the defenders would have easily caught up with his full sprint speed of 23 seconds per 100m and sandwiched him off the ball.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

What are you talking about, he shit because you changed your username...
    FORZAINTER

32. Thanks (1): Batman