Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mancini Project Failed

Mancini Project Failed

Inter Milan as expected , has been eliminated from UEFA champion .
    Now it is the time to discuss the reason of this dishonorable elimination.

It is very clear to every one that Mancini does not have any of the specification as a successful coach , especially after Milan derby .

From the beginning of the season up to the current time he never stopped changing formation , never fixed the Inter defense ,never discovered any new thing for Inter , never gave many of the players the complete chance to play a complete 2 or 3 matches at least .

Against Milan , especially in the second derby match of the UEFA champion , everybody expected Inter to play with 2 players in the offense at least , But , Mr. Mancini started the match with a 4 -5 - 1 , while Milan played with 2 in the offense , and this is a big indication that Mr. Mancini has lake of courage .

It is useless to continue in the Mancini project , especially after the useless strategy of managing the team .

The incidents that happened in the last derby happened because the fans reached the point of explosion , we reached the maximum limit of patience , we got tiered of waiting & waiting , we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a champion .

Strange things happening:

In the time that every one expected Inter to fix the problem in Defense ,I read and hear that Inter trying to get Di Vio and Vucinic :cry2: .
    Rather than wasting money in striker , it is better to bring 2 or 3 defenders to fix the defense problem .

BRING SAMUAL & CHIVUE & KING , BRINGING TOW OF THEM AT LEAST .

INTER LOVER
    HISHAM

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Salam Hisham, how can u say this is mancini's fault?

its a pointless thread that should be closed, we can talk about it in Mancini's thread, but i wont bother to talk about it cause its way off lol.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

I agree about the 4-5-1 in the derby. 2-0 down after the first leg and Mancini fields 1 striker, I couldn't believe it to be honest. It really got on my nerves. But he is the manager and he's shown signs that he can turn us into a successful team, at least moreso than any other manager we've had, except for Cuper but I prefer Mancini to Cuper because Mancini plays attacking football which is good to watch, Cuper plays catenaccio which I can't stand to see us play.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    you guys need to understand, it wasnt 4-5-1.

it was a bloody 4-3-3.

Jimmy
    Youre aware of that in order for it to be a project, the coach needs more than one season, right?

First season for every new coach is to get accustomed with the atmosphere, players and the entire management. Then if you do a Mourinho and win in the first season, kudos for that. But this is Inter and the chances of us winning the first season with a new coach is as big as me getting an A+ in quantiphysics.

It all starts in two years from now. Next season we will see Mancini's Inter, IF Moratti and co. butt out when it comes to transfers.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

well. I dont know if mancini is failing...

but we are leading in point gained in the second half of the season..

that's a good news, despise we havent played adriano much at that time..

I will give him peace to coach inter for another two or three seasons, then.. we can talk about firing him if he fails

it's not a good season.. but mancio is not that bad..
    we will regret the day we release this guy to another club
    -----------------------

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Due to several reasons prior to the start of the season I had Mancini as my 1st choice and so was delighted to see him onboard. Not even for a minute I thought of Murinho doing a better job being in charge of our club. However considering how things have developed since then I have to say that I was wrong. I believe we had a better foundation that Chelsea for Murinho to work on. The biggest know how factor which gives Murinho the upper hand is the mental one and giving the players the winning mentality. Our at times humble coach have severely failed to do so.

Im hoping to find some time at the end of the season to write an article comparing the two coaches and hopefully give more arguments as of why Murinho would have done a better job for us.

However we should definitely stick by him for at least another full season and see what he can do. All the best to him!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Due to several reasons prior to the start of the season I had Mancini as my 1st choice and so was delighted to see him onboard. Not even for a minute I thought of Murinho doing a better job being in charge of our club. However considering how things have developed since then I have to say that I was wrong. I believe we had a better foundation that Chelsea for Murinho to work on. The biggest know how factor which gives Murinho the upper hand is the mental one and giving the players the winning mentality. Our at times humble coach have severely failed to do so.

Im hoping to find some time at the end of the season to write an article comparing the two coaches and hopefully give more arguments as of why Murinho would have done a better job for us.

However we should definitely stick by him for at least another full season and see what he can do. All the best to him!
    Sorry, but this is way off mark, just like the whole topic.

1) Inter did not have a better base then Chelsea. Left side is completely flawed as no player there, whether left-wing or left back is of sufficient quality. Also, Materazzi is proving to be an average defender and Burdisso's season was srewed up first by the Olimpics and then by personal problems.

