Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 466

Thread: World Cup 2014 General Discussion

  1. #1
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,905
    Thanked
    20,679 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13

    World Cup 2014 General Discussion

    Talk about anything WC related here.

  2. Thanks (4): Aliano, Lionheart, MVD, wera

  3. #2
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    17,631
    Thanked
    15,245 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Nice. So, no news out there right now, except that Bosnia already put out who is going to WC2014. Only 2 strikers, Ibišević and Džeko, and they both played every game in the qualifications, so if one of them gets injured, they are fucked.

    also

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  4. #3
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    8,565
    Thanked
    3,198 times
    Fav. Player
    Murillo

    Colombia

    4 Inter Brazilians not bad

    How the hell is Julio Cesar on the team? Isn't he in the MLS?

    Also please Hernanes have a beastly WC and get bought for 40-50 million euros. I am not a fan of him and would love him gone for 2-4x what we paid

    Colombia gives its list May 12th of our initial 30
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

  5. #4
    Mr. Hyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Aug 07
    Posts
    99
    Thanked
    24 times

    Brazil

    clubs who provided players for Brazil, among foreign clubs Inter are fourth

    Botafogo 47
    São Paulo 46
    Vasco da Gama 35
    Flamengo 33
    Fluminense 31
    Palmeiras 24
    Santos 24
    Corinthians 22
    Atlético-MG 12
    Cruzeiro 11
    Roma 9
    Barcelona 8
    Internacional 8
    Real Madrid 8
    Grêmio 7
    Internazionale 7
    Milan 7
    Benfica 6
    Portuguesa 6
    Bayer Leverkusen 5
    Olympique de Lyon 5
    Ponte Preta 5
    São Cristóvão 5
    Bangu 4
    Bayern de Munique 4
    Chelsea 4
    Paris Saint-Germain 4
    América-RJ 3
    Wolfsburg 3
    Napoli 3
    Atlético Madrid 2
    Deportivo La Coruña 2
    Fiorentina 2
    Juventus 2
    Americano 2
    Porto 2
    Torino 2
    Tottenham Hotspur 2
    Arsenal 1
    Atlético-PR 1
    Bordeaux 1
    Central 1
    Galatasaray 1
    Goytacaz 1
    Guarani 1
    Hertha Berlin 1
    Jubilo Iwata 1
    Lazio 1
    Manchester City 1
    Olympique Marseille 1
    Panathinaikos 1
    Parma 1
    Portuguesa Santista 1
    PSV 1
    Real Betis 1
    Reggina 1
    Sevilla 1
    Shakhtar Donetsk 1
    Shimizu S-Pulse 1
    Stuttgart 1
    Toronto 1
    Udinese 1
    Villarreal 1
    Yokohama F. Marinos 1
    Ypiranga de Niterói 1
    Zenit 1
    Nacional-URU 1

  6. Thanks (3): Dylan, Guney, MVD

  7. #5
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Anyone else like this ad?


  8. #6
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    8,565
    Thanked
    3,198 times
    Fav. Player
    Murillo

    Colombia

    Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfreek View Post
    Anyone else like this ad?

    Jose +10 from 2006 Adidas blatant rip off
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

  9. #7
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Jose +10 from 2006 Adidas blatant rip off
    That's what I've been hearing. I don't love it.. as it's overproduced.

  10. #8
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,949
    Thanked
    15,573 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    Looking at some of the names in these squad lists is getting me excited. Frothing at the gash, if you will. For me, there's nothing quite like a World Cup.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  11. #9
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    8,565
    Thanked
    3,198 times
    Fav. Player
    Murillo

    Colombia



    Relax guys Falcao is ready
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

  12. Thanks (1): Il Divin Codino

  13. #10
    Il Divin Codino's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 11
    Posts
    1,184
    Thanked
    469 times
    Fav. Player
    R.Baggio, Pupi

    Mexico


  14. #11
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    10,902
    Thanked
    12,956 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Is there a list of players that are going to the world cup as per club/league ?

