View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    167 75.91%
  • No

    53 24.09%
Page 501 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 4014514914984995005015025035045115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 23894

Thread: Mauro Icardi

  1. #10001
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    8,005
    Thanked
    15,170 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Perisic uttered some 'gravely disrespectful' words to the ref'.
    U pičku materinu, without a shadow of a doubt.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti


  2. Thanks (3): Black Knight, JJM, MVD

  3. #10002
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    39,950
    Thanked
    54,442 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    u pičko materino ti čoravo, đubre usrano,jebem ti majku ko te je ukenjala! advanced mode on

  4. Thanks (1): MVD

  5. #10003
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,302
    Thanked
    24,679 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    When was the last time Icardi missed a league game? Maybe the rest will do him good and he can come back firing on all cylinders.

  6. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

  7. #10004
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    14,578
    Thanked
    19,498 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Efrain21C View Post
    Called it... There was no way our players would go unpunished, not because the actions, but because we dont buy referees....

    I hope the bans get decreased to only one game because this is plain bullshit
    thatdude definitely has a point though. A big part of it is the player who does it. Remember the things that Matrix got away with? Icardi and Perisic simply don't have the name or respect of the referees to get away with that type of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  8. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Guney

  9. #10005
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,152
    Thanked
    15,681 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    thatdude definitely has a point though. A big part of it is the player who does it. Remember the things that Matrix got away with? Icardi and Perisic simply don't have the name or respect of the referees to get away with that type of thing.
    oh for fucks sake shaun, you cant put a rationale behind this
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  10. Thanks (4): Howl, Kakaroto, Lyran, MVD

  11. #10006
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    14,578
    Thanked
    19,498 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    oh for fucks sake shaun, you cant put a rationale behind this
    Why can't I? I think any Italian referee would be less inclined to send off Chiellini than Perisic. I don't think it's a coincidence their big name Italian NT players get away with a lot of things. In fact I can distinctly remember Zaza, Sandro, and Khedira getting sent off last season. Players that don't have the type of gravitas Bonucci and co have.
    Last edited by Shaun; 06 Feb 17 at 23:29.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  12. Thanks (1): Vincenzi

  13. #10007
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 11
    Posts
    7,307
    Thanked
    5,412 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Tuvalu

    10 Forum Supporter
    The superstar dilemma in the NBA.

    Superstars get calls/no calls in their favor all the time. You can be the one who decides if media hype and celebrity status has any say in it. But nobody wants to see Lebron James fouling out as much as DeMarcus Cousins.

    Unfortunately this time it fucked us because we're on the short end of the stick, but this is seen across all sports. It's just the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

  14. Thanks (3): MVD, Shaun, thatdude

  15. #10008
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,152
    Thanked
    15,681 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    So how does that logic apply to icardi? Isnt what tou are saying like totsllt opposite
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  16. #10009
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    12,218
    Thanked
    10,120 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    So how does that logic apply to icardi? Isnt what tou are saying like totsllt opposite
    Icardi is not a superstar though #Shaun

    For real though, rules dont apply to Inter superstars, its an exception.
    Forza Inter

  17. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  18. #10010
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 11
    Posts
    7,307
    Thanked
    5,412 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Tuvalu

    10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    So how does that logic apply to icardi? Isnt what tou are saying like totsllt opposite
    No, because Icardi isn't as world renown as Bonucci. I know it sounds silly because we rave about how amazing he is and to us he's our God. But if you tell someone in Spain about Icardi, they're going to look at you and say, who? What NT is he on? And then there's that awkward moment where you try to tell him he SHOULD be on the Argentina squad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

  19. Thanks (1): MVD

  20. #10011
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,723
    Thanked
    6,856 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    thatdude definitely has a point though. A big part of it is the player who does it. Remember the things that Matrix got away with? Icardi and Perisic simply don't have the name or respect of the referees to get away with that type of thing.
    Or because Matrix was fucking Italian.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  21. #10012
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    12,218
    Thanked
    10,120 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    No, because Icardi isn't as world renown as Bonucci. I know it sounds silly because we rave about how amazing he is and to us he's our God. But if you tell someone in Spain about Icardi, they're going to look at you and say, who? What NT is he on? And then there's that awkward moment where you try to tell him he SHOULD be on the Argentina squad.
    But we are in Italy, and we are talking about Serie A match officated by Italian ref. Icardi has been setting Italy on fire for 3 years and he is well respected in Italy (as opposed to Argentina) and Italian media. Not comparing him to Bonucci but still be is one of the biggest names in Italy. Your point makes sense actually, and it happens often, but what happened yesterday is more of a straight bias against Inter, imo.
    Forza Inter

