View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

169 76.13%
  • No

53 23.87%
Page 686 of 1201 FirstFirst ... 1865866366766836846856866876886896967367861186 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,720 of 24015

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Dybala never played with morata. He lost out to an old as fuck tevez
    they played together in season 15/16. and you people are not grasping the point i was making. i never proposed a straight swap between them since there is an obvious difference in quality. the stats speaks for themselves. icardi is one of the best strikers of the moment

i said: insane money + morata would be reasonable. since this morata kid isnt half bad/ read talented + still young + int experienced + close to complete. now add an imaginary 80 or even 60 million to this, and i know what i would be doing.

2. Thanks (2): junior55, MusicalMafia

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post

Cant believe Icardi become top scorer with this team, he definitely best striker in the world. All tea no shade.
    mommy,mommy can you leave the hall light on...I might have nightmares tonight

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Palacio is the ideal type of player for Icardi to shine.

5. Thanks (1): Mad Biscione

Netherlands

Morata is one of the most overrated strikers in the world, imo. He's been with what, 3 clubs the past 5 years, and has failed to establish himself as a starter at all 3. If we're replacing Icardi, we need someone FAR better than that. First place to look would be Belotti.

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Morata is one of the most overrated strikers in the world, imo. He's been with what, 3 clubs the past 5 years, and has failed to establish himself as a starter at all 3. If we're replacing Icardi, we need someone FAR better than that. First place to look would be Belotti.
    Belotti feels like a middle team player, like di natale who wont strive at big club

The only player that can replace icardi and we wont miss a beat is lewandowski,
    And again he’s older and expensive so we would still complain

Even if you replace him with harry kane, the amount of weekly complain probably would be double from the usual icardi’s,
    If its morata, we would already want to sell him by the second week

8. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    and Ibra isnt Icardi. Thats the point. And thats why i would sell him for 110M
    yes, icardi scores more
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

10. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, abuali, Matt90, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Icardi, Radja

Scotland

Higuian was rubbish again last night, it could have been Icardi bagging a hat trick in that kind of game.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Bellotti is shit this season and will cost at least 50-60m. G.Simeone is close to Icardi and will cost around 30m. Milik for me is good striker who don't get chances because of Sarri's style. He should be available for 20-25m although his injury issues are worrying.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    No thanks to Morata. They can keep him. Either Chelsea pay Icardi release clause or they can forget about him. If Icardi was gone i would go for Timo Werner though he would be expensive and Spalletti would probably want someone more experienced.

14. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Bellotti is shit this season and will cost at least 50-60m. G.Simeone is close to Icardi and will cost around 30m. Milik for me is good striker who don't get chances because of Sarri's style. He should be available for 20-25m although his injury issues are worrying.
    Milik was something I wanted to propose if Icardi leaves. He is seriously very solid, his injuries, I think, were more of a bad luck than a chronic problem. More complete skillset than Icardi, gets involved into playmaking. He would also be fairly cheap, Napoli bought him for 32M AND Napoli wants to get Ballotelli and already have Mertens. For me it's:
    Milik > Morata > Higuain

But of course I would prefer Icardi to stay if possible. Wether it makes sense or not financially, he is the captain.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Morata is one of those players who should be a great player but isn't. Seems to just lack the mental fortitude when things are going badly. If he could fix this he could potentially be even better than Icardi. I certainly wouldn't bet on him doing that at a club like ours though. If we replace Icardi it needs to be with someone who can both handle the pressures of under-performing bi-polar club, and deal with fact that they'd be replacing a 20 goal a season player who was the captain
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

17. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

People act like it was easy to replace Icardi since they say he offer nothing and limited for the team. But when the real talk actually happen, it is funny to see people actually have no one who realisticly both from financial and technical issue to replacing his role at this current inter. From higuain and morata to Balotelli and then to Bellotti and Milik wonder how low this talk can go. Maybe tommorow there will be kevin Lasagna or even Quagliarella names been discussed here.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Morata is one of those players who should be a great player but isn't. Seems to just lack the mental fortitude when things are going badly. If he could fix this he could potentially be even better than Icardi. I certainly wouldn't bet on him doing that at a club like ours though. If we replace Icardi it needs to be with someone who can both handle the pressures of under-performing bi-polar club, and deal with fact that they'd be replacing a 20 goal a season player who was the captain
    So an absolute wc player is what you are saying?
    Also dont forget he should not be much older than icardi or half of fif will also go cray!

