Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Left Back

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Left Back

What about a thread for this cursed left back position of ours ? I was kinda shocked to see that we hadnít got a thread for this great position of ours !!

What are our options then ??

We can exclude Maxwell out now, as he just got injured and itís supposed to be a long term one - 6/8 months. The latest rumour I had read about him was that we were close to him.

I wouldn't mind Chivu in left back, coz it seems that we have already got Luisao for CB, and we already have Burdisso. These two players are definitely not world class defenders, but could they atleast do their job well ?? Well, if Matrix -- Cordoba could do it in Cuper's first season (even though, Cuper was a defensive coach), why can't Cordoba -- Luisao/Burdisso do the job, both of whom are said to be better than Matrix.

J.Zanetti --- Cordoba --- Burdisso/Luisao --- Chivu

Getting back to the main topic again ...

Who else are available:

Jankulovski - I do think that Milan has already got him.

Pasquale - not him, atleast not next season.

Potenza - cud he do it ?? remember, as it's the cursed position

Parisi - heard tht he's inconsistent, gonna watch him closely tonite.

Chielleni - forget him. Still a bit hopeful that Juventus would do a
    Maresca blunder !!

Evra - dun know

A.Cole - I very very doubt he would move to italy

Favalli - he's good as a reserve

Coco - the great injury machine, and i am already giving up on him

Dede - I have seen many games of him, and am impressed !!

R.Carlos - nope !!

Clemento Rodriguez - heard tht he's really good, is he ??

FEEL FREE TO ADD OTHER CANDIDATES AS WELL ...

Potenza can play there. Or J. Zanetti can play LB and Potenza RB. Of course Chivu is welcome too. There are so many options and time will tell if we're gonna see Inter purchasing a new left back or not.

Remember that Mancini is happy with Favalli and we might even keep Coco as well. Then there is Pasquale and Potenza. So we might not buy anyone for this position afterall...
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

we've been discussing this in the Chivu thread.

Personally I'd like Chivu as LB but people tell me he prefers CB, so I'm not sure.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Damn it, motherfuck!!!
    Maxwell got injured? Oh my fucking god, I'd rather he than any other left back that we're after, because he attacks awesome and defends well.
    A link?
    Plus, I didn't even know we were after him.

Seeing as how Maxwell's injured. My choices would be:

Chivu.
    Dede.
    --------------
    They're my two real options, if we can't get them...I say perhaps a Grosso? or Potenza.
    No Parisi or Pasquale.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

As long as it is not official I still think that Jankulovski will come to Inter.
    He will be the answer to our LB position and problem.
    But if we do not happen to get Jankulovski, I think the second best answer to our cursed LB position is Dede.
    He is playing great for Dortmund, and he can be also a great player for Inter.
    I am still convinced that Chivu should play CB for us and not LB.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by primo-inter
    we've been discussing this in the Chivu thread.

Personally I'd like Chivu as LB but people tell me he prefers CB, so I'm not sure.
    That's only to discuss about Chivu and not for other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Facade19
    As long as it is not official I still think that Jankulovski will come to Inter.
    He will be the answer to our LB position and problem.
    But if we do not happen to get Jankulovski, I think the second best answer to our cursed LB position is Dede.
    He is playing great for Dortmund, and he can be also a great player for Inter.
    I am still convinced that Chivu should play CB for us and not LB.
    Jankulovski - Hope he hasn't signed yet, but I very much think that it's the case like that of Karagounis, Cambiasso, Stam transfers.

Damn rite !!
    Dede would be a very very good option for us. I have seen so many Dortmund games and have been damn impressed by him. Here as well, we are linked to Dede, but not seriously though. I even doubt rumours linking to Inter, coz I guess that the sites/media just bluffs anything when it comes to Inter. Heard that Dede's leaving clause is very high ?? May be we could do something on that ??

Quote Originally Posted by catanha10
    Damn it, motherfuck!!!
    Maxwell got injured? Oh my ****** god, I'd rather he than any other left back that we're after, because he attacks awesome and defends well.
    A link?
    Plus, I didn't even know we were after him.

Seeing as how Maxwell's injured. My choices would be:

Chivu.
    Dede.
    Yeah, Maxwell got injured and that's really bad, as I had thought that there was the chance that we could have signed him. I heard that he's really good in offence and not bad in defence as well - CAFU !!

Well, Helal might say - NO !! But anyway, it's over now. We won't sign him for sure, if he's to miss 6/8 months of football.

