Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts of the year 2014

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Posts of the year 2014

I would like you guys to share some of the best posts of the year here, so we can vote at the end of the year for the best one.

Here is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    This post does nothing but show how young you are, or at least think. Not saying I'm particularly old, and you might be older than anyone else here for all I know but this just shows how narrowly you're viewing this transfer and moment in the clubs history.

Firstly, you mention how we lost Moratti, the person who 'personified inter for over a decade'. Do you realise how short a period of time a decade is in the scheme of things? Sure, Moratti was a hugely important father-like figure for this club for as long as I've been a fan too, but Inter existed long before the Moratti's came along and will do so after. The Moratti's have been involved with Inter for 30+ years but don't act like an Inter without Moratti is impossible or unimaginable. Only 30 of our 106 years have been under Moratti ownership.

Next, you mention some uncertainty over Thohir, but you realise Moratti's predecessor Pellegrini was a mad dodgy cunt? yea, I don't know or trust Thohir either but how much of this is xenophobia? Even as an Asian myself, I would have probably preferred an Italian or European to succeed Moratti, not an Indonesian who lives and works on the other side of the world.

You also say this squad is arguably the worst in our 100+ years of existence. Now come on man, how the fuck would you know? Was the squad of 2010 full of 'better' players? Yes, probably. Were they managed better? Yes. Was our club managed better? fuck no. Can you name me the squad of 2004 and the way they played? How bout 2001? Or 1995? 1975? 1927? I fucken can't. Can you? In 94 or so, we were almost relegated how does that squad compare to ours?

Please take some time to look at the big picture. Just being a fan, even one so passionate as you may be, does not mean you simply deserve success. Success is made from a combination of good planning, good execution and good luck. When we get closer to these, we'll be more successful. Fans come and go, just like players, managers and presidents. I think perhaps you've gotten too used to a positive alignment of these factors rather than the dysfunctional, misalignment of previous years and cycles. That's the thing about cycles though - they come and go.
    Can anybody find the Devil Cooker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

good guy wera trying to create a new trend in FIF
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

3. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Keep this thread offtopic free. There is a great or hilarious (or both) post here and there on FIF and there would be a shame if those post get somehow lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Imma play Sims 3, create "Inter" family: Fassone and Branca in the same house. Create a pool, deleting the ladders...

Another good one =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Big Willy

Fav. Player
    JJesus, Kovacic

Sweden

Best posts so far:

Quote Originally Posted by Redbullsnation View Post
    Fuck Barca!! Hala Madrid
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffi201zi002tlis View Post
    FUCK BARCA!!!

I feel great now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    FUCK BARCA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Fuck Barca... But fuck Real too tbh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Daily rage: FUCK BARCA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

7. Thanks (1): Lionheart

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Good idea. The Oscar's would be better if you could look back on these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

9. Thanks (2): JJM, Shaun

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Thanks wera. Good thread idea. I imagine I'll be reposting a lot of n4l posts in here and maybe some vasilios too if he ever posts again. And of course a bunch of fitzybrad non-sequiturs.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Raul Duke, Shaun

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    @Ewchy, Fapuccino and the rest similar thinking

I'll say this only one time and won't try to convince anyone different on the subject. I'm sure you folks are smart people capable of forming your own opinions but my whole stance on this didn't fall from the sky either. I've lived through some of the stuff I'm about to say with my local football club and I feel it can be applied to Inter as well.

Basically 99.9% of regular posters here are die hard Inter fans that don't go to games regulary or at all(like me). We can argue every little thing to a smallest detail but we can never feel the entire thing, we can never feel the entire passion and we can never truly live with that club like people that don't miss games do.

Look, I'm perfectly aware that if Moratti never spent fortune on Ronaldo I would have never became a ''fan''. Probably the same story with bunch of people here. I'm also well aware that top football of today is mostly about the money.

