Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Transfer Guru

A Transfer Guru

After years of wasting huge amounts of money and talent ... I think Inter Rethink its Transfer policy ... What we need is a Transfer guru who can envision who will fit into the Inter side ... rather than go out and buy/sell rashly as we have been doing over the years ... When i look at Juve and Milan ... they buy 2-3 players in an year and all of em invariably go on to stay with the club for 5+ years ... Another problem with our team is that there are too many players benched ie our squad is too frickin big ... we need to be more compact ... more focussed in our approach ... so its time that we hire the right Transfer Guru ... as ironic as it may sound ... May the light shine upon Moratti
    When The Going Gets Tough ... We\'ll Together Survive The INTERbulent Storms ... May The Madonnina Smile Upon Us.

Jimmy
    We have a transfer guru, but the problem lies with Moratti. At Juve for example, all transfers are decided by Moggi and not the owner. At Inter, Moratti has decided for years and dominated in this management. We could get anyone as our transfer guru and it wouldn“t change anything until Moratti stops interfering with transfers.

moratti

Hello
    I am writing on behalf of the FORZA MORATTI club and will you stop criticizing the bloke he has poured millions into the club and clearly loves it with a passion. A bit of bad luck thats all. Now off his case.

Eltel
    DT
    Tom
    Reece Alan Sherwood

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I don't get this, so because he poured millions we can't criticize him?

I love Moratti, and I want him to be president for life. However, you have to admit that he is a little bit too close for comfort when it comes to management. He is a man with a big heart, and sometimes you have to put heart aside when deciding on players' movements.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

So, Moratti is responsible that referee“s/Rubentus robbed us (season 1997/1998) and he“s responsible that we lost final round match against Lazio (season 2001-2002)?

With those two Scudetto“s we should“ve won, none would talk all this nonsense about Moratti and how he has ruined our beloved team.

I for one hope that he stays with us another ten years to come.

Maybe Moratti should“ve invested more time pampering officials rather than spending countless millions on players though.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

When I posted this thread i had no intention of questioning Morrati's love for Inter. My only purpose is that we have to realize that before signing players we have to look what we want to achieve ... as in we should buy players who we envision will have a defined role for a long term in the club. This way we'll ensure two things ... One: That players will know each other's playing style and there will be continuity in their style of play ... Two: We will drastically reduce our transfer expenditure which is good for any club. Also if we have a group of core players around whom our squad revolves ... we create stars whose popularity rises and in turn the club popularity rises.
    When The Going Gets Tough ... We\'ll Together Survive The INTERbulent Storms ... May The Madonnina Smile Upon Us.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by K2
    When I posted this thread i had no intention of questioning Morrati's love for Inter.
    My response wasn“t for you K2. Sowwy if you got that expression from me.

It was just a post regarding everything i“ve read [from this forum] about Moratti in few years. If i would use a word scapegoat, then Moratti would fit in there so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2
    ... as in we should buy players who we envision will have a defined role for a long term in the club.
    True that.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    By the way, the man in charge of the transfers is Marco Branca...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Marco Branca in charge of our transfers, that was a good one LOL

The only one who is in charge of our transfers is Moratti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano
    Marco Branca in charge of our transfers, that was a good one LOL

The only one who is in charge of our transfers is Moratti
    Yeah, this would be a more logical statement. We might have many scouts and transfer advisors, but ultimately, the guy who says yes or no is always Moratti. And boy, that guy does make some howlers.

But, on his part, he is making decisions not solely from a businessman perspective but from that as a fan. Would you rather have a president who makes good transfer dealings but has no emotional attachment to the club he helms?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Would you rather have a president who makes good transfer dealings but has no emotional attachment to the club he helms?

Ciao,
    Tim
    If these transfer dealings would include us wrapping up Chivu when we had the chance, not getting Miha, getting Kaka before he went to Milan, not selling Pirlo, and never selling Roberto Carlos, then YES I would rather sucha president.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I really think the transfer of last season shows that we are finally on the right track...If only we didnt go and sell Canna on the last day and downgrade our defence like that.

Hopefully this year we will even do a better job and get what we clearly lack like a young top class defender and LB.An upgrade on LW wouldnt hurt either. We also have to develop Burdisso who really looks like he has the goods just not the faith from us...
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    If only we didnt go and sell Canna on the last day and downgrade our defence like that.
    I wish to wake up one day and figue out how we degraded our defence by releasing that useless player.

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    If only we didnt go and sell Canna on the last day and downgrade our defence like that.
    I wish to wake up one day and figue out how we degraded our defence by releasing that useless player.
    Yes ofcourse i knew someone wouldnt let that go...

But i mean in no way is Miha or Matrix better than Canna this season , nor did we conceive more this year than last year right?
    Remmember last year we changed coach...

Please be objective and take Juve or ur dislike for Canna aside and seriously tell me if u think Miha is better defensively?Or that we actually got something useful out of that transfer,other than helping our shitty rivals!
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

O Ziayd, I am feeling super happy at the moment. Not for spite or anything, but words are starting to spread that Canna is a doper. He doped himself back at Parma and is even bragging about it.

Gismo said once before, maybe he is being doped again at Juve. That kind of make sense, we wouldn't dope him and he got injured. Now they probably do, and he is suddenly SuperMan.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    O Ziayd, I am feeling super happy at the moment. Not for spite or anything, but words are starting to spread that Canna is a doper. He doped himself back at Parma and is even bragging about it.
    Dont spread your happiness [] all over the forum “cause your "statement" isn“t correct. He didnt use doping, it wasn“t doping back then.

Let“s just continue this crap in one place...

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

You can't shoot down a falcon that is flying high. He used a substance that wasn't for him to enhance his performance, and in the great book of Hamed, this is doping.

Well, the fact that it's Canna doesn't actually make me sad..

Though Seba is also there.

Guys WHAT was MO tinkin when he sold CANNA???????? The guy isn't the successor of Maldini just like that as the Azzurri captain .. Agreed that he did not have the best season but then " Form is temporary ... class forever" .

Whoever justifies selling CANNA was wise really doesn't know a lot abt football ... i'm sorry if i sound rude

Bahrain

I wonder why this story broke out about Canna right now when this happened during his Parma days???

Especially that he was using a drip that was (and i am not sure if still is) totally LEGAL !!!

First Video evidence stops Ibra now hitting Juve's other best player in the back....Now its is the battle of the corrupt by those media corrupt moguls.What timing for this?!
    Ziyad Of Boston