View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 75.91%
  • No

53 24.09%
Page 896 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 396796846886893894895896897898899906946996 ... LastLast
Results 17,901 to 17,920 of 23888

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    The big name you mention should no be a striker. Should be an attacking midfielder if Spalletti insists in this 4-2-3-1 idea.

2. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Turkey

take icardi to out of squad till june. promote salcedo to team. is this too hard ?

why we can't trust our youngsters ?

4. Thanks (2): JJM, Palacio

Serbia

I don't know about you but I would rather have a 34 years old Oba Martins back than more Roma rejects.

6. Thanks (2): MVD, Puma

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kartalsafa View Post
    take icardi to out of squad till june. promote salcedo to team. is this too hard ?

Agreed. This is the least thing Marotta should do now by forcing Spalletti to include three youngsters in the squad.

8. Thanks (1): kartalsafa

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Turkey

agree with you. spalletti is a coward and someone should force him to do it.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    stop with this BS...that we can't get to CL without one guy...we are playing better without him and more people score this way, so WTF!?

Icardi was doing best for his self all along...for Inter was just a pretense...he is not a team player
    So you are telling me that Lautaros performances were good enough for a starting striker at inter? Also the more people scoring argument is about as founded as the argument that we conceded more goals without icardi!!
    Also it s not about icardi or lautaro it s about having a starting striker worthy of inter and imho lautaro is not there yet. So what speaks against signing a more ready striker for next season other than wanting Lautaro to play?

Also i love how you act like Spallo has no fault in all of this and insist that icardi is not a team player and so on but it s fucking spallo who started icardi for 1.5 years and who publicly defended him just days before striping him of the captaincy. So if spallo is as great as you make him out to be and icardi as shitty as you make him out to be, how the fuck did it take spallo this long to realize?

Ofcourse we could reach CL even with lautaro as a starting striker but thats not an argument. I mean we also reached CL with Vecino as a starting midfielder that does not mean we should not be looking for a better player in that position to start.
    It s not like we re gonna miss CL for sure if we dont get a proven striker but our chances of reaching CL would surely improve.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 26 Feb 19 at 12:58.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

11. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, Shark

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    you get Dzeko to be a sub for Lautaro who can't play +50 games...not a replacement for Icardi

Lautaro is gonna be better than Icardi anyway...

we don't need a starting CF because Lautaro is good enough to be one NOW!

if you don't agree then shut up about Zaniolo and other youth project ideas
    Talking about youth project idea..
    People seem to forget that Icardi has been with us since he was 19.
    Give up already?

13. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El3na View Post
    Talking about youth project idea..
    People seem to forget that Icardi has been with us since he was 19.
    Give up already?
    25 or 26 is the age to sell him. What is your point?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

LOL, we could have piatek ffs, perfect timing from marotta and icardi

now its only kane, we have to ask wera how much he wants for him

i hope suning deliver atleast 2 big names for midfield and attack, and no 34 old years players, top guys only
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    LOL, we could have piatek ffs, perfect timing from marotta and icardi

now its only kane, we have to ask wera how much he wants for him

i hope suning deliver atleast 2 big names for midfield and attack, and no 34 old years players, top guys only
    Marottta disappointed me when he didn't seek to sign Piatek. He doesn't seem to be better than Ausilio in terms of vision. So I don't expect much from him.

17. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by kartalsafa View Post

Replace our 9th highest scorer ever with a youngster who has never played a senior game. We will surely make CL

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Marottta disappointed me when he didn't seek to sign Piatek. He doesn't seem to better than Ausilio in terms of vision. So I don't expect much from him.
    Marotta will give genoa icardick and request Piatek for it.
    A win-win and slap to the face of bbilan.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Marotta will give genoa icardick and request Piatek for it.
    A win-win and slap to the face of bbilan.
    Zhang wasted three millions on a fool.

Serbia

Marottta disappointed me when he didn't seek to sign Piatek. He doesn't seem to be better than Ausilio in terms of vision. So I don't expect much from him.
    Who could've seen this circus with Icardi coming then? In January we had a top tier striker + a promising young prospect backup. What we needed was midfielders. Blame him for not getting those.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Replace our 9th highest scorer ever with a youngster who has never played a senior game. We will surely make CL
    It isn't like we won the Cl spot on our own last year when Icardi was always a starter. Without a lof of gifts from other teams. Splalletti would have been fired in the summer.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

BTW icardick is probably the lamest attempt at a derogatory nickname I've ever seen. And I've witnessed a fair share of those around here.

Wandito...

I'll just leave this here.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Who could've seen this circus with Icardi coming then? In January we had a top tier striker + a promising young prospect backup. What we needed was midfielders. Blame him for not getting those.
    What? The question is who couldn't see it coming miles a way? Wanda was refusing to renew for many months. Any sensible manager would prepare a replacement. Marotta had all of Decmeber and january to make a decision but he chose the lazy path of disciplining Icardi instead of forcing him metaphorically to sign an extension or be sold in the summer.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    this thread has totally degenerated into twilight zone.... promote salcedo?

wake me up when there's news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

26. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Harpsabu, Shark

Serbia

What? The question is who couldn't see it coming miles a way? Wanda was refusing to renew for many months. Any sensible manager would prepare a replacement. Marotta had all of Decmeber and january to make a decision but he chose the lazy path of disciplining Icardi instead of forcing him metaphorically to sign an extension or be sold in the summer.
    You do understand that Icardi has two more years on his current Inter contract, right? There was no rush, even dumb Wanda had enough neurons between her ears to acknowledge that.

I doubt that they planned to strip him of his captaincy a month ago. It was a sudden decision after the media chaos went too far.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

If we are after Dzeko like some outlets claim, I would say he is indeed at least trying to prepare a replacement
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

30. Thanks (2): MVD, ScottishInterista