Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 334041424344 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones [BOOKS SPOILER]

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Dude His mom freeing Jamie is what killed the Stark campaign

He was just Too over powered that’s why I don’t think Danny will not get too far.

Rob was taller, stronger, smarter and a better swordsman then Jon. But his mom just didn’t get the hint to get the fk out of his camp and that fkd him over in the end.

She also super shit at making deals him having to marry one of his bannermens daughters was BUllshit.
    Yes. Letting the Kingslayer on the loose was maybe the worst political move made by anyone in the story. That allowed the traitor Roose Bolton to arrest Jaime again and deliver him to Tywin Lannister. Her deal with Walder wasn't that bad, it just that Walder could ask all of that in the middle of a war since the stakes are up. The other option was attacking Walder which didn't make sense and everyone just wanted to cross the bridge since the Lannister army was raiding and burning the Riverlands and there wasn't time.

Robb was smarter and more decent ruler than Daenerys. She just has plot armor (dragons). I mean her thoughts are cuckoo bananas. By far the most boring main character in books. What a deluded drama queen. There is a reason she let other people running things and notice how she isn't around by the end. She can't handle the mess she left behind.

And Jon Snow IMO is a decent and a visionary ruler too for his age. His intentions are always rational. He will most likely rise again like he did in the show (if the next book is ever released). He got too hot headed after he received the letter from Ramsay but people were plotting against him anyway already. They most likely were working together with Ramsay and his father on the Pink Letter and his assassination too.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Enjoy the read. Me, I am back in my fortress of solitude, and back in Westeros. It won’t be tomorrow, and it won’t be next week, but you will get the end of A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. Meanwhile, you have the final season of GAME OF THRONES coming, and the new show that is not yet officially called THE LONG NIGHT being cast, and a couple more shows still being scripted… and a few other cool things in the works as well.

Winter is not the only thing that is coming.

By GRRM. Well, finally, a positive commeny by him.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

3. Thanks (1): Palacio

Macedonia

Enjoy the read. Me, I am back in my fortress of solitude, and back in Westeros. It won’t be tomorrow, and it won’t be next week, but you will get the end of A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. Meanwhile, you have the final season of GAME OF THRONES coming, and the new show that is not yet officially called THE LONG NIGHT being cast, and a couple more shows still being scripted… and a few other cool things in the works as well.

Winter is not the only thing that is coming.

By GRRM. Well, finally, a positive commeny by him.
    I think he waits the show to end to release the books. There's no way he does the same nonsense shit GoT did from seasons 5-7. But however I for one don't care anymore if he does or he doesn't write them.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    I think he waits the show to end to release the books. There's no way he does the same nonsense shit GoT did from seasons 5-7. But however I for one don't care anymore if he does or he doesn't write them.
    Books are much better then the show. Past 2-3 seasons have been dog shit other then the big battle in the 2nd to last episode or did you really like the Sandsnakes/Faith subplots? Even the Arya training felt like fluff.

When Jon or Danny aren’t on screen it feels like filler at this point
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

6. Thanks (1): Glass box

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Books are much better then the show. Past 2-3 seasons have been dog shit other then the big battle in the 2nd to last episode or did you really like the Sandsnakes/Faith subplots? Even the Arya training felt like fluff.

When Jon or Danny aren’t on screen it feels like filler at this point
    No I don't care about Faith nor the Sand snakes in show.

And they made Ramsay Snow look like some great battle commander and let's not speak about how he sacked Stannis' supplies with 20 good men. The show is terribly inconsistent and full of plot holes. And not because it doesn't follow the books but it can't follow itself.

Then again the books are overly nihilistic and hopeless. GRRM wants to be special because he tries not to do everything cliche but now everyone sees how predictable he's became. You know good guys like Robb will get screwed but he keeps lame characters like Cersei and Tyrion for too long for whatever reason. And they are freaking POV characters.

We have barely one or two chapters from Bran in the last book around whom half the magic in the story is built and then you have Dany, Cersei, Tyrion drama queen alcoholic crap. I seriously won't be able to endure these three POV characters next two books. Don't care if they live or they die just can't suffer their stupidity.

If he wants to placate his more ignorant and arrogant part of the fandom, he may just write a book only about the Lannisters and their stuff, like he does about Targaryens all the time to please his more ill-tempered incest loving readers. For example how Aegon fucked his sisters and in the meantime conquered the world.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Ionno, to me, Tyrion might be the most developed character he wrote. Love reading his chapter, and you just know he'll be great in The Winds of Winter.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I've never watched the series, planning on watching all one time when it ends in April, so I won't have to wait for seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

10. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    That guy does a lot of great videos
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    It’s back !!!!

Arya looks like a male to female in transition

Just me or the CGI look off?

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

The Dragons (when in flight) always looked off, but I can survive that.

Pretty much felt like a filler episode, got annoyed how it ended because this episode would profit from like 5 more minutes.

Laughed at
    Spoiler: yo 

16. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I liked it they don’t have time to bullshit but they did have to set shit up.

This thread is literally the spoiler thread!! Do we have to put spoiler boxes!

I hate Sansa so much! And where the fuck are the direwolves!!

I want to see Ghost and Jon riding a dragon!

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I don't understand what they have to set up, wasn't the last episode of the last season a set up episode already? They don't have enough material, so they put a lot dialogue, but overall i felt like they could've trimmed it and left a bit more of Jaime-coming-2-winterfell drama in the first episode

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Jaime came alone which is a bummer. He should have had the tulley and river lands army. Maybe even the Frey’s. As isn’t Edmur the head of both houses now? Unless that will be a Calvary thing at the end of the battle with dead. I know the actor is doing another show but just recast.

Jon broke lady Mormonts heart she wanted to be queen of the north.

Where the fuck is ghost! I mean I liked most the ep. I just give 0 shits about Cersei and kings landing. Especially if that is the actual final battle.

Are they skipping over Aegon Targaryen? From the book or fake Aegon? The mummers dragon? Seems crazy late to bring him up with 5 eps left. Also is Jon Name in the show Aegon?

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Fake Aegon will not be introduced, but they did bring the Golden Company into King's Landing. Still no Martells anywhere, hopefully they were scrapped (pretty sure they weren't).

It was always meant for Jon to be Aegon VI. That is also why Ghost is white (symbolism, bro)

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Meh, GoT is so 2017...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

You mean so 2013, the last time it was good

24. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Bran: We don't have time for this, the walkers are coming

Jon & Dany:"A WHOLE NEEEEW WOOOORLD" duet
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

26. Thanks (5): crzdcolombian, Dylan, MVD, thatdude, wera

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco