View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
221. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

168 76.02%
  • No

53 23.98%
Page 787 of 1200 FirstFirst ... 287687737777784785786787788789790797837887 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,740 of 23994

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Never fall below Genoa and Torino.
    I like your logic

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    I don't like the hassle about release clause as that is clearly a setup for any future negotations and we should try our best to get rid of it.

But at the same time, the wages we are offering are ridicilous. He has every right to demand for the numbers he is asking for in the current world of football finance and they look absolutely reasonable when you compare his wages to other players in the league of the same calibre/position. A player of his statue would be getting that 8-9M if not more elsewhere.

It's down to the management as well, they should've done that before the Champions League. Now he has shown he can well ramp up goals in that competition as well so that warrants even higher demands.

If we want to be a top club then top players need to earn top player wages. That is why the likes of Roma and Napoli haven't managed to topple Juventus, they cannot keep hold of their best players because they don't pay them the wages.

They're really cutting in dangerous with Skriniar, Icardi and Brozovic renewals. I am in the boat of absolute no-no when it comes to selling key players. It'd be a step back which we have failed with multiple times in the past and we don't really have that much to step back into either. We are on the path of getting close to the top and in terms of the first 11 only a few key guys short in becoming a proper challenger.

4. Thanks (4): Devious, MVD, Rain, RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Imagine Zhang sells Icardi, Skriniar for like 250 mlns, then sells other players who have somewhat value, then goes like "I am done with Inter, selling the club too" that would be some massive bummer after all what we have been through in the past 9 years

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to GdS, Inter's offer was 5.6m plus bonuses while Wanda was asking for 8m plus bonuses. Inter also want to either increase the release clause to 150m or remove it but Wanda wants to keep it at 110m. I am not an Icardi fanboy but if this report is accurate, then our offer is ridiculous.
    Not sure who is the cause and who is the consequence Depends on who offered first.

- If it's Marotta -> Wanda logic: "You need to pay more than 5.6m. The wage is ridiculous. We won't increase the clause"

- Otherwise -> Marotta logic: "You keep the clause the same and want an massive salary increase? That is ridiculous. 5.6m max"

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    According to GdS, Inter's offer was 5.6m plus bonuses while Wanda was asking for 8m plus bonuses. Inter also want to either increase the release clause to 150m or remove it but Wanda wants to keep it at 110m. I am not an Icardi fanboy but if this report is accurate, then our offer is ridiculous.
    Wow, that's some outrageous offer. Just remove the clause and offer 7mÄ plus bonuses. Maybe they can end up at 7,5mÄ + bonuses, no clause.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter to meet with Icardi regarding contract talks – the updates

Inter are set to meet with Mauro Icardi’s wife and agent Wanda Nara next week to discuss his contract situation, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

At the meeting, Inter are expected to express their interest in renewing the captain’s contract, which currently expires in 2021.

Inter believe their offer of a €6.5 million salary plus bonuses is satisfactory but considering the appreciation of Icardi in Spain (presumably Real Madrid), Wanda does not think so.

Nonetheless, there remains a strong desire from both parties to find an agreement for a contract renewal.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    I finally bought his jersey and now this?!

Fuck you Icardi and Wanda!
    Dude, I bought Nainggolan's shirt

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

This is just me thinking out loud.

I don't think we should just accept any bs demand they bring on the table. Seems we are looking to sell, and they want to stay at Inter, because being a captain here might be better for him than being a player somewhere else where he isn't the headhoncho
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    I bought Zhang 01.Now thats a slam&dunk

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    This is just me thinking out loud.

I don't think we should just accept any bs demand they bring on the table. Seems we are looking to sell, and they want to stay at Inter, because being a captain here might be better for him than being a player somewhere else where he isn't the headhoncho
    Well now that you say it, it might be like that quite well. If that offer reported is true (5.6M), it's almost like a mockery. And if this your theory is true, I think it's completely wrong decision (to get rid of Icardi and by that way). First thing is we can't replace his quality and second is the price is too low if they force the release clause activation this way.

16. Thanks (2): chipschups, RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    Fuck them all then!
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Inter to meet with Icardi regarding contract talks – the updates

Inter are set to meet with Mauro Icardi’s wife and agent Wanda Nara next week to discuss his contract situation, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

At the meeting, Inter are expected to express their interest in renewing the captain’s contract, which currently expires in 2021.

Inter believe their offer of a €6.5 million salary plus bonuses is satisfactory but considering the appreciation of Icardi in Spain (presumably Real Madrid), Wanda does not think so.

Nonetheless, there remains a strong desire from both parties to find an agreement for a contract renewal.
    Good stuff, winter break was getting boring

Fav. Player
    Ausilencio

Europe

Man that was another eventful mercato day. Hopefully no more bad breaking news and distractions

...like fines for late training arrival
    #donatesuning

21. Thanks (1): K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Man that was another eventful mercato day. Hopefully no more bad breaking news and distractions

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post

Don't worry, Wanda is just getting started.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Kuwait

People here always bitching about Wanda. She's an annoying cunt, but even more annoying is our cheap ass management. If it's true they offered Icardi 5.6m then Wanda and Icardi has every reason to want more. Easily one of the top 5 players in the league and should be one of the highest paid players in the league. It can't be wanda's fault that Skriniar hasn't has his renewal yet. The big boy deserves a huge pay rise which he isnt getting.

I really hope this cheap shit from our managment doesn't cost us our only two world class players.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I think Icardi should leave. He is my favorite player and I love him a lot and I wish he could retire here, but he really has done everything for a club that has done little for him. Skriniar in a couple of years should consider leaving. I can only wish the best for them for what they've done for inter and I hope they can win something, something they will not be able to achieve with this club. Instead of surrounding them with world class palyers they surround them with Borja Valero and Joao Mario and fucking Kwado Asamoah (fuck him especially).

I don't know if anyone here follows Baksetball but this is similar to Anthony Davis' situation. He's a phenomenon and one of the best players in the game and he deserves to win something for his legacy. Even if he loves the franchise, he will still leave if they don't bring him help.

So basically what I'm saying is, if this summer Inter don't sign 3-4 world class players, Icardi should seriously consider going to madrid

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanel View Post
    I don't like the hassle about release clause as that is clearly a setup for any future negotations and we should try our best to get rid of it.

But at the same time, the wages we are offering are ridicilous. He has every right to demand for the numbers he is asking for in the current world of football finance and they look absolutely reasonable when you compare his wages to other players in the league of the same calibre/position. A player of his statue would be getting that 8-9M if not more elsewhere.

It's down to the management as well, they should've done that before the Champions League. Now he has shown he can well ramp up goals in that competition as well so that warrants even higher demands.

If we want to be a top club then top players need to earn top player wages. That is why the likes of Roma and Napoli haven't managed to topple Juventus, they cannot keep hold of their best players because they don't pay them the wages.

They're really cutting in dangerous with Skriniar, Icardi and Brozovic renewals. I am in the boat of absolute no-no when it comes to selling key players. It'd be a step back which we have failed with multiple times in the past and we don't really have that much to step back into either. We are on the path of getting close to the top and in terms of the first 11 only a few key guys short in becoming a proper challenger.
    Always a classy poster, Tanel. Since SFN and Soccer24-7.

Should post more mate

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

El Matador, nice and strong opening but that finish was a shit show. If he want to win something he should not go to madrid right now
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Inter developed Icardi, gave him the captain armband, gave him the highest salary in the club, give him the chance to go to big clubs (if he leaves) etc.

Then some so-called fans turn their back “the club has done little to him” Disgusting ungrateful attitude.

Do you seriously support Inter or just Icardi fanboy? Feel free to turn blue-black to white if you think like that.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Inter developed Icardi, gave him the captain armband, gave him the highest salary in the club, give him the chance to go to big clubs (if he leaves) etc.

Then some so-called fans turn their back “the club has done little to him” Disgusting ungrateful attitude.

Do you seriously support Inter or just Icardi fanboy? Feel free to turn blue-black to white if you think like that.
    Lol bitch please,when was the last time Inter "develop" a player?Icardi is a class player and he might have been even better had he played for teams that actually develop players.

It will be stupid of inter management for selling him because they don't want to meet Icardi's reasonable demand.

Not that it's any of your concern, many of us here will still support Inter whether or not Icardi stays.