Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013/2014 Goalkeepers Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter

2013/2014 Goalkeepers Rumours Thread

New season. New thread for goalkeepers rumors.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Vietnam

United States

Do Inter even need a goalie??

4. Thanks (1): homaru

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Inter is set in that department for 15 years

Fav. Player
    Cassano

England

Only necessary transfer is Handanovic out next summer; his value will depreciate with every year that passes, while Bardi deserves a chance to be our number 1, otherwise, with Buffon looking slower and slower each week, Juventus might look to tempt him and that would be a catastrophe of Pirlo proportions

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterInterista View Post
    Only necessary transfer is Handanovic out next summer; his value will depreciate with every year that passes, while Bardi deserves a chance to be our number 1, otherwise, with Buffon looking slower and slower each week, Juventus might look to tempt him and that would be a catastrophe of Pirlo proportions
    What the actual fuck are you talking about?

8. Thanks (5): DARi0, Guney, homaru, thatdude, Wings

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    What the actual fuck are you talking about?
    He shared his Football Manager experience.

10. Thanks (3): DARi0, JJM, Wings

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Bosnia Herzegovina

Wait, Juve would take Bardi from us? What makes you think that we would sell him to that scum?
    Da li vam đahkada na sabahu ćuna napamet pada?

12. Thanks (1): homaru

Fav. Player
    IL PRINCIPE!

United States

How much have you been drinking??????

Marshall Islands

Aren't you the guy who wants an all-Italian side?

Stop making bullshit excuses to hide your Italian fetish. We all know that if Handanovic were an Italian and Bardi a Slav you would be making the complete opposite argument.

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Quote Originally Posted by adiK View Post
    Wait, Juve would take Bardi from us? What makes you think that we would sell him to that scum?
    Moggi (He still runs RuBe behind the scenes) has nasty pictures of Tohir doing dirty things to a Barca mug.
    Platano Power
    You Fuck With Me You Fucking With The Best

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    Aren't you the guy who wants an all-Italian side?

Stop making bullshit excuses to hide your Italian fetish. We all know that if Handanovic were an Italian and Bardi a Slav you would be making the complete opposite argument.
    Bardi really does deserve a chance at GK, I don't think he wants an all Italian team, Personally I think we have lost our identity in that we are no longer a team of Italians playing alongside players of different Races/Colors, Religions/Creeds. Sure we won a few yrs back with few Italians, but Many of our Argies who are soon to retire at least had Italian Ancestry, Inter Milan has always contributed some of Italias best players in the past, We have also have had one of the most successful academies in recent yrs which is why I think so many fans are upset.

I think many fans would rather see a spot for someone like Benassi, or someone like Poli who many think we should have bought when had the chance rather than for Mudingayi or Kuzmonovic. I like Kovacic, Cambiasso, Gaurin and now Taider, but i also think we should make an effort to have an Italian and an Academy raised player, Italian or not.

The point is we are an Italian team, we should make an attempt to have at least an Italian Goalkeeper, 1 Defender, 1 midfielder, and 1 forward.

17. Thanks (1): TheNetworkZ

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri_Ninja View Post
    Bardi really does deserve a chance at GK, I don't think he wants an all Italian team, Personally I think we have lost our identity in that we are no longer a team of Italians playing alongside players of different Races/Colors, Religions/Creeds. Sure we won a few yrs back with few Italians, but Many of our Argies who are soon to retire at least had Italian Ancestry, Inter Milan has always contributed some of Italias best players in the past, We have also have had one of the most successful academies in recent yrs which is why I think so many fans are upset.

I think many fans would rather see a spot for someone like Benassi, or someone like Poli who many think we should have bought when had the chance rather than for Mudingayi or Kuzmonovic. I like Kovacic, Cambiasso, Gaurin and now Taider, but i also think we should make an effort to have an Italian and an Academy raised player, Italian or not.

The point is we are an Italian team, we should make an attempt to have at least an Italian Goalkeeper, 1 Defender, 1 midfielder, and 1 forward.
    castellazzi, andreolli, so we just need a midfielder and a striker...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    castellazzi, andreolli, so we just need a midfielder and a striker...
    Yeah, Poli would have been great IMO, it would be nice if we could manage Veratti for midfield, as far as strikers id really like to see Marco Sau.

Bardi has great potential, If we can make a profit on Handanovic I think we should make the deal.

5 or 6 players out of 22 or so isn't much to ask, Our Italian fans who go to our games should have some Inter players that can contribute to the Italian national team.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

You'd rather have a 21 year old Italian prospect with a handful of Serie A games to his name rather than arguably the best goalkeeper in the league?

If the players are equal on ability, age/experience and then salary only then will I prefer an Italian to play.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

You'd rather have a 21 year old Italian prospect with a handful of Serie A games to his name rather than arguably the best goalkeeper in the league?

If the players are equal on ability, age/experience and then salary only then will I prefer an Italian to play.
    Although I mostly disagree on Nerazzurri_Ninja's opinion. I do believe that Bardi after this season should get a shot.

IF

we get an offer for Handa which is just an offer we can't refuse
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I really think Bardi would have to put in a performance across the entire season that rivaled Handanovic and we received an offer greater than 50 million for Handanovic. 50 million these days is a realistic evaluation for a GK of Handanovic's ability.

Even then I would still be against it. We would be bringing in a then 22 year old GK with 1 year of Serie A under his belt and then hope he doesn't crumble under the pressure.

23. Thanks (1): Wings

Old name
    browha

Europe

I really think Bardi would have to put in a performance across the entire season that rivaled Handanovic and we received an offer greater than 50 million for Handanovic. 50 million these days is a realistic evaluation for a GK of Handanovic's ability.

Even then I would still be against it. We would be bringing in a then 22 year old GK with 1 year of Serie A under his belt and then hope he doesn't crumble under the pressure.

I disagree... No keeper has ever gone for that much money. Not even close, to be honest.

If we sold Handanovic, we'd do well to get more than 30 for him.

And, yes, even then I'd still be against it. I'd rather let Bardi have a couple of years out on loan before we go for him completely.

25. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I was reading Handa interview few days ago, he said Inter had 38 mils offer for him, and Barca offered him 5.5 mils per year. After a talk with the management, they decided he should stay, so the offer was rejected.

I don't see any reason for him to lie. That being said, i believe he will stay here for at least 3-4 years as first team GK, and it will make it hard for Bardi. I hope we somehow manage to do it, but i hardly doubt Bardi will want to be on loan for that long. Fucked up situation.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Old name
    browha

Europe

Source please?
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ha...illion&tbm=nws

Whilst it isnt beyond reckoning that they did offer that much for Handanovic, to be completely honest, I would have said yes - as either player or club.