But that's not Inter I've grown to love even though I've never truly lived through some of the greatest and saddest moments. I still adore Javier Zanetti and his willingness to stick with us for so many years and refuse all the money in the world from other clubs than any of the multi-million transfers we've made.

Massimo Moratti is one of those people in bold. He is one of those people that didn't ''choose'' Inter like most of us did for whatever reason. Inter was ''given'' to him through his family tradition. Just like it's ''given'' to people that go to every game whether it came from a family tradition or a neighborhood tradition. Those people have a connection so deep with the club that goes way beyond big transfers, mercato strategies or being a top club.

That's why Moratti was always one of them. And still is. That's exactly why Moratti is nothing like some sheik that had zero connection with his new boy toy-club prior to buying it for blood money laundering purposes.

I'm saying all of this not to point out that there are some ''better'' Inter fans out there but to point out that those people can understand this stuff way easier. I'm absolutely convinced that such fans would never support some sheik going crazy with his money and moving the club more and more from its traditions.

And now....about Thohir.
    I'm pretty sure that Moratti insisted on him absolutely keeping some of the key traditions and absolutely never going away from those. Why? Because Moratti is still a fan. Also, Moratti still stayed with the club in some capacity.

Moratti was obviously looking for a serious businessman, someone with energy and capable of reorganizing the club. Thohir is supposedly a long time Inter fan which also played some role with Moratti I believe.

Was it a necessity for Moratti to sell and was Thohir the only one interested? No, I don't think it went like that. I believe that Moratti couldn't handle mismanaging the club any longer but just couldn't make that final full blown purge. He was too kind to sack Branca and others, to show Cambiasso and Zanetti the door and so on..Didn't really have the energy or competence to make a full rebuilding but still wanted to keep Inter like he loves and supports. And not allow it to be turned into new Monaco, PSG or Chelsea.

So he looked at Thohir, his energy, his plans, his connections, his youth and his ability to recognize and execute things that need to be done in order for this club to fight with the best. Where it belongs.

I believe in Thohir. I believe that he is not here to spend his own money but to make US able to spend OUR money and spend it big. I also believe that he is not here to earn himself money. The second he puts a single dime of Inter's money in his pocket that should have been re-invested I'll turn my back on him.

But he would have probably just bought shares of some other high earing clubs in some other leagues if he was about making money. As I already said, Italy and Serie A are not some heaven for foreign tycoons looking to buy clubs.

Sorry for a very, very long post, hope that some people will read it.

Inter nor football should never be about spending money, it's the little things that should matter, Zanetti's tears, Cambiasso's mad man goal celebrations, Moratti going crazy on the stands, Strama dominating Juventus in Torino and stopping their unbeaten run...Give me a well organized club, a young and hungry team, give me our ''Guardiola'' to lead it all, give me a smart owner who isn't some money loving whore and forget about big transfers and competing with the rich of today. That won't last, it never does...

But what Inter stands for..it's eternal.
    tbh

13. Thanks (4): Guney, Raul Duke, Universe, wera

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Nyall had a good one too recently i'm too lazy to go look for it T.T

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I would like you guys to share some of the best posts of the year here, so we can vote at the end of the year for the best one.

Here is one.

Can anybody find the Devil Cooker?
    Post of the year tbh, fantastic idea.
    Wallace

16. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    arm chair head coaches... I blame football manager for making any idiot who can control a mouse believe that they can be a world class coach.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    When seeing Mazzarri's tactics

Seeing Kova getting subbed on

Klose scoring

Zanetti on for Ranocchia

Eventually after game

Night after Lazio game

always made me laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    One bad game after great season so far and all haters coming back. Forza FIF!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntman View Post
    "Thoir announced by indonesia media that tomorrow will go to market. ...and already have the list ready ... There is already an indiscretion. ... 3 grams of salami milano ... three mozzarella. .. a kg of sardines. .... for more information you should expect next Thursday"

I just read this shit on Inter FB page

Marshall Islands

In the humor department...

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    If I had performed my job to the level that Branca has performed his over the past few years, I'd be unemployed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Aren't you unemployed?
    - - - Updated - - -

Devil cooker

Quote Originally Posted by youth projector View Post
    A man made a devil as his cooker and the devil wants to ruin the man's life, the devil cooks parasites for the man to eat in other to ruin the man's life gradually and the man accept to continue eating the parasites not knowing the bad intention of the devil. The best solution is the man to get rid of the devil and hire an angel cooker before he (devil) ruins his life but the man is intellectually blind to do that.

Devil= BRANCA
    man= THE MANAGEMENT
    Life= INTERNAZIONALE
    cooking of parasites =SIGNING OF BAD PLAYERS .
    Angel cooker= UNKNOWN GOOD DIRECTOR THAT IS EXCELLENT IN TRANSFER DEALINGS.

20. Thanks (2): Devious, Guney

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Opened this too late. I would have had that badge in my pocket as well.

I cant recall reading any good enough posts lately, expect for one or even two for Browha maybe.

Shit doesnt happen

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Yea, good thread but the way the title is written hurts my eyes tbh. No dot at the end & capital T & Y. So please change it to this: Posts of The Year 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

24. Thanks (4): .h., Devious, Guney, MVD

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    best football poster

but not a single quoted post yet

my article, tbh

26. Thanks (3): Devious, Guney, MVD

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Good idea, not sure why this is in Flamers. I'm moving it to Fan Exchange.

28. Thanks (3): Devious, Guney, MVD

Fav. Player
    CRUZ & CHINO

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by guneyinter View Post
    I shall remember & perish this moment forever
    He is not shit for a second choice keeper. There are teams in this league who have Abbiati as their first choice keeper..
    Welcome to Inter, where we get ripped off in every transfer window, our players are mediocre and talent doesn't matter.
    The billionth player who failed to live up to the expectations of the legendary #7, the number that was worn by a certain player who is getting fangirled by a certain person on this site (8====D). Earlier fallen ones were Quaresma and Scheletto, and now the Portugese man is claiming another victim, Ishak Belfodil. May the gods have mercy on him.
    we went from players like these:

to players like Kuzmanovic and Mudingayi

To be continued, this shall be the year that I will win silverware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    A potential Kovacic sale would completely undo the positive in signing Kondogbia.

LA GRANDE FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    -------------Handoyo#1
    -----fifi#23--------Dylan#25------JJM#5
    Rasha#2------------------------Pajo#55
    ----browha#88--Devious#19--Guney#10
    DomesticatedPimp#9-Verathia#8

bench: HugoBoss#14,ElDuccio#35,Y&h#11,Wallace#18,militosc ores#22
    ,Lionfap#7,Alan#17,Shaun#16,Fitzy#33,I4E#4,KevinB# 20,Nyall#13,Sokrates#6,#21Uni,crzd#77
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Guney for president
    so when is this youth project starting

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Was just kidding mate. Inter will teach you to take a black dick in the butt and not moaning much, well, maybe alittle bit, but not so much.

I mean you`ll grow tougher, smarter, gayer, troller and more stubborn.

Welcome to the Inter world!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visca View Post
    Congrats, you get a drunk post from me (yay autocorrect))
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...45#post1191245

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Read the fucking title. Can we ban this asshole for posting off topic shit in this thread! Posting shit from 2013 when it clearly says 2014

31. Thanks (3): Alan, Guney, MVD

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Read the fucking title. Can we ban this asshole for posting off topic shit in this thread! Posting shit from 2013 when it clearly says 2014

Read my avatar... Nyalls post should be post of the decade.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Read my avatar... Nyalls post should be post of the decade.
    Nyall's post was actually wrong, because any 10 year old who plays FM would be better than the clowns we call coaches that we have hired so far.

Wait was that even a proper sentence? ah fuck it.

34. Thanks (1): ADRossi