Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Colombia NT

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

Apparently Sporting was just his agent trying to make something happen, Sporting said that wasn’t true after the news hit the press.

It’s just a loan for one year, apparently he’s still under contract with his team in China which was surprising for me, I’m sure I’ve read somewhere some months ago that they released him from his contract, I though he was going to retire by now.

Top goal scorer of our league 3 times, he’s not the same but I’m glad he’s back anyway, hope he plays against us so we can give some love back to one of our former captains.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Alfredo Morelos had his debut yesterday and was laughably bad. Don’t want to crucify the kid who is just 22 but he literally had a open goal and passes the ball directly to the goalie. Then he had another open goal and he falls down.... thankfully that time he had someone behind him.

It’s 1st game gitters or whatever but kind of silly to be bring a Scottish league player when we have tons of strikers available in much better leagues. That kid got called up so his agents can get him in the EPL.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Icardi, Radja

Scotland

Being a rangers fan I kept an eye on the game, he’s well known at rangers for missing unbelievable chances, I can think of 3 as bad as that since he joined. One thing is though he has is excellent movement and strength, he needs more composure because he scores the hard ones but I doubt he’ll get another chance after last night unfortunately.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt90 View Post
    Being a rangers fan I kept an eye on the game, he’s well known at rangers for missing unbelievable chances, I can think of 3 as bad as that since he joined. One thing is though he has is excellent movement and strength, he needs more composure because he scores the hard ones but I doubt he’ll get another chance after last night unfortunately.
    He will. We didn’t really bring many strikers. But With borja who went to the WC (will replace Falcao), Borre(river plate), Chucho Hernandez(19 plays for Huesca in Spain he is our Luis Suarez) and Duvan Zapata of Atlanta I just don’t see him having a spot for a few years. But as bad as he is. I’d take anyone over Bacca. Bacca is fking garbage he need to go to China and never return.

Again crazy to crucify a 22 year old but he shouldn’t have been called in the 1st place. A
    Friendly against a crap team(no matter how godlike they become against us) is as easy as it will get

Davison Sanchez 1st game at 20 was against Argentina in Argentina on a WCQ.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Decided last minute to go watch Colombia v Argentina in NYC. It’s an hour from my job.

Icardi v Falcao

Argentina’s team is more mixed then ours. Neither team has a legit coach yet

Colombia’s starting 11 is missing
    RB - Arias broke a rib against Venezuela in Miami on Friday
    CB - Mina has something wrong with his leg still hasn’t debuted at Everton
    LB - Fabra - broke his knee before the WC tho his spot is the most up in the air we just don’t have a Lb. Mojica who started at the WC is also injured.
    LM - The chosen one!!! James !!!!!!

So all in all 75% starting line up all out becauae of injury.

Hope for a good game.

7. Thanks (2): GenDire, Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Team today is much better then last month as we have James and Cardona back tho the interim coach is being pushed by our federation to basically call up our Juve players(Nacional is basically our Juve) and they suck.

Also shocked he keeps calling up Jesion Murillo who doesn’t play at all and was god awful last game.

Sadly Quintero who is tearing it up at River plate won’t play because of muscle fatigue as wanted to try out 2 #10s again. Not sure if he will be replaced with Cardona or we will use 2 strikers

It’s a interim coach who isn’t getting the job but this team to me is 90% the starters.

LB and CB are the only subs so no excuse to lose to the US mixed team.

LB starter is Fabra who is out till December or Mojica the one from the WC.
    CB is Yerry Mina who is also still injured form the WC

Everyone else is a starter. Which to be honest dispoints me. I rather lose and find 1-3 new guys for the team then call the same guys for a meaningless game. Then we play Costa Rica!!

Calling Ospina who won the starting spot at Napoli and can lose it or get injured when we have 3 top U23 goalies(haven’t had a crop of goalies like that in 10-15 years)

We have No backup for Arias at RB.

CBs he only called old ones. We know Sanchez is the starter leave him in England!!

DMF - Barrios is the starter but we have like 5 other DMs that are young and can be given a shot to find a back up

MF - Uribe is beastily with America but at 27 has like 5 caps. We spent 10 years looking for another guy to replace Abel Aguilar. And would play Abel injured or if he had 0 club minutes. Can’t do that shit again find him a back up in friendlies

AMF - James is the Star I get it. He needs to come to sell tickets. But England/Japan showed up no James no party. Benedetti, Cardona, Barrera (el Pibes nephew) need to be given a shot to prove they can be a back up especially if we decide to play with 2 #10s

RM - I don’t like Cuadrado use to love him. Can care less that he is at Juve but he has developed cunty behavior like diving when he can score because at Juve they give him the call. Colombia isn’t that lucky. Villa of Boca needs to be give that chance. Dude is awesome

Cf - I love Falcao. My wife wouldn’t let me name our kid Falcao haha but at 32 he can’t be our main weapon forever plus he is slow. Maybe too slow for how we are trying to play now. Borja is the top scorer in the Copa Lib this year and might become the 1st Colombian to win the Copa Lib with a Colombian team and a foriegn one. It’s his time.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Colombia won the last 2 games 4-2 against the US U23 and 3-1 to Costa Rica. While 7 goals is awesome. Falcao must have eaten like 12 goals. Guy is just 1-2 steps way too slow for how the new coach wants to play and the defense is just shit without Mina leading it.

Cucho Hernandez scores 2 goals in 2 shots dream debut from the youngster hope he gets more minutes next games. Just a matter of time before he is our #9.