Thread: El Chino - Don't Sell Him

El Chino - Don't Sell Him

Perhaps El Chino has the most gifted left foot in the world ... and i don't see why he should leave the club on grounds that he does'nt get enough matches ... Perhaps next year we can use him as a starting left winger rather than an out and out striker ... ot maybe even as a free roaming midfielder, like Nedved in Juve ... Martins and Adriano in attack and he can always finish them from the midfield ... Please dont let him just leave ... waste another great talent ... The goal against Newcastle ... Brilliance ...
    When The Going Gets Tough ... We\'ll Together Survive The INTERbulent Storms ... May The Madonnina Smile Upon Us.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

I agree, he has been one of the best players we've signed over the years but sadly hasn't been used properly. If we could use him behind the 2 strikers I believe it would go very well. Mancini seems just a bit stubborn to consider that idea though. I don't know what will happen, but I do know that if he leaves Inter and is a regular for his next club they will be very lucky.

Fav. Player
    Ronnie , L'Impe

he can play like Kaka plays in Milan , behind 2 strikers ... believe me ... he can do the job better than Kaka
    Interistoo 4Life ... Just Death Seperates Me and BlacknBLue Flag

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Real ALBO
    he can play like Kaka plays in Milan , behind 2 strikers ... believe me ... he can do the job better than Kaka
    Believe me I love Recoba but he is at best infront in a supporting role to one striker. He might look good behind two strikers but in that position he will have to defend,that either will take alot of his game or its something that he cant do at all...

Play just a little behind any of our strikers and i can guarantee every striker will look better because of him...
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real ALBO
    Believe me I love Recoba but he is at best infront in a supporting role to one striker. He might look good behind two strikers but in that position he will have to defend,that either will take alot of his game or its something that he cant do at all...

Play just a little behind any of our strikers and i can guarantee every striker will look better because of him...
    I totally agree with Ziyad here.

Adriano, Martins, Recoba, Cruz - Those should be our strikers for next season.

It depends how he recovers after his 'accident'
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Sorry but time to end this lovefest. IMO we should sell Recoba now then ever. He's simply too injury plagued, too incosistent, and too "hit and miss" to seriously count him as a player who can still give a great deal to this squad. By selling him (or trading him for that matter) we could lose a big contract and use the cash to bring in a defender we so badly need (perhaps King)

I say dump him now with no regrets.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Like you have a choice, Only reason he is at your club is because he didn't want to 'betray' Moratti.

Not like he is taking any money off you anyway,He earns 1.5mil a year which is peanuts compared to others, In his 1001minutes on the field this season he made 6 goals and 8 assists.Last season in his 1500 minutes he made 11 goals and 9 assists But anyway he is injured now so you can jump on him all day now for all I care.
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

Quote Originally Posted by El Chino Recoba
    Like you have a choice, Only reason he is at your club is because he didn't want to 'betray' Moratti.

Not like he is taking any money off you anyway,He earns 1.5mil a year which is peanuts compared to others, In his 1001minutes on the field this season he made 6 goals and 8 assists.Last season in his 1500 minutes he made 11 goals and 9 assists But anyway he is injured now so you can jump on him all day now for all I care.
    i don't care about what u just said he is INCONSISTENT end of the discussion

Hehe, Long time no speak 2T.

Where you been bro?

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    hai, im new here...i agree that Recoba should be play behind the two strikers...he's my fav player moratti should change the coach...manini seems like he want inter to be a perfect team...there's no team like that nowadays...maybe ommar hitzfield would be good..that way, Recoba might play moe often

Before passing any judgement on consistency of Recoba .. Plz see how many games has he played ... if there is no continuity in games he plays how can you expect him to be consistent ... I think our team is too impatient with talent ... that's why we keep losing 'em ... nuture them .. give them a good 15-20 games ... before deciding on form and consistency
    When The Going Gets Tough ... We\'ll Together Survive The INTERbulent Storms ... May The Madonnina Smile Upon Us.

Look there is no question on the consistency of Alvaro Recoba, maybe in the future as he is getting abit and hardly plays but his career so far has been consistent genius that is inconsistently played.

Im sorry but when I here such tags being thrown at a player who doesn't play consistently I have to ask what is wrong with the world.

If he was inconsistent belive me he would of been sold by now and he would of never shined, The numbers do not lie and Recoba has shown amazing effectiveness in the minutes he plays over a course of a season but he is never given a real chance or given CONFIDENCE for a long period of time.

Remember how he played on loan for relegation canditates Venezia and became a instant star, Even beating a Inter with Baggio Ronaldo Youri etc etc, At Inter for whatever reason, passport ban, injuries, coaches, changing of coaches and lack of continuity in games he never became the player he could of been, I mean he became a brilliant player but his name and the success he should of had never came.

IMO If Im honest Recoba wouldn't be as good if he didn't go to Inter, He would still be a genius and the best in the world in his position and I don't mean careerwise but Inter made him even more effective because he always had to do the impossible even if he was cursed at the club.

Totti Zidane etc couldn't of done what Recoba did at Inter, Bergkamp didn't Baggio didn't none of these guys could of, Maybe in the future but not in the past 10 years and let me tell you Recoba at his peak is far more effective and consistent than all these player everyone worships.

He should of gone to Inter, Been underappreciated and all that rubbish and left when just before Cuper came and the passport ban, He was the best talent in the world at the time and would of won the Balon D'or at whatever club he joined. He was the highest paid player in the world and all the top clubs wanted him but he was priceless so that was his biggest mistake.

Going to Inter actully helped him reach his level but he should of left when he hit his peak.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Recoba is a class player. Simply magical left foot. But simply put, we have wasted his talent, and for that, we should be ashamed. The only thing we can do now is to either start playing him regularly, or to sell him away. I don't believe the former will happen, considering that we already have Adriano, Martins, and Vieri in that position, and that Mancini will never choose Recoba over them. Thus, the only option that we have is to sell him away, both to get some cash for us, and to give him another 'lease of life'.

I just hope that he goes to a club where he will be a first team player, and show the world what he can really do.

Just don't go to Juventus or Milan.

Forza Recoba!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

We'll trade him with Milan for Dhoorasoo and he will become the be recognised for his amazing talents and Dhoorasoo will ... he'll just continue being Dhoorasoo.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Let's talk about Il Chino in this topic.

Handyo