The link where we are rumoured to Maxwell ?? I had been reading those kinda rumours since months. And in one rumour (calciomercato), it even said that his father was in contact with Inter. Not that we have just recently been rumoured to him, but this time there was good chance as Maxwell was supposed to join a big club. Sadly ...

CHIVU / DEDE / POTENZA / ???

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    I heard Parisi won't play today.

Dede and Chiellini are both class but I can't see them coming to us ,
    I don't rate Jankulovski as a LB thuogh ,he can't defend a all ,and I've seen him scoring at least two own goals this season.
    Surely the Coco case should be cleared ,either he's coming back or he leaves ,no more sitting on the bench or at home with mrs Arcuri.

To be honest ,Favalli is the best LB we've had since Roberto Carlos ,if we don't get Chivu I wouldn't mind him staying for his final year.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Javier Zanetti
    I heard Parisi won't play today.

Dede and Chiellini are both class but I can't see them coming to us ,
    I don't rate Jankulovski as a LB thuogh ,he can't defend a all ,and I've seen him scoring at least two own goals this season.
    Surely the Coco case should be cleared ,either he's coming back or he leaves ,no more sitting on the bench or at home with mrs Arcuri.

To be honest ,Favalli is the best LB we've had since Roberto Carlos ,if we don't get Chivu I wouldn't mind him staying for his final year.
    Me neither, as a backup player that is
    Favalli does his job, but we need a better first option.
    Jankulovski is like Zambrotta. He can adapt to various positions.
    I am pretty sure he will do great things as our LB.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    [Damn rite !!
    Dede would be a very very good option for us. I have seen so many Dortmund games and have been damn impressed by him. Here as well, we are linked to Dede, but not seriously though. I even doubt rumours linking to Inter, coz I guess that the sites/media just bluffs anything when it comes to Inter. Heard that Dede's leaving clause is very high ?? May be we could do something on that ??
    Dede was also linked to Inter as well as AC Merda last year.
    I think that now Dortmund is back on track, they will not sell so many players as original opted for.
    But I do think that their star players are sick of not being able to compete in European competitions.
    Think about it. I am 100% Rosicky wishes to lift the Champions League trophy one day. Sticking with Dortmund will always prevent him.
    Same goes for Dede. If he wants to play in the Champions League Inter is the answe for him.
    As far as the amount goes, he will be expensive. Somewhere around 10 million. But he is worth it. He is 27, he has plenty of football left in him.
    But I still believe in a Jankulovski move.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

With Chiellini.
    I think you'll see Juventus shift Zambrotta to either a midfield role or sell him to Chelsea and get Chiellini back.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Potenz. Nobody else. Chivu can come as a cd and play lb at times. But nobody who will ruinen potenza's chances at inter is welcome. He is the real deal. We must just have patience.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

We could use Burdisso as a LB!

"Physically strong, Burdisso is a versatile defender. He played in every defensive position under former coach Carlos Bianchi. And for a player whose main task is to stop opponents scoring, he nets quite a few himself."

why didn't we realise this before?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Potenz. Nobody else. Chivu can come as a cd and play lb at times. But nobody who will ruinen potenza's chances at inter is welcome. He is the real deal. We must just have patience.
    Jankulovski or Zambrotta would be acceptable though.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Dede would be great.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Jankulovski or Zambrotta would be acceptable though.
    Def. not a problem with me
    However I would rather see Zambrotta play left back, and Jankulovski left wing. Ah what a dream that is
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Pani
    Dede would be great.
    Well I think a move for Dede to Inter has just increased.
    Sport1.de, a german sports website reported that Evanilson's contract with Dortmund has been nulified by Dortmund. With his younger brother gone from Dortmund I can imagine Dede wishing to leave that club.
    Good for us. Dede you are more then welcomed to play for us
    Ich bin muede.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Chivu has nice runs, i want him at LB. Even if that means Burdisso (or king) in the middle.

I want Chivu as LB and Burdisso as CB.

Chivu - Burdisso - Cordoba - J Zanetti

Very fast stronf versatile defence. If this happens Burdisso will step in to big boots as a man who leads defence. I believe he can do it.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

what makes you guys think that Inter is even considering Dede?

the saddest thing about football is that not everyone's talent gets noticed by the people who matter. WE might see that Dede would be good for us but maybe Mancini doesn't.

Dede?

Oh bloody hell...

Rather Ze Maria and J. Zanetti as fullbacks then. Or even Pasquale may qualify as a better fullback defencevely than Dede.