Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54552535455
Results 1,081 to 1,085 of 1085

Thread: Game of Thrones [BOOKS SPOILER]

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Season 7 and season 8 were terribly. Quite clear the writers were rushing to end it as soon as possible. Hopefully GRRM fixes this mess in his books.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Do we know for certain that the only (or major) reason for Benioff & Weiss rushing the last 2 seasons is because they were hired to do the Star Wars spinoff trilogy movie?

I just can't fathom why would the two of them murder what is THE most popular TV series of our generation. If they're greedy, I'm sure they can squeeze more money from HBO.

Or are they really just...shitty writers and is too daunted by the fact that they have to continue it without GRRM's storyline?

Or is it production was too hard? I'm sure they wouldn't have any problem getting more budget from HBO and heck I'd have another 2-3 years to get a proper fucking season.

Fuck, I'm just majorly disappointed. By the end of season 6, I thought GoT was the best series I've ever watched. But right now, it might not even be top 3.

3. Thanks (2): Stefan, Ziyad

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    HBO offered them 10 full seasons of 10 episodes a seasons, they turned it down.

Neither HBO nor D&D has denied this story so for me it's very likely true.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Best way I could describe this last season (including the finale ending) is pretty much a black hole that sucked up all the good ones and made the show as a whole unwatchable ever again. This was a game of memes. Fuck D&D (yes beaten to death) but what you gonna do. It's over and done. I don't even give a shit about the books anymore as a result.

Macedonia

Should've stop watching this crap after the "20 good men" shit.

8. Thanks (1): wera