Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Javier Hernandez

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

Montenegro

Javier Hernandez

This is getting hot. Speaking about 17m price tag.

I would buy him any day for that price. Hes great player, he use his chances..Also young, in best football years

Chicharito - Icardi

Man...Just serve them with good pasing/crossing and everything is fantastic.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Will re-open if there are serious rumours. Continue discussion in Forwards thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

3. Thanks (2): Guney, Sokrates

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Javier Hernández (Chicharito)

I figured we needed a place to talk about how much we don't want him at Inter

37 goals in 101 caps for Man U.
    26 years old

http://www.football-italia.net/52645...rin-chicharito

I'm okay with signing him as a backup, but he tends to be useless in games he starts. He's much better coming off the bench as a spark plug imo. He becomes less effective as the game goes on. Not technically gifted. The longer he plays, the poorer the passes get. At 26 he's probably not going to get any better. Why waste our money?
    Last edited by ADRossi; 28 Jul 14 at 16:50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

another Jink thread
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

6. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

yay
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    We already have a thread for him. I will unlock it and merge these.

9. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

He wont come, Oscaldo is.

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

How good is Oscaldo?
    Sudaca Power.

12. Thanks (2): Dylan, wambam

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Maybe. But I'd rather have Hernandez than Osbaldo.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

14. Thanks (2): Howl, javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

I like him, knows how to play as a striker as he's always at the right place, which is no coincidence when you do it so many times

Also seeing as Mazzari loves using the wings, if Dodo and co actually send crosses into the box then this guy 9.9/10 will finish them
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    I like him, knows how to play as a striker as he's always at the right place, which is no coincidence when you do it so many times

Also seeing as Mazzari loves using the wings, if Dodo and co actually send crosses into the box then this guy 9.9/10 will finish them
    Have you seen our team cross?
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

His miss vs costa rica

I just dont know I really think he is too positionally similar to icardi and he is not tactically versatile.

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

South Africa

Its one of our team's great weaknesses, but then, so is winning headers in the box (how many goals has that monster Ranocchia scored for us from set pieces)?

edit: My God, that is some miss by Chich. He should have used his left, and instead he tries to take it onto his right, and pretty much trips over his own feet. Wrong decision. Bad technique.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Have you seen our team cross?

Canada

I feel like he's positionally better than Icardi, but Icardi is the cleaner finisher. Net result: probably a similar goalscoring prowess, Chicha might get more goalscoring chances per game, Icardi will bury the few he gets, ultimately we're just signing him for his nationality. As long as we can get Medel and our master SS, I don't care who else we sign. If Chicharito means we can't get the SS we want, I'm not pleased.

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

The jinx is now on full blast.

You're welcome

21. Thanks (3): Big Willy, Caecuban, Inter7

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    This would be a really dumb buy unless we sell Icardi.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    This would be a really dumb buy unless we sell Icardi.
    Having them both in the squad is OKAY, notice I didn't say ideal. However, they must NEVER play together, and we must also buy a solid SS.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    we need a partner for Icardi not a vice-Icardi if you ask me...so getting Chicha doesn't make sense to me...and we won't get 2 strikers...we can't afford them or so I'm being told by the media constantly.

but what do the media or I know right?!

Fav. Player

Malaysia

Rather have random youth strikers called up than paying anything more than 5m for this guy

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    José Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by icardiscores View Post
    we need a partner for Icardi not a vice-Icardi if you ask me...so getting Chicha doesn't make sense to me...and we won't get 2 strikers...we can't afford them or so I'm being told by the media constantly.

but what do the media or I know right?!
    We need both though. Although I agree SS is more important for us now, but a pure CF is also important given the fact that we do not have any sub for Icardi currently, and I don't need to remind everyone our history of injuries.

If we can't afford 2 strikers though we're in a big mess, however Botta might be able to play the SS role? I'll not mention Alvarez because he can't score for shit, I haven't seen enough of Botta but I'm quite sure he's a better goal scorer.

One thing for sure, we could scartch off a sub for Palacio but we have none for Icardi.