Thread: I need a favor from all of you - Kovacic vs Coutinho..

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

Montenegro

I need a favor from all of you - Kovacic vs Coutinho..

Mods, add a pool, i don't know how

Please, read this before vote. Im in dispute with people in my country over this. They favor Coutinho.

PLEASE, COUNT ONLY TIME AT INTER. NO LIVERPOOL, ESPANYOL SHIT...ONLY INTER PLAYING TIME.

Who was better, Kovacic or Coutinho? Who is more talented and world class potential?

2. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Coutinho was too inconsistent. Kovacic has almost never had a bad game despite people getting their panties in a bunch about him misplacing that pass that one game 7 years ago, and not marking Lichsteiner and Pirlo at the same time.

I think Kovacic would have looked a lot better with post-treble players. That's why I think people's opinion of Coutinho lowered as those players left one by one.

Now Coutinho is surrounded by better players who move off the ball and he looks better. I think Kova would do even better in that situation.

4. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

IMO, if Kova moves to Liverpool now he would easily outshine Cou.

6. Thanks (4): Fapuccino, Guney, Pajo, Starmo4

Fav. Player
    JJesus, Kovacic

Sweden

Kovacic is better a blind man would "see" that.

8. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, Guney

Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

Kuwait

30 FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    Well, under Benitez Coutinho played mainly because most of our boys were injured. I can't remember his time other with Gasperini or Ranieri but I recall Leonardo not trusting him.

He was good at times like the game against Bayern in Bavaria when we knocked them out with Pandev's goal. In the league he didn't get consistent minutes and somewhat looked unconvincing in front of an opponents goal. Again we can't judge since he didn't receive the backing of some managers like Leonardo who preferred senior players to him or guys like Benitez who rushed him into a new league and atmosphere when our team was crumbling.

For me however, he had some good chances to impress collectively like he does with Liverpool now but was too caught up in either trying to score or extra dribbles. In all fairness, I'd say they are equal right now since neither made a huge impact on Inter's play but that could be reverted to age and inexperience and lack of a real team to help them shine.

I just hope Kovacic grows and shine here one day since the quality is there.

Are they world beaters? No. Can they become so? Time will tell really.

10. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    recoba

UK

i dont think Coutinho is around better players tbh, i mean without suarez there teams preety average on paper just like inter's really.

i dont think anyone can deny Coutinhos talent, he can dribble, good technique, you know, like most brazilians, but Kovacic looks a lot better at inter.

i do find it funny though that if it was the other way round (like gervinio) ppl would be saying its because serie a is shit blah blah thats why hes playing good , but now its all like fuck the management for letting him go.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think Coutinho is around better players tbh, i mean without suarez there teams preety average on paper just like inter's really.

i dont think anyone can deny Coutinhos talent, he can dribble, good technique, you know, like most brazilians, but Kovacic looks a lot better at inter.

i do find it funny though that if it was the other way round (like gervinio) ppl would be saying its because serie a is shit blah blah thats why hes playing good , but now its all like fuck the management for letting him go.

12. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, Guney

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyedo View Post
    IMO, if Kova moves to Liverpool now he would easily outshine Cou.
    Oooooo thats an interesting thought.........never occurred to me hmmmmm

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    You can't compare them. Coutinho never had a coach here in this shit managed club that trusted him and played him as much as Strama did Kovacic. Except Rafa for those 2 months before Cou got injured. What Cou showed there is probably equal to what Kova showed with Strama imo.

It's sad tho isn't it? Look at how Cou played for us with Benitez, how he played for Espanyol and how he is playing now for Liverpool and compare his time with us during the Leonardo, Gasperini, Ranieri and Strama era. It's like two different players. Shit…better yet, compare Kova with Strama last season vs Kova with Mazzarri this season. That's what playing time and confidence can do to a young player. Except for those 2 months with Rafa, Cou never had that with us.

inb4 idiots claiming "Serie A is a tight league, Cou never stood a chance here" like it's 1999 or something. People need to wake up and realize that Serie A ain't what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Coutinho was too inconsistent. Kovacic has almost never had a bad game despite people getting their panties in a bunch about him misplacing that pass that one game 7 years ago, and not marking Lichsteiner and Pirlo at the same time.
    It's hard not to be inconsistent when you only play the last 10 minutes of a game we're losing and start every 4th or 5th game. Did Cou even get 3 starts in a row during his time with us?
    I'm streets ahead.

15. Thanks (3): Guney, Pharaoh, Wings

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo Recoba

China

Kovacic for sure.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Serie A is a tight league, Cou never stood a chance here.

Therefore Kovacic wins.
    Wallace

18. Thanks (5): Fapuccino, Guney, KevinB, Shark, wera

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Kovacic >>> Coutinho
    As time is passing we will see more of Kovacic and his quality

20. Thanks (1): Guney

United States

I can't compare them, for all the reasons above.

22. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Kovacic >>> Coutinho
    As time is passing we will see more of Kovacic and his quality
    At Liverpool
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Kovačić showed more at Inter, I think. The Motta type of player (I know, I know, I shouldn't generalize) we need and hopefully he will be molded as one.

I think if Kovačić would get more buffed, he would be great for Liverpool.
    But it's kinda obvious Coutinho is the better player right now, since he actually gets playing time, and Kovačić doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

25. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, Guney