Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: El Chino Recoba, the cursed genius

El Chino Recoba, the cursed genius

My first real comp

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...W0ZGYI4IIBK2Y1

It was too large a file at first so I had to cut it to a decent size, 95mb is ok right? Anyway tell me what you think.
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Try sending the link again!

File Transfer: Invalid Link
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fixed
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

If Recoba was used properly and regularly enough he'd be able to show how excellent he is.

If he played the "Totti" role then he would be better than Totti in my opinion..

e.g.

Adriano-Martins
    ---RECOBA----
    S'ovic---Veron
    ----CUCHU----

well mancini is an idiot how glad i am , we got rid of him !
    SS Lazio the pride of Rome

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    After watching the compilation, I can only say: This guy's left foot is freaking magic. Absolutely MAGICAL!! I don't see why he isn't in our first team.

I just hope he leave Inter at the end of this season, cause he doesn't have a future here. Mancini is never going to treat him as a first team player. I just wish that he goes somewhere where he can show the world his talent.

Forza Recoba!

p.s: What's the first song that was played in this compilation? Can somebody tell me?
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Cant download it
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available

What is this Ya Faisal?

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

the link worked fine for me and I'm 97% complete.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

just watched it...

WOW!

Recoba truly is a GENIUS! He should be a STARTER for this club. I always knew he was a great talent, but this compilation has blown my mind. He is amazing.

Dead ball: f-ck Mihajlovic, Recoba's free kicks are beautiful.

Dribbling: oh my goodness... that goal against Lecce, sprinting from half way, nutmegging past one while speeding past his chasers then scoring with a deadly finish, it's a joy to see.

Shooting: he must have one of the most accurate, deadly shots in the game. The ball just fizzes past goalkeepers. Even on one of his free kicks, the ball looks like its going 2 inches wide but at the last moment clips in at the post. It's spectacular.

Passing: Don't pass!!! Shoot Chino, you can score from anywhere! But seriously, his assists are always good, as we've seen many times he's been unselfish (e.g. Cruz against Bologna I think).

Club passion: This is almost second to none, when you saw his celebrations against Roma when he ran to the ultras and shared the celebration with them as well as his teammates you knew he loves the club. We need loyal soldiers like Alvaro Recoba, he is an inspiration to the team.... I think this photo sums up what I'm saying......

Recoba is a champion. Better than Totti, better than Kaka, we need Recoba. MANCIO, use Recoba when he returns. USE RECOBA!!!!

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Code:
    File Transfer: Unavailable
    Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

Can someone please re-upload this one?

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I'm trying to get it Eric, but I don't know what happened. The suspense is killing me, I am drooling over what others wrote about the compilation.

Faisal, where are thou? Get up and fix this problem my dear Romanista.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    The suspense is killing me, I am drooling over what others wrote about the compilation.
    lol, same here

www.forzainterforums.com

Ok I'll upload it again, Does anyone have any webspace to save it for a while until I can put it somewhere else..

I have webspace. Will I save it there? I got space from www.footballclips.net but I haven't used it.

I'll upload mine Zamorano, Cordobagoals, Emre and Derby videos there soon. Can upload yours too.

And from what match was that AMAZING freekick where Okan goes down in front of the ball!? Mine favourite Chino absolutely. What a curl!!!

Yeah the Bologna game where he scored 2 gems but the first goal will go down in history.

Only Roberto Carlos's goal can touch it.

Yes that would be very helpful my friend, Its 95mb's, Is that ok?

Yeah no limits. I'll do it as soon as I go home.

I'll add your name to that, which you want?

I'll post address here when I'm done.

Just put El Chino Recoba,the cursed genius as the title, No need to put my name.

btw guys one of my mates is making a Mega Recoba comp with all his goals and assists since he came to Inter.

You know he scored 62 goals in 58 games in for Danubio/Nacional before he joined Inter, I have seen one of his goals in poor quality where he did the Maradona, He took on 6/7 players plus the keeper from his own penalty box, the fans still talk about that goal now. He scored the beckham lob from his own half 3 times in his career. So god knows how good he was then to score that many amount of goals as a youngster.

Anyway his assists ratio is phenomenal, Watch Vieri's 100 goals comp and you will see what I mean.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

I honestly believe that Recoba has more talent than any other player in Serie A or maybe even Europe at this stage in time, except for a few like Ronaldinho for example.

Look at Batistuta for instance, he's not very skillful is he? He's just an extraordinary goalscorer which is why he's so highly rated. Whereas a player like Recoba has incredible skills and is truly a genius (as I've said how many times before). If we used him right I have no doubts that he'd be rated better than all your KAKAS and all your NEDVEDS in Serie A. Mancini likes good football, he should like Recoba. They had a little fight earlier in the season, but when a player like Recoba has so much talent wouldn't you be angry if somebody failed to notice it?

Recoba - our best attacker except for MAYBE Adriano. Recoba is light-years ahead of Vieri and Cruz. His finishing is also light-years ahead of Martins's, only Martins is much faster.