Thread: Security device

Denmark

Security device

Delete
    Last edited by emcct; 21 Mar 14 at 20:57.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

old version, IMO

altho I felt there could be even more said on the subject
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Denmark

The videos are just teasers, more info will be available on the website. We cannot make longer videos as people wont watch it.

Thanks for your feedback

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Yeah, I know how that goes. Is there a possibility both videos could be released?

The short one stays the same and that the longer one doesn't have the introduction part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Denmark

Maybe, I just doubt people would want to watch both

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

My two cents:

1. Post this somewhere where you'll get proper insight; this is an Inter forum. We're on off topic, but you're limiting yourself and making people like me watch a commercial.

2. Select video file, drag to trash bin, ctrl click empty trash. Make/commission an animated video that briefly explains the product. If you feel the human figure is necessary, have it at the end only. For inspiration on intro animated videos, have a look at "how to"s at other digital/offline products (like Dropbox for example).

I get that this is targeted to raise money, having a look at the Indiegogo title, but short and animated will do that more effectively than a guy explaining a device in a white bg. Don't dramatize (no specifics, keep it as abstract as possible) and say "my account was hacked and they tried to scam my friends for money etc" - that's bullshit, and unless you're aiming to get funding from dumb people, chances are this strategy will flop.

I could go on and on, since I work in advertising, graphic design & art direction part, but all I'll say to conclude is that I stopped watching immediately after 10 or so seconds. Last piece of advice i can give you, include competitors for example 1Password or something similar and how your device is different.

Best of luck.

7. Thanks (1): Guney