Thread: Hi!

Marshall Islands

Hi!

Hello! I've actually been stalking these forums for awhile now...when I first read these forums I was a little concerned about the sanity of some of the members here but since I keep coming back here I decided I might as well register.

I do not actually remember how I started following Inter. Most people in my family don't even watch football . So like many great nights I guess I will never remember how it all started.

Anyway I'm looking forward to posting here!

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

Sanity of some of the members here? I feel offended

i'm kiddin, welcome pal.

3. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, wera

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Welcome
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

5. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Welcome sir, enjoy FIF.

7. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Unis younger brother tbh

also worried about our sanity? Man that's sweet <3
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

9. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, wera

Japan

11. Thanks (2): Devious, wera

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Glad you willy to join Ed FIF Universe, Maybe saint Michael will bless you for Nerrazzuri4life and always remember love I4E and become one of loyal interista4 from interista809 Nyall around the world
    Because Pimpintainteasy, Sometimes our life like a coasterfreak when saw howl Iron Inter get vasilios out of bluenine. but remember that Inter2010 performance will be back to earth even if we wait till Bzzlightyear
    i dont know if you like CafeCordoba, javier_zanetti <3, Mario.santon, The Wall, Juan, Batman, Fapuccino or choppin onions
    I just hope you have a Lionheart, sokrates brain plus hansolo strength and uncommon personality and dont DARi0 to be a such as devious and become a b4h4mooth or snake monster09 in here, because thatdude with the dude will give you a vitomins as hard as rockball and neonblade in your wallass to Fitzy and solfice your attitude
    if you a litlle boring just Cal Natasha and watching lady Gaga Interfan eat Ana Banana and Scottish_one beer together
    Dont be mad biscione browha if I talk to much and like a junkie, If english is not your native languange just use your handoyo and wera your inter7 knowledge to keep posting pazzainteramala, Forza Ragazzi and F U C K Milan

last but not least, keep Coolman44 and chillbro just Hope the best for INTER_1908 this season. Amine
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

welcum

14. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, wera

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    welcum
    we'llcum
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    Glad you willy to join Ed FIF Universe, Maybe saint Michael will bless you for Nerrazzuri4life and always remember love I4E and become one of loyal interista4 from interista809 Nyall around the world
    Because Pimpintainteasy, Sometimes our life like a coasterfreak when saw howl Iron Inter get vasilios out of bluenine. but remember that Inter2010 performance will be back to earth even if we wait till Bzzlightyear
    i dont know if you like CafeCordoba, javier_zanetti <3, Mario.santon, The Wall, Juan, Batman, Fapuccino or choppin onions
    I just hope you have a Lionheart, sokrates brain plus hansolo strength and uncommon personality and dont DARi0 to be a such as devious and become a b4h4mooth or snake monster09 in here, because thatdude with the dude will give you a vitomins as hard as rockball and neonblade in your wallass to Fitzy and solfice your attitude
    if you a litlle boring just Cal Natasha and watching lady Gaga Interfan eat Ana Banana and Scottish_one beer together
    Dont be mad biscione browha if I talk to much and like a junkie, If english is not your native languange just use your handoyo and wera your inter7 knowledge to keep posting pazzainteramala, Forza Ragazzi and F U C K Milan

last but not least, keep Coolman44 and chillbro just Hope the best for INTER_1908 this season. Amine

Guess you scared the new kid though.

Shit doesnt happen

17. Thanks (4): Earth, Ffi201zi002tlis, Mino, Rasha

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

SANITY!!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

19. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Welcome .... don't worry that sometimes people forget to take their meds..shit happens

21. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Fiji

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    I was a little concerned about the sanity of some of the members here
    You think FIF is insane?

0:09

23. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

No Dylan, no party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

25. Thanks (3): Devious, Earth, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    No Dylan, no party.
    No KevinB, no ...

Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

27. Thanks (2): Devious, Earth

Fav. Player
    Capitano&Trenza

Europe

That's Unpossible.

29. Thanks (2): Devious, Earth

Fav. Player
    Gagliardini

Ecuador

How dare you question our sanity? I feel offended really.

31. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

hell ya chill bro shout out

welcome friend!

33. Thanks (2): Devious, Wings