Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1085

Thread: Game of Thrones [BOOKS SPOILER]

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Fuck GoT,they fucked it up royaly, Chernobyl from HBO is much better show to watch now... Shit is epic
    I know it isn't comparible in anything but...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Define that good. People generally see it up there with Breaking Bad and The Wire etc. Even if it doesn't match those shows it surely isn't inferior to much else. Sopranos is another show widely regarded as being great and that also ended with people hating the ending, yet people still generally view it as one of the better shows ever made.
    Did you ever watch Fat Pizza?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

4. Thanks (3): Raul Duke, Uncommon, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think that's the problem in starting something without knowing the final destination.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    No. Should I?
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    I think that's the problem in starting something without knowing the final destination.
    I think the problem wasn't the destination, but rather the writers did know the destination but they didn't know how to get it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Report Compares Inter’s Bench To The Irone Throne & Luciano Spalletti To Cersei Lannister

https://sempreinter.com/2019/05/22/r...sei-lannister/
    A good performance, I dont know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

Ohh ffs. I completely forgot that thing.

No. Should I?
    Missing out on something special.
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Friendship with Cristiano has ended, now Lionel is my new best friend.

11. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

I think the problem wasn't the destination, but rather the writers did know the destination but they didn't know how to get it there.
    I dont think id be happy ever with bran on the throne at all. The way it happened now was totally fucking shit. Maybe if they didnt have him declare he cant rule at winterfell and then all of a sudden be ok with being king, predict the future for that scene and explained to us that he was doing something incredibly important at the battle of winterfell that potentially won the battle. Otherwise, he was/is totally useless

13. Thanks (3): MVD, Universe, Wings

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

No. Should I?
    probably not tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon View Post
    Ohh ffs. I completely forgot that thing.

Missing out on something special.
    I didn't know Fat Pizza was Estonia's favorite program.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I dont think id be happy ever with bran on the throne at all. The way it happened now was totally fucking shit. Maybe if they didnt have him declare he cant rule at winterfell and then all of a sudden be ok with being king, predict the future for that scene and explained to us that he was doing something incredibly important at the battle of winterfell that potentially won the battle. Otherwise, he was/is totally useless
    Yeah. Despite, as Tyrion says, 'being the worlds memory' or some shit, the cunt doesn't once use his infinite knowledge to any benefit of anyone - except apparently himself?

Also I just want to say the dragon burning and melting the iron throne was one of the crudest metaphors I have ever seen in any piece of literature or film or any creative work anywhere in my life.

\_(ツ)_/

15. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

I didn't know Fat Pizza was Estonia's favorite program.
    Probably the main reason why Estonians are flooding to Australia.

17. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

No wonder I can't walk down the street without being mobbed by fucking Estonians

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

If you see someone who you could relate to this pic, then steer clear. You'r welcome.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Jack watched the finale yesterday...crap ending every theory I had or read was much better. They messed it up big time,the finale was an episode I would leave the room while it was still playing and couldn’t care less.

also if you compare this ending with the ending of sopranos for instance, it’s just the last scene of sopranos that people didn’t like, the whole final season was good. In GOT the whole last season was crap. I can’t believe how the writing and the plot went down hill this much. It angry about it like some hardcore fools but im just curious at how they messed it up.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

I liked the season, i think people expect too much from TV shows. They are bullshit in the sense that you wont ever get the ending you want or know why this or that happened or why things were dragged out because its all written in real life and they prob have their reasons to why they thought it should have ended that way.

They are made to get dragged out so there wont ever be that big reveal or amazing ending people want. You kinda should like it for what it is and keep it moving. I can care less why anything happened, if i like it i watch it and however it ends thats fine be me. Its kinda hard for me to explain what i am trying to convey but i also look at shows like these as one big chapter.

Comparing it to other great TV shows, aside from the genre or fantasy element which people may be into as a premise or not it was def top notch. When you watch great TV shows you can just tell they are good from the production, actors, set pieces, character interactions, storylines, cinematography etc. This season had soo many epic moments like who gives a fuck about anything else.

India

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    This season had soo many epic moments like who gives a fuck about anything else.
    People who value character arcs, good story-telling, consistent internal logic, believability, immersion, coherent dialogue...

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Yes but you already got that for like 7 seasons, you prob would have got that if you wanted the show to continue on forever. For them to wrap it up they had to make some decisions and they choose a happy ending. Also i kinda explained what i meant in the whole post really.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Even with only 6 episodes, they could've did a better job with the material.

I have to wonder why I had to endure Arya's horrible training in the sixth season for her skills to be barely used in the show....like we only see her change her face when she kills Walder Frey.

Night's King having to fight people with plot armor is the most unGOT thing ever. Why didn't they use the Craster storyline? Even if it would be a let down for many, it would make sense. Having a huge battle where no main character dies and where Night's King dies very cheaply done is not satisfying. He was supposed to be the main big baddie of the show... sad stuff really.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

26. Thanks (1): Kev9Inter

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

I have to wonder why I had to endure Arya's horrible training in the sixth season for her skills to be barely used in the show....like we only see her change her face when she kills Walder Frey.
    ? Arya turned into one of the Night King Generals. That's how she sneaked up on him. Hence the "No one" can kill the Night King.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

I don't think so, i thought she jumped from like a close tree or structure, apparently she ran up a pile of bodies

“She vaults off a pile of dead wights, leaps at the Night King, and she plunges the dagger up through the Night King’s armour. The Night King shatters.”
    Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/tv/game-of-...jVB3YsfliAe.99

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Haha apparently. The show had ample time to show us that, but they focused on 20 fake deaths and 3 deaths which stretched the episode. It's not how you make good TV. They needed to show like 30 seconds of her making a face, jumping on wights and then you cut into the shot where she stabs the Night's King. A lot of people would still hate that the Night's King storyline would be finished like that, but at least the result would be a more epic conclusion than just Arya being Deus Ex Machina.

I have nothing against you liking the last season. Good for you. I wish I liked it too. I liked the first two episodes just fine (altho that could've been just one episode) and episode 6 was an okay send-off compared to the clusterfuck they wrote themselves in, but I believe you are in a minority. There are more people hating the last season than not IMO.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

30. Thanks (2): Il Divin Codino, K.I.