View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 79.73%
  • No

30 20.27%
Page 985 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 485885935975982983984985986987988995 ... LastLast
Results 19,681 to 19,700 of 20172

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    “It doesn’t necessarily mean that they must be friends.” basically saying "he is just acting for the crowd"
    So what they dont have to be friends. They just need to get along it s not like everybody needs to be friends within a team and usually thats not the way it is.
    In every group of 23+ people there is usually at least 2 who dont really like each other. Which they also dont need to as long as they are professional about it and do their fucking job which saidly was not the case for mauro and Perisic for an extended period.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

This player is unpredictable, specialy starting from this season. You can expect that he scores against Tottenham from outside or expect to make a terrible game against the last team in Serie A. Same outside the field. He makes the fuck he want's. He don't makes the best for the team, he is not a leader.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    n4l is just being sarcastic there.

As for the penalties, Icardi converted a penalty against Genoa, so penalties weren't taken away from him. Like I suggested in Perisic thread, maybe they are taking turns. One of the condition of the team (Perisic) to allow him back or something. Perisic wants to raise his value (more goals, more salary) in the eyes of potential buyers. I don't know. This is the only explanation which makes some sense to me why Icardi didn't take that penalty.
    I get They are playing Russian roulette, whoever missed a pen needs to f-off from inter

4. Thanks (2): DARi0, sanand1

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    n4l is just being sarcastic there.

As for the penalties, Icardi converted a penalty against Genoa, so penalties weren't taken away from him. Like I suggested in Perisic thread, maybe they are taking turns. One of the condition of the team (Perisic) to allow him back or something. Perisic wants to raise his value (more goals, more salary) in the eyes of potential buyers. I don't know. This is the only explanation which makes some sense to me why Icardi didn't take that penalty.
    Perisic raising his value makes sense but I dont think they give a shit anymore, they are just looking to finish the season, find a new club and that's it, which is fine by me. If we secure the cl next season they can both fuck off.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Wanda Nara says that while Inter took the captain’s armband and penalties away from him, they could not take ‘his happiness of playing’ for the club.

Icardi spent six weeks in the wilderness after the club stripped him of their captaincy, which coincided with the striker nursing an alleged knee injury.

However, he has since been reinstated by Coach Luciano Spalletti and left a penalty for Ivan Perisic during Sunday’s 3-1 win against Frosinone.

They were able to take the armband and penalties away from him, but not his happiness of playing for Inter,” Wanda told Tiki Taka.

“Icardi was the first to give Perisic a high five. He probably asked to take it and Mauro said ‘yes’.

“It doesn’t necessarily mean that they must be friends.” basically saying "he is just acting for the crowd"
    She is like the dumbest bitch ever existed! Why is she opening her mouth again? What happened last time wasn't enough?! She needs to stick to what she does best, which is sucking dicks, and leaves the football comments for people with more than 2 brain cells.

7. Thanks (3): Big Willy, CafeCordoba, vex

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    She is like the dumbest bitch ever existed! Why is she opening her mouth again? What happened last time wasn't enough?! She needs to stick to what she does best, which is sucking dicks, and leaves the football comments for people with more than 2 brain cells.
    Its like she read a 10-page manual on how to be an agent in a world without consequences, its really amazing, she's like a bad stereotype of what would be like if high profile players had wives for agents

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

wanna bet icardi stays? he doesn't want to leave to begin with, while his two "enemies" spalletti and perisic are probably going to leave. he most likely is convinced that all will be forgotten in a matter of a couple of months. and, who knows, maybe he even holds the hope of getting the armband back (very unlikely, but in his mind probably isn't).
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

12. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

I don't want him to stay either. But I am beginning to think there is a serious possibility that this happens, with an extension of his contract.

One thing I am certain of: he doesn't want out. If the plan is to sell him, it will require the best out of Marotta.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    I don't want him to stay either. But I am beginning to think there is a serious possibility that this happens, with an extension of his contract.

One thing I am certain of: he doesn't want out. If the plan is to sell him, it will require the best out of Marotta.
    I agree. It's really interesting to see how we are going to play this.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post

I understand what you mean, he is enjoying living in Italy, he has family here, why bother moving? Wanda just aimed to make Icardi look like wanted, so they can ask for more. Wanda is used to milk Icardi, thought she would do the same with the club. Thank God this incident happened at juBentus and we managed to bring in a competent director that will not be held at ransom by some blonde slut. Marotta is not a fool and knows all the mind games out there, and he will not lose to Wanda - this is why I am calm. I don`t think he would sell Icardi for €60m either, that`s just toilet paper bullshit! I think we could hold on for €100m given his stats - which of course are thanks to our system of playing with a single forward, letting him take all the credits of the team. This is what got Icardi drunk on fame, but he could have a cold shower, especially after all the shit he was pulling and hoping to get away. Maybe he has a short memory, however not all the fans do. Nobody is above the club.