  22. Thanks (1): _OC_

  23. #10013
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    15,118
    Thanked
    21,701 times

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    No, because Icardi isn't as world renown as Bonucci. I know it sounds silly because we rave about how amazing he is and to us he's our God. But if you tell someone in Spain about Icardi, they're going to look at you and say, who? What NT is he on? And then there's that awkward moment where you try to tell him he SHOULD be on the Argentina squad.
    To be fair, Icardi does have more twitter followers.


  24. #10014
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,302
    Thanked
    24,679 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    A thing to keep in mind though is that smaller clubs will always keep in mind "bigger" clubs decisions. Just a week or two ago we scored a blatantly offside goal against Pescara.

  25. Thanks (2): Black Knight, MVD

  26. #10015
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 11
    Posts
    7,307
    Thanked
    5,412 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Tuvalu

    10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    But we are in Italy, and we are talking about Serie A match officated by Italian ref. Icardi has been setting Italy on fire for 3 years and he is well respected in Italy (as opposed to Argentina) and Italian media. Not comparing him to Bonucci but still be is one of the biggest names in Italy. Your point makes sense actually, and it happens often, but what happened yesterday is more of a straight bias against Inter, imo.
    Yes, and it could be very well that it is just a fuck Inter bias, but for the purpose of trying to keep some sort of credibility for Serie A I'm choosing to believe it's just a superstar bias. Which is easier to swallow because it happens everywhere not just here.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    To be fair, Icardi does have more twitter followers.
    I have no excuse for this tbh. I personally believe that Icardi is the bigger superstar just purely on the position he plays. But I'd argue that Italian refs don't really look at twitter followers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    A thing to keep in mind though is that smaller clubs will always keep in mind "bigger" clubs decisions. Just a week or two ago we scored a blatantly offside goal against Pescara.
    Yup, this reeks of that. Where it seems like Juve who is the bigger club (can't believe i'm admitting that) is getting the favorable calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

  27. Thanks (1): MVD

  28. #10016

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    3,819
    Thanked
    5,342 times

    Canada

    I'm usually pretty fair when it comes to decisions and looking at it without bias. The 3rd goal against Pescara was very offside but I think most people don't mention it ad it was the 3rd goal in an already won game.

    Overall I think the refs have been decent with us this season, other than the Juve game.

    I think the penalty we got vs Cagliari was a harsh call but ultimately didn't matter. Similarly we did get help vs Fiorentina but I also heard that Napoli's first goal vs us was offside.

  29. #10017
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,723
    Thanked
    6,856 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    No, because Icardi isn't as world renown as Bonucci. I know it sounds silly because we rave about how amazing he is and to us he's our God. But if you tell someone in Spain about Icardi, they're going to look at you and say, who? What NT is he on? And then there's that awkward moment where you try to tell him he SHOULD be on the Argentina squad.
    Why is it awkward? Just because some fucking drugdealer called Maradona don't like Icardi. Simple as that, I bet it's more awkward if you are from Argentina and have a religion after some cocaine addict trying to defend NT decision NOT to have Icardi.

    Or the fact that some people here on FIF think it's good that Icardi isn't playing for NT, my god
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  30. #10018

    Join Date
    18 Aug 16
    Posts
    478
    Thanked
    247 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Indonesia

    lol rube mafia and their refs bandwagon realize that inter is on the rise, we are improving.. They will do everything to obstruct us on and off the pitch

    it's 2009/2010 all over again #mouhandcuffsgesture

  31. #10019

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,528
    Thanked
    1,500 times
    Fav. Player
    Sensi

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    lol rube mafia and their refs bandwagon realize that inter is on the rise, we are improving.. They will do everything to obstruct us on and off the pitch

    it's 2009/2010 all over again #mouhandcuffsgesture
    We could have beaten them easily on Sunday if only Bozo and Mario were played well. Pioli should bench both of them especially Mario.

  32. #10020
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    10,001
    Thanked
    13,511 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    I thought Mario was playing good. All of this could've been avoided if Gagsy scored his chances.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  33. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •