08/05/11, 15:00 Inter - Fiorentina 3 : 1
    16/02/11, 18:30 Fiorentina - Inter 1 : 2

Results since 2014:

Fiorentina
    14 goals/7 conceded
    5 wins
    2 draws
    2 losses
    last home lose: 30 october 2013 vs Napoli (1-2)

Internazionale
    3 goals/7 conceded
    1 win
    2 draws
    4 losses
    Last away win: 5 october 2013 vs Udinese (0-3)

Injuries and suspensions:

Fiorentina
    Giuseppe Rossi (Cruciate ligament injury)
    Mario Gomez ( currently in rehabilitation)
    Alberto Aqualini
    Massimo Ambrosini
    Nenad Tomovic
    Ahmed Hegazy ( Knee OP)

Internazionale
    Ricky Alvarez (Muscular problems)
    Esteban Cambiasso (might be back on the day of the match)

Gentlemen of FIF. On 15 february 2014, our pathetic attempt of a title/CL Spot contender team will travel to the beautiful city Florence, to play against Fiorentina. The purple side are fighting with Napoli for third spot, meanwhile we target.. Like higher then 9th place?I don't even fucking know. What I do know is that we have 2 choices: get raped by each big team in the league, or fight back like a fucking black-blue snake we are.
    I choose for the second option, I believe that we can pull a win and shock the whole world.. Wait it's 2014 nobody watches Serie A anymore. I believe that we can shock Italy and some parts around it. IF WE ARE GONNA DIE, LET'S DIE AS MOTHERFUCKING WARRIORS.

Will update thread sometimes
    Last edited by Guney; 10 Feb 14 at 20:03.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    A potential Kovacic sale would completely undo the positive in signing Kondogbia.

LA GRANDE FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    -------------Handoyo#1
    -----fifi#23--------Dylan#25------JJM#5
    Rasha#2------------------------Pajo#55
    ----browha#88--Devious#19--Guney#10
    DomesticatedPimp#9-Verathia#8

bench: HugoBoss#14,ElDuccio#35,Y&h#11,Wallace#18,militosc ores#22
    ,Lionfap#7,Alan#17,Shaun#16,Fitzy#33,I4E#4,KevinB# 20,Nyall#13,Sokrates#6,#21Uni,crzd#77
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Guney for president
    so when is this youth project starting

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Was just kidding mate. Inter will teach you to take a black dick in the butt and not moaning much, well, maybe alittle bit, but not so much.

I mean you`ll grow tougher, smarter, gayer, troller and more stubborn.

Welcome to the Inter world!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visca View Post
    Congrats, you get a drunk post from me (yay autocorrect))
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...45#post1191245

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Defeat written all over it.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

3. Thanks (5): Fitzy, Mnassar, Shaun, thatdude, Y&h

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Defeat written all over it.
    that's the spirit!

even when the most optimistic member says that...you know everything is fucked up

or we could just strip him of that award

5. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, Armes, Guney, Kenny, KevinB

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    He got his thread...

Now for him to become the hero we need him to be ala Nyall 2010
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

7. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

a 0:0 draw, I wouldn't be surprised if we went all defensive in this bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    ???

United States

99 FIF Special Ones
    Wanting Hernanes to score a freekick.
    _______
    VERATHIA

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

What is obvious is that we need more than one attacker, preferably three.

I would personally like:

Icardi
    Palacio - Guarin - Botta
    Taider - Hernanes
    Naga - JJ - Rolando - Jonathan

I know this could never happen but just look at that formation!! It is just beautiful! I put Hernanes in midfield and Guarin as AM because I prefer Guarin to lose the ball in their half rather than our half. Also Hernanes is great at holding the ball and moving it forward. This formation can also be transferred to 4-3-3 with Guarin moving to midfield.

But since it is definite that we are going to play with 3 at the back I prefer to see this:

Icardi - Palacio
    Naga - Hernanes - Taider - Guarin - Jonathan
    Juan - Rolando - Camp

11. Thanks (1): spork

Canada

^ Only a sensible, well-seasoned manager would have the guts to play such a formation against a team vying for the remaining Champions league spot. Don't be surprised to see Palacio-Milito linking up again for the umpteenth time, especially after Mazzarri stated Milito needed to be more match-fit in today's post-game comment.

13. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

I hereby call to come forward and speak, AntonTheGreat, who successfully predicted

Quote Originally Posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
    I call a Samuel header from a hernanes corner!

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

We'll win.

We're all screaming Mazzarri to be fired, so now it's the moment he wins games and assures another season.

#InterLuck
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

16. Thanks (2): Jane The Virgin, Shaun

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo Recoba

China

inter milan 2:0 fiorentina

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Nepal

Shit is gomez coming back in this match? I hope not...draw wouldn't be that bad especially since we playing away

Old name
    the dude

Mexico

Fiorentina 1:3 Inter

you read it here first. bookmark this shyt.
    reggaeton made me do it

20. Thanks (3): Guney, Lionheart, Mnassar

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by the dude View Post
    Fiorentina 1:3 Inter

you read it here first. bookmark this shyt.
    did you guys read that? the dude is predicting 7:0 loss

22. Thanks (3): Guney, Hugo Boss, KevinB

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

seems botta already impress mazzari
    dont mind if he takes milito spot
    play safe at first half and try to hit a counter from second line..
    but with kuzmanovic at back, i guess its imposibble to play safe with fiorentina midfield monster..
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    did you guys read that? the dude is predicting 7:0 loss
    I read that, fuck the dude, 3:0 loss for us!
    Let's jinx!
    FORZAINTER

Fav. Player
    Felipe melon

Italy

I'm genuinely hopeful about the rest of the season, and that includes the upcoming match against Fiorentina. After what I saw from the last game I have this to say:

Our general play has definitely improved, our players are playing like they have a point to prove. While there are some technical things that we need to work on, we haven’t lacked effort from the squad, and the hustle that we saw from the first part of the season has returned. Our finishing, one-touch passing, and cross prevention measures are all sub par at different points in the half. We’ve had many passes for promising positions go astray and sometimes (like the Botta one in the 85th minute) they simply miss their intended target. Finishing is an obvious problem, Palacio had some serious problems getting past Cannavaro, with the 1 on 1 opportunity popping 3 times off the top of my head. Defensively, Sassuolo got in far to many crosses, and though we dealt with them well, we need to keep them from being supplied in the first place; the slightest mistake there and we concede. Generally though, I am very impressed with the teams improvement, even if we didn’t kill of the game.

Notable mentions:

Nagatomo hustled his ass of that game, and it showed. He was very impressive throughout, and he was one of the few players that didn’t make a mistake (in the 2nd half). If he can keep playing like this, I can see us scoring quite often from crosses in the next few games.

Botta was hugely impressive in the few minutes he played with his eagerness and technical abilities making many a chance for the team. What truly impressed me was that he had the skills of Guarin/Alvarez, but was entirely unselfish and also un-obvious with his play. When you see Alvarez attacking, it is tough to keep him from getting past you, but he is very easily blocked as he takes shots from all of the positions you’d expect him to, same thing with Guarin (although a little less). With Botta we didn’t see any of that, and I hope he has earned himself a start

The defense held pretty well throughout the game. Rarely were Sassuolo given a chance that had a high chance of being a goal. Jesus and Samuel particularly impressed in that they were hugely capable in dealing with the crosses that were coming in, but also played pretty well going forward. I think that Sassuolo is a hugely under-rated team, and this game could have easily gone sour but for our decent defending.

Palacio was slightly disappointing. He didn’t screw up anything major except maybe for that bad cross to Botta, but overall he seemed to lack any innovation with his play. He looked very tired, and probably shouldn’t play a full 90 for our next game. What truly disappointed me was his inability to get past any of the defenders that he was placed up against. Nothing terrible, but I expected more.

Jonathan could have played better as well. There were times when his early season form sparked, but that was generally overshadowed by his general lack of enthusiasm. He was almost invisible for most of the second half, and wasn’t very strong in the plays where you do see him. I hope Mazzarri gives Danilo the start over him, but I doubt that will happen.

26. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Jerry

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    You should post that in other threads as well.
    Best match thread opener ever.

28. Thanks (1): Jerry

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I believe the 8-0 win over Sassuolo has renewed our players' confidence in their ability.

I can't imagine us winning less than by a 5 goal margin, it's not like they have Gomez and Rossi, they only have fucking Matri.

Even Andreolli can mark him out of the game.
    Wallace

30. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Guney, yoszee

Marshall Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzi View Post
    I'm genuinely hopeful about the rest of the season, and that includes the upcoming match against Fiorentina. After what I saw from the last game I have this to say:

Our general play has definitely improved, our players are playing like they have a point to prove. While there are some technical things that we need to work on, we haven’t lacked effort from the squad, and the hustle that we saw from the first part of the season has returned. Our finishing, one-touch passing, and cross prevention measures are all sub par at different points in the half. We’ve had many passes for promising positions go astray and sometimes (like the Botta one in the 85th minute) they simply miss their intended target. Finishing is an obvious problem, Palacio had some serious problems getting past Cannavaro, with the 1 on 1 opportunity popping 3 times off the top of my head. Defensively, Sassuolo got in far to many crosses, and though we dealt with them well, we need to keep them from being supplied in the first place; the slightest mistake there and we concede. Generally though, I am very impressed with the teams improvement, even if we didn’t kill of the game.

Notable mentions:

Nagatomo hustled his ass of that game, and it showed. He was very impressive throughout, and he was one of the few players that didn’t make a mistake (in the 2nd half). If he can keep playing like this, I can see us scoring quite often from crosses in the next few games.

Botta was hugely impressive in the few minutes he played with his eagerness and technical abilities making many a chance for the team. What truly impressed me was that he had the skills of Guarin/Alvarez, but was entirely unselfish and also un-obvious with his play. When you see Alvarez attacking, it is tough to keep him from getting past you, but he is very easily blocked as he takes shots from all of the positions you’d expect him to, same thing with Guarin (although a little less). With Botta we didn’t see any of that, and I hope he has earned himself a start

The defense held pretty well throughout the game. Rarely were Sassuolo given a chance that had a high chance of being a goal. Jesus and Samuel particularly impressed in that they were hugely capable in dealing with the crosses that were coming in, but also played pretty well going forward. I think that Sassuolo is a hugely under-rated team, and this game could have easily gone sour but for our decent defending.

Palacio was slightly disappointing. He didn’t screw up anything major except maybe for that bad cross to Botta, but overall he seemed to lack any innovation with his play. He looked very tired, and probably shouldn’t play a full 90 for our next game. What truly disappointed me was his inability to get past any of the defenders that he was placed up against. Nothing terrible, but I expected more.

Jonathan could have played better as well. There were times when his early season form sparked, but that was generally overshadowed by his general lack of enthusiasm. He was almost invisible for most of the second half, and wasn’t very strong in the plays where you do see him. I hope Mazzarri gives Danilo the start over him, but I doubt that will happen.
    So the conclusion is...as long as we play Sassuolo every week, we should get back into CL.