Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Argentina

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    It's funny how if you could put Maradona in Barcelona right now, Messi would be way better. But if you put them in any other team in the world Maradona would be better.

Messi has to learn to lead a team. He needs to make the full transition to a playmaker to be considered GOAT.
    Definitely. Messi is beast, one of the best players ever, but he aint no leader. He still needs to LEAD a team. Leading Argengina to the finals is not enough. Even if their best player, he wasnt their leader. Mascherano was. Mascherano was the one to talk to them, he was the one to push them to another level when they were down. I hate Mascherano, but he IS a leader, Messi is not. Not yet at least.

I really hope he becomes one tho. He is the only player that can push Argentina to the last level, i.e. be the best team in the world. As ab Argentina fan, i really, really, really hope he does that.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Argentina had a cake walk to the final. Glad the final wasn't Argentina v Brazil neither deserved to lift the title. Argentina was awful and only played 2-5 minutes at like minute 92 they would chose to play.

Argentina needs CBs !!! and a GK
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Shit, already so close?
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

4. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    He shit his pants at the World Cup. They made it to be Messi lifts it and he couldn't get it done.

Argentina is much better without him. Awesome club player but just not a NT player.

Also think he will get burnt out early like Ronaldniho did. If I was Barca I'd Sell him and laugh all the way to the bank. They didon't need Suarez but Suarez- Neymar is good enough

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

Argentina would be even shitter without Messi.. Also Ronaldinho fucked up more than he burnt out.. I hope Messi regains his old form again though, when you watch him play he doesn't look as motivated anymore.

Also Ronaldo despite being older is getting better and better, so maybe he could snatch a few of those records off of him
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. Thanks (1): MVD

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    He shit his pants at the World Cup. They made it to be Messi lifts it and he couldn't get it done.

Argentina is much better without him. Awesome club player but just not a NT player.

Also think he will get burnt out early like Ronaldniho did. If I was Barca I'd Sell him and laugh all the way to the bank. They didon't need Suarez but Suarez- Neymar is good enough
    because it's not like Messi almost singlehandedly took them to a World Cup final

9. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    because it's not like Messi almost singlehandedly took them to a World Cup final
    They can't play as a team with him. They also had a joke route to the final.

Out of the last couple world cups they have been the worst finalist. What blows my mind is last summer or two summers ago Inter was going to buy Rojo but we said he was shit. Not a great defender had a decent World Cup and then Man U pays 30 + million euro for him think it was 40 hahaha

Not hating on argentina just think they would so much better with no Messi and bringing back Tevez

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    it was supposedly 20 million pounds
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

12. Thanks (2): monster09, MVD

South Korea

Out of the last couple world cups they have been the worst finalist. What blows my mind is last summer or two summers ago Inter was going to buy Rojo but we said he was shit. Not a great defender had a decent World Cup and then Man U pays 30 + million euro for him think it was 40 hahaha

Not hating on argentina just think they would so much better with no Messi and bringing back Tevez
    Who can't play as a team with him? Higuain? Aguero? Lavezzi? Palacio?

They didn't play well at the World Cup, true. Did they not play well because of Messi? Or did they not play well and force Messi to make up for their shortcomings?

Higuain and Palacio started this season poorly without Messi, meaning it was probably an issue of form. Aguero's always off-form when recovering. Lavezzi's just an overrated player.

Tevez and Messi don't play well together for Argentina. Picking between the two of them, Messi is the obvious choice.

And who cares about how they got to final? Even setting aside the fact that the Netherlands, Belgium, and Switzerland are hardly scrubs, Argentina can only beat the opposition in front of them. They did what was required to beat the opponents they did face and were centimetres from beating the best team in the tournament. It's not Messi's fault that Argentina weren't paired with better opponents.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjćr

India

18 Forum Supporter

Actually we paid 100 Million and sold half of the shares to Sporting to buy Rojo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF

Armani is an awesome GK

plus 2 Inter Strikers

plus 1 Former player in Banega

18. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Ansaldi is going as well..

If i were them i wouldn't take Higuain, Di Maria & Mascherano.

20. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post

Di Maria typically performs great for Argentina, easily one of their best performers all the tune, no way they should leave him out.

Macherano is their leader and most intelligent defender since the rest of their guys are hacks, pretty sure he's in even if he's older.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Salvio is a defender? Is this another Gutierez experiment?

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF

Totally forgot about him. Hopefully he had a boss WC and we sell him too

If they start Armani a 1 man army they are solid as fk at GK
    MF is strong and Offense is one of the best. Defensively they are questionable.

Issue with this team is will Messi show up. For so many stars sad they are Messi + 10

I’d love to see a
    ———————Icardi————————
    Messi——————————-Dybala

Attack

They are my #2 team at the WC. Hope a South America team wins

I hate Uruguay tho ...... not to big on Brazil but they are Both From SA so I will cheer for them

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Torino have to buy him after the loan expires, its an obligation.

26. Thanks (1): Black Knight

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Totally forgot about him. Hopefully he had a boss WC and we sell him too
    We sold Ansaldi last summer afaik

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster

Armani is an awesome GK

plus 2 Inter Strikers

plus 1 Former player in Banega
    What does this mean? Is Icardi now going to WC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

This is the initial list, it gets cut in a 23 one.

Crzd that looks great but Messi and Dyabla both struggle to play together.

The reason i mentioned the players to not be called is they are part of the previous teams that have won shit, Di maria is nowhere to be found when its time to step up.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I mean offensively Argentina plays like shit with what they got. It’s been 5 or more coaches since 2013 and the team still plays like shit. At a certain point it’s on the players. I blame Messi fine he is their best but still he runs shit and runs it badly. They all have to kiss up to him and think it ruins team chemistry + the locker room d

Final at last WC but what team has ever had a route easier to a final!!!! They barely scored
    Same with the 2 Copa America’s

Some of you go well Crzd hates Argentinians. Not true but expect them to be much better that what they are with their roster. They have A Real Madrid like roster but play like a Sunday team. It’s Messi shows up and they win or they suck more cock then a bukkake.

I mean fine many teams are like that. James has a bad day and going to be super tough for colombia but our roster and their roster are different stories. Thing between big teams and smaller teams is with a great coach 4th string Germany or Brazil can win the WC. I mean Argentina no Messi or sometimes even with him is like wtf is going on!!!