View Poll Results: Predict how D'Ambrosio's Inter career will go

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

5 5.81%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

1 1.16%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

5 5.81%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

22 25.58%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

35 40.70%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

13 15.12%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 1.16%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 1.16%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

1 1.16%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

2 2.33%
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1371

Thread: Danilo D'Ambrosio

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Thank you for that save, Conte will transfer him to RCB like he did with Azcipuleta. He’ll be very good at that position.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, rfU, thatdude

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Thank you for that save, Conte will transfer him to RCB like he did with Azcipuleta. He’ll be very good at that position.
    He's not really quick enough for the position. You may remember against Torino on matchday two when he let Belotti blow by him while playing that position.

Might work against smaller clubs.

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Palacio

Canada

I do think he'll play RCB if Conte comes. He doesn't fit as a wing-back. He's one of those players I'll always love. He's not very skillful but plays with so much heart. On top of that, he does contribute with important defensive plays, important goals, even some important assists this season.

Would really love to see him stay here and win something (as a backup with occasional starts vs. certain teams).

Netherlands

He played LCB quite a bit last year under Spalletti when we would push Cancelo forward. It can be done, we just shouldn't rely on it.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    It's funny had that save not hit the post but got inside... Would be reading different things in this thread
    The important thing is that he tried something and it worked.

Clearly his determination is different now that he has tasted CL football. He knows our team is good enough to reach it. That's champion mentality, when you do all you can to get the result you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

10. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Demokritos, phonk

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Biggest balls. Compared to him other Inter players look like pussies

Fav. Player
    Handa, Ica, Bro

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Biggest balls. Compared to him other Inter players look like pussies
    Dont insult pussies, they dont deserve being compared to our players!
    “Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.” - Jose Mourinho

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Our warrior!

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    More players this summer with D'Ambrosio's mentality, please.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Man, i gave him a 7 when he came but over time he has proven that he has a strong mentality regardless of some bad performances over the years, has improved a lot since he came in.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Unpopular opinion but he should be captain before Skriniar, way more mature.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

17. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Agent: "D'Ambrosio told me he lost 10 years of his life playing that game. He has attitude of a captain, this is why fans love and respect him"

Your client also rescued Inter by blocking Cutrone’s shot. Some fans are starting to call him Saint D’Ambrosio.

"Football is a team game and he just gives his contribution. Danilo always says that this is his responsibility. He has an incredible sense of it. He works hard with his head down. And one of his fundamental characteristics is that he always speaks in plural. You never hear him say: “I did this. I played like this.” He always talks about the game using “us” and never with ego. He always looks forward to the future, always maintains that what has been done remains in the newspaper. That’s why he already thinks about improving maybe by getting into the Champions League without problems because this is Inter and it should be the norm.”

In these years, have there ever been possibilities for him to leave?

"Danilo has been doing very well for years and as a result he did have requests from important clubs. Inter have always considered him not for sale however. Also last year when rumors claimed that his adventure at Inter was ending. But yeh, Inter management wanted to emphasize that there was not the slightest desire to let him leave. We were very happy and I would say that Danilo has repaid this trust with his performances."

https://www.fedenerazzurra.net/news/...nd-respect-him
    “A good performance, I don’t know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Amazing to think over the course of a year how our appreciation of him has changed. I would have happily sent him on his way last Summer, but what a mistake it would've been, he turned out to be the unsung hero of the campaign. Far from the most talented player on the pitch but damn that guy plays his heart out for this club. Definitely should have given the money we're wasting on Ranocchia to this man.

20. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Eddie, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

San Danilo - that italian aging like fine wine

Speaking to Radio Marte, Vincenzo Pisacane, agent of D’Ambrosio, discusses the season of the Inter number 33 and reveals some interesting behind the scene transfer market details:
    “D’Ambrosio had a fantastic season. We are very happy with how things went and also for the goal achieved by Inter. Over the years, there were several approaches made by Napoli but he chose Inter. Club directors like him, same with the coach but he is linked especially to the colors of this club and so it is difficult to see him elsewhere. The one thing about Danilo is that he always starts in the second row but every year, he always manages to carve out important spaces in the team. I am sure he will do it again next year.”
    The game against Empoli last Sunday will be remembered as the match of Handanovic’s impossible saves but also D’Ambrosio’s heroics. The Italian defender is the man of the Champions League, the title that no one will ever take it away from him, especially in the last two years. Andrea Elefante, Gazzetta dello Sport journalist, underlines the merits of the Italian fullback:
    Last year, D’Ambrosio was able to win a penalty kick (Rodriguez) in the derby for last-minute victory. In the final game of the season, he scored the 1-1 against Lazio after Perisic’s own goal.

This year, same thing happened: derby and last game of the season. He blocked Cutrone’s shot in the final minutes to give Inter derby bragging rights (3-2 over Milan). And of course, versus Empoli, he protected the 2-1 lead by stopping a cross with the help of the crossbar.

To all, Danilo D’Ambrosio is now a saint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    That stop on the line was unbelievable. Heart of a lion.
    https://streamja.com/AkMm

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I would blow him no problem...
    #nohomo?

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    This kind of players are always welcomed.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Our warrior!

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Thohir's Zanetti has been doing fine job.

24. Thanks (3): Dylan, magnesium, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    D'Ambrosio to renew with Inter
    By Football Italia staff

Inter reportedly plan to extend the contract of full-back Danilo D’Ambrosio until 2022.

According to Sky Sport Italia’s Fabrizio Romano, Inter have offered an extra year to D’Ambrosio.

Furthermore, the 30-year-old’s agent and club officials will meet on Wednesday to finalise the deal.

The Neapolitan joined the Nerazzurri from Torino for around €4m in January 2014.

He has gone on to cement his place in the side, playing 38 times between League and cup competitions last season.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Dambrossio's agent: "If my client had a more attractive name something like Dambrossinho, his price would have been up the roof"

Alright, that's enough internet for me this week

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Even Wanda made smarter comments than that.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Dambrossio's agent: "If my client had a more attractive name something like Dambrossinho, his price would have been up the roof"

Alright, that's enough internet for me this week

I’m calling him Dambrosinho from now on. He is our Brazilian attacking full back.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

29. Thanks (3): Dylan, magnesium, MVD