View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

143 74.87%
  • No

48 25.13%
Page 796 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 296696746786793794795796797798799806846896 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,920 of 21720

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    I never said that Cassano played with Icardi. Ccassano left while Icardi joined (in january)
    Bro Icardi joined in the summer.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    I never said that Cassano played with Icardi. Ccassano left while Icardi joined (in january)
    Like Batman said Icardi joined Inter in the summer along with Belfodil, Campagnaro, Taider etc. Cassano also left Inter in that summer as a part of our deal for Belfodil.

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Bro Icardi joined in the summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Like Batman said Icardi joined Inter in the summer along with Belfodil, Campagnaro, Taider etc. Cassano also left Inter in that summer as a part of our deal for Belfodil.
    ok i checked again, seems like i got confused with season 2012/2013 where we played with Palacio, Milito (who was everytime injured), Cassano and Rocchi. Still not bad considering the players we had.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Icardi only started playing in the second half of the season we bought him, believe he had injuries to deal with up until then. That could be where people are getting confused
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by candreva sucks View Post
    That won't be smart move since Lautaro's and Icardi's situation isn't same at all. Icardi already played in Serie A before he joined us. In his first season I'msure he played less than Lautaro now and he scored 9 goals and outperforemed Belfodil who was brought alongside him. Then he got promoted in first squad but he wasn't the lone striker and there were proven and experienced forwards in Palacio and Osvaldo he competed with. It was there he sored 26 goals that season and estableshid himself as the star player of the team. Making Lautaro our main forward already next season and expecting him to be as good as Icardi would be much more rushing move, even tough he seems much more talented and more intersting player then Icardi did back in the day, I think then even more we need to be careful with him.
    Icardi before joining Inter had already been scoring for Samp, where he begun his serie A journey. Nobody gave a heck about his lack of serie A experience there, they just let him play, like Cagliari let Barella or Roma let Zaniolo play. It's trusting that made him the great striker. Lautaro is already in his 22 and he has only 2 years left to develop as a player. If it's not now, then when are you going to play him? Yes agree, he has some south american features which are not welcomed in serie A, but he has a lot more to give.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    2 years? And then happens what?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    you know there is a period between youth player and adult player when you learn and develop skills (physical, technical) at maximum rate. After that it's only your mentality that lets you maintain your level.

11. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    you know there is a period between youth player and adult player when you learn and develop skills (physical, technical) at maximum rate. After that it's only your mentality that lets you maintain your level.
    Also every player is a unique individual. There are no standard limits for any kind for shit like this.

15. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire, Lui, rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

If he leaves he leaves. No use staying if his heart is not in it

17. Thanks (2): Lui, rfU

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And what possibly could indicate that his heart isn't in it? You guys are buying everything the media is feeding to you.

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    You win the jackpot once doesn't mean you can win it again easily. Even De Vrij and Miranda can't outperform Skriniar. In the whole Serie A, I can't think of anyone more impressive, maybe Koulibaly and Chiellini.

And you think a "young talented CBs" can replace him. Who of our targets do you rate that highly? Mancini? Andersen?

Remind you that Rano once the highest rated young CB in Italy. Following by Rugani, Romagnoli. None of them come close.
    I didn't say will, I said could for a reason. I didn't mean it's easy to replace Škriniar I'm just saying it's possible, yes there's Mancini, Andersen, Christensen, etc. plus you could add Godín to mix and maybe you could replace Škriniar, on the other hand other than Timo Werner there's no possible replacement for Icardi since the likes of Cavani, Suarez, Lewandowski are absolutely retarded choices since they'll command similar wages as Icardi.
    "Si chiamerŕ Internazionale, perchč noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Facchetti

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    I didn't say will, I said could for a reason. I didn't mean it's easy to replace Škriniar I'm just saying it's possible, yes there's Mancini, Andersen, Christensen, etc. plus you could add Godín to mix and maybe you could replace Škriniar, on the other hand other than Timo Werner there's no possible replacement for Icardi since the likes of Cavani, Suarez, Lewandowski are absolutely retarded choices since they'll command similar wages as Icardi.
    Wait what? It's possible to replace Skriniar but not Icardi? Tell me, which 23 year old can you point to who is as good as him? Neither are replaceable. Both need to be renewed at any and all cost. Sell anyone before them

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He is right Cafe! As a simple rule, the players develop until 23-24 years old. After this age what they are. Of course there are late bloomers, but these are exceptions. They become better with experience, but marginally.
    All these kids need to play regularly, only then they could become players. The best examples are De Bruyne and Salah, the best players in EPL last year. Do you believe they would have been so good, if they rot the bench behind Hazard or Pogba earlier at Chelsea. No way! At the lesser clubs like Fiorentina and Werder Bremen they played regularly and became world class.
    I found it completely idiotic the idea like buying Tonali and be vice-Brozo and learn from Brozovic or anyone else. The kid need to play every game and not 10-15min every two game or fucking Copa Italia.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Wait what? It's possible to replace Skriniar but not Icardi? Tell me, which 23 year old can you point to who is as good as him? Neither are replaceable. Both need to be renewed at any and all cost. Sell anyone before them
    I think Skriniar would be more difficult to replace as he is a good distributor as well as a great defender. Those types of CBs are few and far between. We wouldn't find a CF with better finishing than Icardi (some might argue that one simply doesn't exist), but there are things he does less well and maybe a different CF would allow the team to function better/differently as a whole. Although this wouldn't happen right away and my guess is that we would struggle for quite a while going from a team which is set up to feed Icardi to something different to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    People here forget that he's also the face of Inter. There's no great team without stars and he's by far our biggest.

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    if we had to pick one i would much rather sell icardi than skriniar

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    The point is you don't have to pick...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    yeah, itll probably end up being both.

No, I'm just saying, conceptually I'd rather sell Icardi than Skriniar.

We do still have a substantial plusvalenza issue to deal with this season.

27. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Don't get sensitive bro, I clearly stated "IF" his heart is not it in ...

Time will tell,. But no need to panic just yet because of all the bad press going round .