IMO right now Spalletti has much higher chances to stay, especially if he can manage to finish TOP3, meeting his objective to qualify for UCL. He could blame being eliminated from Europa on Mauro and UCL on bad luck, while asking for reinforcements and stronger characters. Ivan will be sold and with Icardi as well we could buy some proper footballers [not talking about Keita]. Great for the books as well, given how little we have payed for these 2.
    I would much rather invest properly in the squad than to pay Spalletti to be fired and then risk €10m/year + in the region of €30m in case Conte stirs up the shit here! Have some stability here for a change and remove the cancer, which is Maurito at this point for refusing to play. Sure he did good in the past, but he never won us anything. So let`s ride on his stats and act like we`ll only let him go if his release clause is being activated

Marotta coy on Icardi

Beppe Marotta has refused to confirm whether Mauro Icardi will remain an Inter player next season. “We’ll make assessments when the time is right.”

Icardi recently returned to the Inter first team after six weeks out with an alleged knee injury, which coincided with him losing the captaincy.

There had also been talk of a feud with Ivan Perisic, but the pair embraced after the striker left the Croat a penalty during Sunday’s 3-1 win at Frosinone.

“You can’t make percentages,” continued Marotta to Radio Anch’io Sport.

“The lad is gaining professional experience and is an asset to the team. He has two years left on his contract, we’re talking about one of the best strikers out there.

“We’ll make assessments when the time is right. The will of the club is important, but the player’s is crucial.

“Players don’t have to be friends by force, but they must be professionals and achieve the objectives set by the club.

“Yesterday’s gesture showed there’s unity in the dressing room.”

Rumours of a possible swap involving the Argentine and Juventus forward Paulo Dybala just will not go away…

“Mauro’s value is clear, although right now he’s focused on his performance,” explained the Nerazzurri chief.

“Dybala is strong, also from a human point of view. However, like Icardi, we’re talking about two serious professionals.”

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Italy

I don't care if he stays or not but he has a value that for me is close to 100M, let's not give him away for less otherwise troll will come back at us in the future

Kuwait

A lot of you need to get out of your feelings. We need to tie this dude to our club until he’s 30 and give him the money hes asking for. Only players we should be selling are the ones who dont want to play with him. I don’t care what he does off the field, fact is on the field he always gave his heart for the team. Did 10x more than Perisic, Brozovic, and evey other cunt who wants him out have done for us. I agree hes not suited to be the captain though.

19. Thanks (1): Inter7

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

There is no bigger club than Inter who would give in to his demands and his childish behavior as much as Inter did in the last few years. Other big clubs won't be this patient with him so he either has to stay (which I think that's what he wants to do) or go to a smaller club at the level of Lazio or Fiorentina.

Our management were idiots the past few years and he was enjoying his time here to the level that he thought "he could rid of anyone by lifting only a finger". But now, with the arrival of Marotta he got fucked.

I want him gone this summer.
    Last edited by Ronaldo; 15 Apr 19 at 20:04.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Fuck Perisic, like seriously. Icardi might be a pussy whipped bitch but Ivan is on another level it seems. Fucker hasn't done for this team half of what Icardi has and I'm not exactly a fan of either of them.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

22. Thanks (2): MVD, TiGrr

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    A lot of you need to get out of your feelings. We need to tie this dude to our club until he’s 30 and give him the money hes asking for. Only players we should be selling are the ones who dont want to play with him. I don’t care what he does off the field, fact is on the field he always gave his heart for the team. Did 10x more than Perisic, Brozovic, and evey other cunt who wants him out have done for us. I agree hes not suited to be the captain though.
    football is ALL about feelings. i don't need to watch Inter matches for a living, i don't get money out of this, nor any other material benefit. and i don't lose money if they lose. football is all about the emotions the team and its matches give you. same for any other sports one may follow, such as formula 1, basketball and so on.

24. Thanks (4): DARi0, eduzee, InterFCAustin, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

He's fucking up counterattacks, hides behind his wife who insults the colleagues and the club and he is still unexplainably not scoring from open play. To me, he is not worth the trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

27. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. Thanks (6): I4E, MVD, Rain, thatdude, wera, Wings

Fav. Player