    Can anyone provide that list ? Eg Inter has X amount of players representing Croatia, Argentina etc. So on for other clubs.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    “I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  15. #12
    Wings's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Aug 13
    Posts
    3,180
    Thanked
    5,076 times

    Marshall Islands

    14
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Is there a list of players that are going to the world cup as per club/league ?

    Can anyone provide that list ? Eg Inter has X amount of players representing Croatia, Argentina etc. So on for other clubs.
    I think you would have to wait until all 23-man squads have been finalized...

  16. Thanks (1): I4E

  17. #13
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    5,977
    Thanked
    5,096 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  18. #14
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    8,565
    Thanked
    3,198 times
    Fav. Player
    Murillo

    Colombia

    WC Winner gets 35 million dollars !!


    How is that money broken up or does it depend on the federation?

    Seems like a lot of money but I read that Falcao will lose out on 20 million dollars if he isn't on the Colombian WC squad for the NT. He has already lost 6 million as a couple of sponsors have dropped him.

    If he making that much money. I think the money Rooney, Ronaldo, Messi are making must be out of this world
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

  19. #15
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Confusing honestly.. you make a bold claim and then fall back on it?

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...ame=sportsNews

  20. Thanks (1): Dylan

  21. #16
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    8,565
    Thanked
    3,198 times
    Fav. Player
    Murillo

    Colombia

    Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfreek View Post
    Confusing honestly.. you make a bold claim and then fall back on it?

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...ame=sportsNews
    Look he needs to give it to different countries. The only Countries in the Americans that can host it are Mexico(hosted 2x already) and the US(hosted it 6 WCs ago !!! should def not be allowed to get one that soon). We will see about Brazil but its looking really really bad. Only other countries Colombia if they share it with another country. Ecaudor doesn't really have the stadiums, Venezulea doesn't exist club wise and their NT sucks. Colombia doesn't have 13 cities to host this event. Only 2 stadiums are nice. Each big city has like 4 club teams in shit stadiums.

    K who is next Argentina.... well they want it but will host with Uruguay. Could work. Tho their fans are 100x more violent then Colombian and Brazilian ones. What about Asia? China?

    Not many countries can host it nor have the type of tourneys FIFA wants.

    K now Europe fine a lot of the countries with big league can host but should the WC be

    England - US - Germany - Mexico - Spain - Italy - BRazil - France - Repeat?

    I don't want to see this.

    I'd put Russia in here but we all saw how well they handled the Olympics
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

  22. #17
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Look he needs to give it to different countries. The only Countries in the Americans that can host it are Mexico(hosted 2x already) and the US(hosted it 6 WCs ago !!! should def not be allowed to get one that soon). We will see about Brazil but its looking really really bad. Only other countries Colombia if they share it with another country. Ecaudor doesn't really have the stadiums, Venezulea doesn't exist club wise and their NT sucks. Colombia doesn't have 13 cities to host this event. Only 2 stadiums are nice. Each big city has like 4 club teams in shit stadiums.

    K who is next Argentina.... well they want it but will host with Uruguay. Could work. Tho their fans are 100x more violent then Colombian and Brazilian ones. What about Asia? China?

    Not many countries can host it nor have the type of tourneys FIFA wants.

    K now Europe fine a lot of the countries with big league can host but should the WC be

    England - US - Germany - Mexico - Spain - Italy - BRazil - France - Repeat?

    I don't want to see this.

    I'd put Russia in here but we all saw how well they handled the Olympics
    I did watch the 30 minute presentation that Qatar gave. I don't have issues with them being selected, but why is he admitting it's a mistake now?

  23. #18
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    17,631
    Thanked
    15,245 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    I was against WC2014 from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  24. #19
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,224
    Thanked
    11,149 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Hipster
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  25. Thanks (1): wera

  26. #20
    Vintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Apr 10
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    324 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Indonesia

    ESPN release posters of 32 world cup teams.

    These are 2 of them





    http://www.sportsgrid.com/soccer/all...cup-posters/#0

  27. Thanks (5): Dylan, Fitzy, R.Palacio8, Starmo4, wera

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •