View Poll Results: Predict how D'Ambrosio's Inter career will go

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 5.81%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

1 1.16%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

5 5.81%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

22 25.58%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

35 40.70%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

13 15.12%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 1.16%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 1.16%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

1 1.16%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

2 2.33%
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1441

Thread: Danilo D'Ambrosio

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    He's scored more goals while covering more roles than Zanetti. Remember that.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

D'Ambro injured too while playing for Italy.

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

Hopefully he’s out for a week or two. I really wanna see what Lazaro can do.

4. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavu View Post

Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

6. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Ffi201zi002tlis, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

I knew somebody was going to say that!

#freelazaro

Sweden

This is banworthy tbh

9. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I'm hearing something about a left foot fracture? Someone confirm?

At the very least we're "well" covered in D'Ambrosio's positions.

For the RCB slot, I much prefer Godin to D'Ambrosio. Skriniar too can play there and he needs as much practice in the 3 CB system as he can get. D'Ambrosio shouldn't be any higher than 3rd choice for RCB.

As for RWB, Candreva has been much better in that role anyway. And maybe Lazaro will be a pleasant surprise ()

Goes without saying very obviously any injury is unwelcome though. Sensi, Sanchez, D'Ambrosio, Lukaku kind of.. all at the same time. The squad is thin as it is ffs. Investing in January is a must.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, surripere

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I read that it was a fractured little toe but I have not read anything about how long he will be out. In the article I read, there was a direct quote that something along the lines of "I fear that I fractured my little toe of my left foot".
    Last edited by Puma; 14 Oct 19 at 05:48.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm hearing something about a left foot fracture? Someone confirm?

At the very least we're "well" covered in D'Ambrosio's positions.

For the RCB slot, I much prefer Godin to D'Ambrosio. Skriniar too can play there and he needs as much practice in the 3 CB system as he can get. D'Ambrosio shouldn't be any higher than 3rd choice for RCB.

As for RWB, Candreva has been much better in that role anyway. And maybe Lazaro will be a pleasant surprise ()

Goes without saying very obviously any injury is unwelcome though. Sensi, Sanchez, D'Ambrosio, Lukaku kind of.. all at the same time. The squad is thin as it is ffs. Investing in January is a must.

Everyone knows Godin will not play everything so I would predict Skriniar + Bastoni. The question is either of these guys will be moved to one side permanently as Skriniar would have to play 50% of the games on the left (When Godin plays) and 50% on the right (when Bastoni pays).
    Maybe it's a stretch but I wouldn't be surprised if Conte moved either of the players to another side permanently.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Hope we get some form of compensation from the Italian fa for this injury!

India

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Hope we get some form of compensation from the Italian fa for this injury!

They will reward us by assigning Abisso for the next derby (and Orsato VAR)

16. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If he is injured, its the clubs job to make sure he is insured.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Fuck. We need every guy, hell even Vecino. We again have 7 games in 21 day, rotation will be key.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Handa,Bro,Rano!

Austria

That could be Lazaros moment to shine.
    “Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.” - Jose Mourinho

20. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I am less worried re this injury. We are adequately covered in the CB space, and have 2 RWBs who are more attacking than Dumbo with a bunch of games coming up against small teams in Serie A.

I am far more concerned about our lack of striker options with Sanchez's injury - Lukaku and Martinez have zero back up with 7 games coming up in 21 days. Also the lack of quality back up for Sensi, and he may not be risked for this weekend.

I fear our CL campaign is already over. Conte should focus on ensuring we get max points in the next 7 Serie A games against relatively smaller sides. Sassuolo-Parma-Brescia-Bologna-Verona-Torino-SPAL are our next 7 opponents. We need to max these points, because 4 of our next 5 games are tough ones, all before we can realistically get reinforcements in January. So we will drop points in December-January as usual.

22. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Agreed. Sensi and Lautaro should be sparingly used-- as they are our most effective players --and only in the second half until we get reinforcements in January. One thing I didn't like about Spalletti and Conte is they can't focus on serie a and use two teams to avoid overusing important players.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Agreed. Sensi and Lautaro should be sparingly used-- as they are our most effective players --and only in the second half until we get reinforcements in January. One thing I didn't like about Spalletti and Conte is they can't focus on serie a and use two teams to avoid overusing important players.
    I'm all for keeping Sensi and Lautaro fit but only having him play second halves is laughable. This place would erupt if Conte started benching out two most impactful players the season
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Out of curiosity, when is he back?

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    This season it’s be champions!! That is the goal. Look at Liverpool. They don’t really rotate their best guys out.

Start winning the game then switch players. Liverpool’s bench is way better then ours. Starting our bench when we need points isn’t great remember last week. We were up 3 goals and putting in our bench almost blew it.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I miss this guy already. May he come back as soon as possible. On the other hand, we'll get to see Bastoni play more, but I'm still afraid what happens when the next cb or wingback gets injured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.