Thread: Inter-Brescia 31th August 1997(Recoba/Ronaldo's debut)

Inter-Brescia 31th August 1997(Recoba/Ronaldo's debut)

6 minutes of highlights in DVD quality of Recoba famous debut for Inter.

All eyes on Ronaldo, but Recoba stole the show off the bench in the last 15mins.

http://www.recoba.com/1997-08-31%20Serie%20A%20Inter-Brescia%20(2-1)%20-%20Recoba%202.avi

(Thanks to Kuervo for this rare footage)
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Excellent video clip there. Thanks for the link!

It brought back fond memories of a time before innocence was lost.

And anybody caught a glimpse of a very young Andrea Pirlo in action?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Great stuff, really wonderful. JZ and Recoba seemed really tight. That was supposed to be the season, but Moggi thought otherwise.

Recoba hardly played that season (just 8 apps, all but 1 as a sub)and in the next season he only played 1 game off the bench in the whole of the first half of the season.

In the second half he went to Relegation doomed Venezia as you know and became a instant star,voted talent of the season even though he only played half a season, I remember my friend who is a Inter fan always cursing the management and he belived Inter would of won the CL that year if Recoba wasn't on loan.

So that season you were talking about Inter probably would of won the title if Simoni used his brain and played Recoba alongside Ronaldo instead of Ganz, Especially after that debut you'd think a guy would get a fair chance...but I guess after that they expect you to make miracles off the bench everytime.

Play him week in week out and give confidence in him and he and Ronaldo would of delivered it all, Heck even Novellino's Venezia beat Inter 3-1 when Recoba was there.
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

btw Hamed I was uploading the comp now and a error came in the browser so I have to start over again.

Do you have a peer to peer program like Sharezaa? I can leave it on there overnight.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by El Chino Recoba
    btw Hamed I was uploading the comp now and a error came in the browser so I have to start over again.

Do you have a peer to peer program like Sharezaa? I can leave it on there overnight.
    No, if it's not that big maybe you can send it through MSN. My address is may580@hotmail.com

Its 95mb, Whats the limit on that?

Don't worry I will upload it and hoefully it won't fuck up this time.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Hmm, not really sure, I never checked that. I will try and get it from someone that had already downloaded it, I know Fabio had problems with it last night.

Fav. Player

Canada

Sorry can someone upload the link for me plz
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Here, thank you!

And I will try to upload it tonight.

Handyo