Most of the strikers mentioned here are not close to the level of Icardi or would cost pretty much the same amount.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

20. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

yes, icardi scores more
    never ever icardi is better then ibra
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Milik was something I wanted to propose if Icardi leaves. He is seriously very solid, his injuries, I think, were more of a bad luck than a chronic problem. More complete skillset than Icardi, gets involved into playmaking. He would also be fairly cheap, Napoli bought him for 32M AND Napoli wants to get Ballotelli and already have Mertens. For me it's:
    Milik > Morata > Higuain

But of course I would prefer Icardi to stay if possible. Wether it makes sense or not financially, he is the captain.
    Milik is one of those players i rate very highly, also he really is the kind of striker i see doing great at Inter. Thing is i doubt Napoli would sell him to Inter since there is no transfer relationship between the clubs and they both clubs rejected offers for each others players over the years so i doubt that would happen. Also Ancellotti is a great coach and can bring the best out of him. I hope he has a great career because it has been terrible to see 2 consecutive injuries happen to him.

Morata & Higuain are the type of players and strikers i never want to see in an Inter shirt. Morata has been terrible for Chelsea, he misses a lot and mentally is below par. Real saw that when they sold him early on.

I think if Icardi is actually sold, we should go for Greizman or Simeone, there is no one else that deserves to play here. Also Martinez will already be here and would be given the main striker role if we end up getting no other starter.

There are rumor about Lewandowski as well, i think he will go to Real but he is also a player that would do well at Inter

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    People act like it was easy to replace Icardi since they say he offer nothing and limited for the team. But when the real talk actually happen, it is funny to see people actually have no one who realisticly both from financial and technical issue to replacing his role at this current inter. From higuain and morata to Balotelli and then to Bellotti and Milik wonder how low this talk can go. Maybe tommorow there will be kevin Lasagna or even Quagliarella names been discussed here.
    Just because people can bring up perfectly legitimate reasons to not wanting Higuain (Fat for half the season and going downhill), Morata (mentally weak), Balotelli (nutcase who people have personal issues due to him throwing our shirt) Bellotti (coming off a very ordinary season) and Milik (injury prone) it doesn't mean Icardi isn't replaceable. Icardi is a known quality. He'll score a lot of goals every season. People like that dependability, but it doesn't mean some of those replacements couldn't fill in his shoes adequately and we couldn't conceivably score just as many with some of those players, but there are very obvious risks with all of them. Icardi isn't a risk. We know what he does. Some people around here can take him or leave him and I certainly would side with them

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I look at Lewandowski and the only thing that bothers me is his age. Everything else is a dream, however I think he'll be looking to win now or a sizeable offer to accept coming here. Also it's one of those rare cases where a straight swap might work, and if it isn't possible, who would pay more to get the other? Interesting question?
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I'd take both Milik and G.Simeone. They'll cost around 60-65m and will score more than Icardi even being used in rotation.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    So an absolute wc player is what you are saying?
    No, I'm saying whoever replaces Icardi will have to be a player who has the right mentality to deal with the pressures of our club and replacing a high scoring striker.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    No one can directly replace Icardi at the moment.

And there's no combination we can achieve with the funds we get from him that replace his effectiveness, unless we sell half the team as well.
    We're far better off trying to improve what we have (ie. get AMC and AMR that can help) than trying to play real life Football Manager.

Also, a team that sells its best scorer, captain and leader is not a good example and not a nice environment for new players. Just put an end to this 'sell Icardi' nonsense please.