Page 1 of 157 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013/2014 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter

2013/2014 Forwards Rumours Thread

New forward rumours thread for a new season.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

Marco Sau will continue to impress and be picked up this winter by Inter

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Finally!!

Maybe you guys should have waited and just opened a 2014/2015 thread.

Most imporant part of 2013/2014 which is the summer mercato is already gone.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...dent?ICID=CP_2

Linked with Ibarbo (again).

Not sure what to think of this, tbh. He's a good forward but do we really need him? We have 4 strikers for 1 position (sometimes 2) and having Ibarbo can really hurt the playing time of Icardi and Belfodil.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

I hope we dont buy strikers, nor get rid of our strikers. Just dont make any changes we are so fine in this department
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I know we are stacked in the forward department but what we really lack is someone with a strong shot. Someone who can score from anywhere in the box or at least take a decent shot.

Most of our goals (if not all) are tap-ins or headers or generally scored by being very close to the goal. It's either Guarin sending the balls to row Z or Alavrez trying a pathetic weak shot.

I think we either need someone with a strong shot or we can train one of our strikers. I think Belfodil has the potential for it. He can be asked to take more shots at the goal from inside the box. With Icardi's presence in the middle we can rely in rebounds too.

If only Guarin could shoot on target..

Remember those Eto days?

Canada

Ibarbo would be a sweet purchase in my opinion, but I wouldn't necessarily get him this season. Well, I'd sign him but leave him at Cagliari, bring him in next season when (hopefully!) we're in Europe and need the bigger squad. He'd be a great tactical option and I'd be excited if we had him.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

We might need to replace Milito at the end of the season.

Depends on if we get a CL spot, how Icardi and Belfodil perform throughout this season and our formation.

Poland

Ibarbo? what are his qualities other than speed? Is he even able to take a shot on goal while running?

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Seyedo View Post
    We might need to replace Milito at the end of the season.

Depends on if we get a CL spot, how Icardi and Belfodil perform throughout this season and our formation.
    He seems more of a winger to me or more like a Faster Alvarez. Or a Palacio with much much worse finishing. Why buy another sub?

I don't really see why we would need Ibarbo he could be world class but needs to learn how to shoot at goal and score more goals before he comes to a team like Inter. He is 23 so not exactly a youngster anymore and needs a lot of areas he needs to fix.
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

11. Thanks (3): homaru, Shaun, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I won't lie. Sau, Astori, Nainggolan and Ibarbo = yes, please. I know we strive to be a worldclass team, but there is nothing wrong with these players to make our squad more complete (and competitive). We do have one problem - Ibarbo isn't a real striker, more of a SS, which is a role Alvarez/Palacio/Belfodil can handle.

But Sau, goddammit, why the fuck not. Next year Sau and Palacio as our main attacking thread in CL? Who's with me?

but yet again, then buying Icardi and Belfodil would make no sense

I don't know, I'm conflicted right now. I just know I want at least one Cagliari player to come here, they obviously have some good players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

13. Thanks (2): homaru, Pimpin

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Nainggolan and Astori. The rest I would leave...for now at least. Astori would fight for a starting spot in our defense, although I think Rano and Camp are better. Nainggolan would have to be a starter in this squad. Hopefully in the place of Cambiasso long term.

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Sau would be pretty good, that wide forward this team has bee looking for.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

16. Thanks (2): Earth, homaru

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    No to Ibarbo. He is not much better than Biabiany, except being little stonger. His first touch is shit, his finishing is shit, even tho his longs shots are decent. I haven't seen him crossing. He is strong tho and very fast, but that's pretty much it.

I'd love Sau and Nainggolan tho. Great players. Astori is a bit overrated by the italian media and that has hit the fans head. He is good, but no better than Rano or Campagnaro atm, and cant play as LCB. So no thanks.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Isn't Ibarbo closer to Suazo than Biabiany?

And no, I'm not saying this because of his skin colour.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

19. Thanks (2): chipschups, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Well, we might say, due to his body shape. But he is naturally a winger/SS, like Biabiany, that's why i compared to him. He plays as SS/CF this season from what i've seen, but his finishing still sucks Suazo was pure CF, pacey CF with decent finishing.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I disagree Ibarbo is a beast he can beat defenders with his strength and pace and his finishing is not too shabby but we're pretty much set in attack until next summer if Milito leaves.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

22. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Yes, if they give him space to run. He rarely beats players with technique since it's low. Biabaiany has twice better technique than this guy. He beats players only when he is at full pace and beats them as you said - by strength and pace.

But yeah, he can guard the ball well, because he is strong. ANd yes, his finishing is shit, last year alone he missed tons of 1 on 1s and easy chances. I don't like wasteful players, at all. Most of his goals came with his head or longs shots.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

yall should be banned for racism tbh

Id take sau and naingolan .. they both will do great things..
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

nah, i dont think we need new strikers just yet. if milito leaves at the end of the season maybe... id like to see luis suárez here tbh

we cant replace milito with a little average bitch. we 'd need someone good

26. Thanks (1): Pajo