Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemanja Vidic

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Nemanja Vidic

Inter-Vidic, here are the first details: meeting last weekend. Here are the numbers and length of contract offered

After the escape of the news, now arriving from England the first details of the agreement between Inter and Nemanja Vidic, Manchester United captain. According to the British press, a delegation would meet the club's 32 year-old defender last weekend and the summit was worthwhile. That the central would not renew its agreement with Manchester was known for some time, the desire for a new experience elsewhere has prevailed.

Meanwhile, according to local media Inter Vidic would have proposed a two-year to 100 thousand pounds a week plus a significant role in the marketing strategy in Asia has in mind Thohir. It is no secret that in fact the United players enjoy great reputation in the East and the Serb is even the captain of the Red Devils. In the coming days there should be new contacts between Inter Milan and Vidic, to define the last details. Then you can also get the announcement of the agreement.

- - - Updated - - -

Thohir already work for june. Amazing

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    from Metro on FCIN:Inter-Vidic, early details emerge: meeting last weekend. Here are the numbers and length of contract offered

After the escape of the news, now arriving from England the first details of the agreement between Inter and Nemanja Vidic, Manchester United captain. According to the British press, a delegation would meet the club's 32 year-old defender last weekend and the summit was worthwhile. That the central would not renew its agreement with Manchester was known for some time, the desire for a new experience elsewhere has prevailed. Meanwhile, according to local media Inter Vidic would have proposed a two-year to 100 thousand pounds a week plus a significant role in the marketing strategy in Asia has in mind Thohir. It is no secret that in fact the United players enjoy great reputation in the East and the Serb is even the captain of the Red Devils. In the coming days there should be new contacts between Inter Milan and Vidic, to define the last details. Then you can also get the announcement of the agreement.

Silvano Martina does not deny. The agent of Nemanja Vidic confirmed that the Serbian defender has come under fire from Inter, that they can take him for free in June: "For my client the Nerazzurri showed only an interest, at least for now"

3. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Silvano Martina does not deny. The agent of Nemanja Vidic confirmed that the Serbian defender has come under fire from Inter, that they can take him for free in June: "For my client the Nerazzurri showed only an interest, at least for now"

5. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

this shoul be looked just as marketing deal and nothing more, with his injury history and his age (33 in the end of this year) he could easy become new chivu or samuel, it would be great if he coul give us 2 years of his decent games (which means he woul be our best defender ) but i doubt it...
    “ Essere nerazzurri č come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Shit, he have huge, boss reputation.

I know that he's injury prone, that he played average last two seasons but still somehow want this transfer to happen.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player

Europe

100 thousand pounds a week. Isn't that over 6 million euros per season? Please correct me if I am wrong.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Another step in the wrong direction. But if this means Samuel, Chivu and one of Campa/Rolando are out. Then I wouldn't have issues Vidic coming.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    He is brought as Samuels replacement. Chivu will leave too.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

11. Thanks (1): TheNetworkZ

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    100k a week we're paying him... thats basically 5 mil a season (same wage as Samuel + a bit extra). Not sure why... Are we going to play Campagnaro-Vidic-Rolando next year or something? yao to the fucking ming.

13. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Thats too much tho. Id love him here, but for that wage, nah, id pass.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He'll be 34 before he leaves Inter, too.. Dont see the point, unless we're going to offload Campagnaro.

Fav. Player
    Solskjćr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Everything is gonna blow in the Moyes' face.

You need experience, he tried to change too much in the back room staff and it backfired big time.
    Rene was our most important coach but he left (not Moyes fault though) then Phelan and Steele were made to go so that he could bring his own coaching staff..

Now he has sidelined Rio (his performances were disgraceful) and in the summer Evra and Rio are for sure goners. Now if Vidic leaves then we will have a young in experience defense. Vidic is key player for us and not sure getting rid of him is the best idea when Rio and Evra will be leaving in the summer and Giggs will be retiring. You need leaders in the team and Vidic is one of our very few leaders left on and off the pitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

17. Thanks (2): A.l.i, b4h4mooth

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

b4h4mooth first post is from an article in the Metro(i posted it in the def.rumors thread)...what to they know about the numbers if his agent said that there is only an interest from Inter till now...

we are fighting here about numbers when in reality we don't even really know how much ET even payed for Hernanes(some write 15m€ in total some write 20m€ in total...)

I don't really give a fu about the medias guessing about the numbers!

19. Thanks (1): Jerry

Fav. Player
    1 game/week

Serbia

I've read he wants CL football next year and is looking for a club that can give him that. Napoli or Monaco are my guess for him. And it's too late in his career for this to be exciting

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

EXCLUSIVE - AG VIDIC : " EVERYBODY WOULD LIKE INTER , THERE IS INTEREST . HIS WAGES ... "
    02/05/2014 15:45 Daniel Vitiello Twitter: @ DanViti article read 4979 times
    Source: EXCLUSIVE FCINTER1908.IT
    Many say that the deal is already concluded , but the deal Vidic is still under construction . The two companies talk about it , and the interest is real , but for the moment nothing is concluded . We FcInter1908.it we contacted the exclusive agent of the Serbian football player , currently under contract with the United which expires in June .

Good morning, Mr. Martina, there was contact between the two companies for Vidic ?

"At the moment Inter have only shown an interest.No concrete contact , we will see over time ."

The boy would love to move to Inter ?

"Inter are a great club and everyone would like to wear the Inter shirt ."

And is it possible to clarify on how much the player earns ?

" You begin speaking about wages when things are concrete , when journalists are more advanced than the deal itself because remember , the deal is not even started ."

Daniel Vitiello - Pasquale Guarro

Fav. Player
    IL PRINCIPE!

United States

Nemanja ohhhh, Nemanja ohhh, he comes from Serbia, he'll f**king murder ya!

23. Thanks (1): Jerry

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    what the fuck? wasn't thorir talking about some shit about building towards the future blah blah blah, just a couple of days ago? how is a 32 year old apart of that vision?
    Last edited by Nyall; 05 Feb 14 at 16:45.
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

More of the same.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Indonesia

Vidic!? Oh please no...
    FORZAINTER

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    He is 32, way past his best, very injury prone, isn't even fit for half the games, and is on very high wages.

Match made in heaven, eh Branca?