2) The 2nd leg of the derby was not a 4-5-1 but a 4-3-3 where Kily and VDM were supposed to be the outside forwards. Mourihno plays that very often with Cole and Duff on the wings.

3) Mancini fixed the defense. Inter has conceded least goals of all teams in Serie A since december.

4) The team has had a constant shape since december, with 11 more or less certain starters. Of course some were quick to cry "favouritism" as soon as a constant formation was introduced. Damned if you do, damned of you don't...

And close this topic, will you!
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Since this is the top subjet in here i decided to post this must-see clip here:

http://www.recoba.com/1997-08-31%20Serie%20A%20Inter-Brescia%20(2-1)%20-%20Recoba%202.avi

RECOBA'S DEBUT FOR INTER VS BRESCIA (2-1) 31 AUGUST 1997 RIPPED FROM A DVD ::6mins...
    MY LIFE IS INTER

I shall come back to this topic when I write my post later on... For now Im not going to argue with you on this one!

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Keep Mancini or Sack him??

It doesn't matter who coach Inter....However we need a coach who is a champion n Mancini only has 1 title with Lazio....I say keep Mancini if he gets us Copa Italia n sack him if get us nothing.....I agree that we should not unvest on strikers...we have enough...Bring in defenders!!! Chivu (AS ROma), Dellas(ROma), Company(Anderlecht), Esien(Lyon) or even Ledley King(Totenham hotspurs)!!!They are all good signings!! BUt it would be nice if we could get Mutu considering how he paired with Adriano back in Parma n replace Toldo!!!He is losing touch!!!Pelizoli or Frey will do a good job...........Regarding Mancini.....give him another year to do it...he needs time!!! LETS ALL SUPPORT MANCINI IN THE COPA ITALIA THE CUP THAT WILL EASE OUR PAIN FOR A BIT n for our sake give Karagounis a chance!!!!!!!!!!!
    Black n blue is the colour

Jimmy
    Essien a defender and Pelizzoli a good replacement for Toldo? Have I had a beer too much or does that sound strange?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Welcome to the forums Hisham

Mancini's fault is that he is trying to build the team around Stan and Veron when they are incompatible. How else would you justify what he did against Messina when we won 3 games in a row with a 4-4-2 without both Veron and Stan?

But also, he came a bit too late in the pre-season, and god bless our management with last mintue deals. I believe in Mancini but he has to forget about one of either Stan or Veron. We have also to get the needed players as early as we can.

Cuper has a good first season because he was hired the day after the last day of the season. He had plenty of time to get to know the players and get the players that he need. We do our stuff way too late, we can't afford doing it again.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I just scrolled down to the bottom of this silly thread and instead of wasting time reading it I'm just going to get a virtual pint with my pal helal
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This subject is starting to get tiring. Mancio does have his flaws but if we switch coaches again, we'll just be back at square one. Wasn't Ancelotti first critisized when he joined Milan?

Give it time.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    I don't think that Mancini failed.I find many in common with Rikjard's first season with Barca.

I am optimistic.We have been waiting for 16 years(well me 10 ).I think we should be patient with Mancini.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    I just scrolled down to the bottom of this silly thread and instead of wasting time reading it I'm just going to get a virtual pint with my pal helal
    Even though its a British word, i still got it

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

The only man I think could do a better job with this club is Mourinho. He's not available, so Mancini is the next best man. I'm still hopeful that we atleast taste a cup victory in the Coppa Italia to have something to build on for next year.

Anywayz it's Mancini's first season and not everyone is Mourinho. Hopefully come summer time he'll make the changes he wants and will have the team he believes can get the job done. Things can only get better with time (or horribly worse).
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Moratti and Moronho will clash in day one. The arrogant Portuguese is fiercely indepednet, and wouldn't like Moratti butting in every second.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Moratti and Moronho will clash in day one. The arrogant Portuguese is fiercely indepednet, and wouldn't like Moratti butting in every second.
    Which isnt a bad thing! Anyhow its in the past now! As it seems Murinho will stay in Chelsea for years to come just as Wenger/Fergie have done in their respective clubs.
    Lets hope Mancini will learn from his mistakes thus our next season will not end after ONLY 13 games into the season. On the 28thNov last year while our young and hopeful were still believing in Lo Scudetto and bragging about our pointless unbeaten run I gave up any remaining hope.

R.I.P Cipe