Page 221 of 226 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221222223224 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 4520

Thread: Erick Thohir

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Erik DOH!r
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

2. Thanks (1): dejavu

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    'Italian club'. He probably doesn't even know their name. What an idiot. I hope Suning buys his shares soon.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

4. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, MVD

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Thohir: ‘Italian club’ to win CL
    By Football Italia staff

Inter President Erick Thohir has admitted that he wants Juventus to win the Champions League Final but referred to them as “the Italian club”.

Thohir joins former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi in publicly backing Juve over Real Madrid for Saturday’s showdown but seemingly failed to mention Juve out of loyalty to Inter.

“Certainly I’ll support the Italian club because they’re certainly a good team and with that, Serie A would improve its image,” he told the Indonesian Press, reports Calciomercato.com.

“Real have their strengths, but there has never been a champion for two consecutive seasons in the Champions League.

“If they did, it’d be a remarkable result, but we hope Serie A drives up its image in the world after the three [European] cups won by Inter and seven by Milan.”
    Thanx for the jinx stupid mofo atleast you did something good
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    But seriously, things can only go upwards for him now even more with a coach that fucking made Salah look good. Lets hope my name can be looked at as something positive for the season 17/18.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Thohir to leave Inter

Erick Thohir confirms he will step down from his role as Inter President but praises Suning Group for “tripling the club’s budget”.

Thohir’s position had been marginalised following Suning’s purchase of Inter last summer, but the businessman admits he no longer has time for Inter, given is currently helping Indonesia stage the 2018 Asian Games.

“The Asian Games have forced me out of all my other roles,” he told Tempo.

“I used to go to Milan every month, but the last time I was there was in April, so I asked to leave.

“I needed a [business] partner, and Inter have many followers in China.

“When Suning’s offer came up, I thought it was right in terms of finance, but it wasn’t only that. They’ve tripled the club’s budget.

“Football consists of ups and down, but managing a club like Inter is sustainable because they have so many fans.

“I’m sad about how last season went, but that’s football.

“[Suning] ask me for my opinions on players, but I don’t have time to talk to the Coaches like I did before.”

Suning are clueless if they asked Erick for opinions on players, let`s hope this was BEFORE bringing Sabatini in.

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Best news this month.

8. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    Thank god it finally happened. Just imagine if Suning didn't come around.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

We would have been bought by the other chinese investors and had already completed the transfer window with full squad available for the start of the pre-season?

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

12. Thanks (2): Ronin, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Forgot he was still here
    Quote Originally Posted by moii View Post
    Well said, you have to remind yourself tho that half this forum is either working at Mc Donalds or live in their mom and dads basement feeding of Fifa.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Milito

Somalia

16. Thanks (2): dejavu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Thohir: I could stay at Inter
    By Football Italia staff

Erick Thohir insists he has not stepped down as Inter President but admits “I don’t know what’ll happen”.

Thohir was recently quoted as saying that he had handed in his resignation due to his marginalised involvement at Inter following Suning Group’s takeover, but the Indonesian claims he is still on the Nerazzurri’s board for now.

“I said I’d be involved in the Asian Games and that I’d be less active on my other two fronts than I usually am, as a result,” he told Bola.com.

“But I never said that I’d step down as Inter President. I don’t know what’ll happen in the future, it all depends on the shareholders’ decisions.

“I’m no longer [Inter’s] majority shareholder. Under my management, between 2013 and 2016, the club bought so many players. Now, with Suning, the same’s happening.”

Thohir also appeared to accuse Milan of a scattergun approach to the transfer market.

“Compared to Milan, it’s all different as they have new investors and can make different signings,” he added.

“Like our sporting director [Sabatini] said, our policy is different to theirs.

“Therefore, the club are evaluating the players already in the squad. After that, they’ll decide who stays and who doesn’t.”

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Looooool Y'all fell for the okey-doke! I knew this was coming
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

20. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post

“Therefore, the club are evaluating the players already in the squad. After that, they’ll decide who stays and who doesn’t.”
    This type of fluff lip service shits me. WTF is there to evaluate ? Hellen Keller can see who the shit cunts in our squad are ffs.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

22. Thanks (3): Il Drago, M.Adnan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Don't forget that it was Thohir who brought Suning. After a couple of months I think everyone knew he wasn't here for the ride, but he made his profit and actually left it in the best hands possible.

thohirfap.jpg nevarforget

24. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Yeah I don't hold any ill feelings towards Thohir. He began the process of modernizing the club, he wasn't a shady cunt and he sold us to better owners who thankfully don't seem to be shady cunts.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Tomasso Berni

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    thohirfap.gif nevarforget

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    ...he sold us to better owners who thankfully don't seem to be shady cunts.
    Hmmm...after today's allegations in China, I wouldn't bet on it.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Thohir: Inter balanced, Milan…
    By Football Italia staff

Erick Thohir claims Inter’s Chinese owners “have a different concept” to Milan’s as he suggests the Rossoneri’s signings lack “balance”.

The Chinese consortium behind Milan has spent over €200m on 10 new players this summer, whereas Suning Group has purchased just three for Inter, but Thohir believes the Nerazzurri have better foundations in place than their city rivals.

“Both teams’ transistions were different,” the Beneamata President told the Indonesian Press, reports Tuttomercatoweb.

“When I was President, I bought so many new players for Inter, but now there are new owners, Suning, who have also brought in so many players.

“There are new investors at Milan, who are spending a lot, but we have a different concept to them.

“We have Ivan Perisic and Eder, plus Antonio Candreva and Gabriel Barbosa on the right.

“Up top there’s Mauro Icardi, not to mention in the middle of the park, where we have Roberto Gagliardini, Borja Valero, Gary Medel, Marcelo Brozovic and Geoffrey Kondogbia. A team must be balanced.”

Thohir then singled out the purchase of Danilo D’Ambrosio in 2014 as a particular source of pride.

“Why did we buy him? At the time, he wasn’t very well-known,” he added.

“But ultimately, he became an Italy international. He’s grown with us. There wasn’t such a good right-back like him at Inter.

“We had Hernanes on our books in the past, but on our way, we found that there were better playmakers.

“Inter also had Ever Banega, but he wasn’t in tune with the team very much, so we signed Borja Valero.”

30. Thanks (1): I4E

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Bosnia Herzegovina

Balance without proper fullback. Finally I understand why we are so unsuccessful lately.
    Da li vam đahkada na sabahu ćuna napamet pada?

Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by adiK View Post
    Balance without proper fullback. Finally I understand why we are so unsuccessful lately.
    based on this interview it seems he doesn't gain any knowledge about football while he's at inter

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, R Gags

Nigeria

I read this article with a permanent WTF face. This guy is clueless and I'm very pleased he's stepping down. The season starts in 4 weeks and we need another 3-4 players to make us competitive so the management need to STFU and get in these transfers before the season starts. Perisic situation needs to be resolved ASAP.

34. Thanks (1): Il Drago