Page 1 of 46 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Yann Gérard M'Vila

Yann Gérard M'Vila

We are strongly linked to him now from several sources, about time we start his own thread.

Really, if we pull this off, we are off to a fantastic start in the market. This guy is already a good player and has the potential to be Cuchu's equal. And he is only 23!

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPhat View Post
    We are strongly linked to him now from several sources, about time we start his own thread.

Really, if we pull this off, we are off to a fantastic start in the market. This guy is already a good player and has the potential to be Cuchu's equal. And he is only 23!
    So we are getting a 23 year old crossing guard..... Nice
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Confidence level: 0.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

I watched him played with France NT several times years ago; a solid passer, but to be honest I failed to see why he was hyped so much (probably to the extent as Pogba now). I never watched him with Rennes though, so my judgment was likely way off the mark.

Anyway, apparently many top teams, which were interested to acquire his service, were forced to set back in their efforts because of his erratic off-field behaviors. He reportedly also has baggage; one of them is a criminal case that relates to underage prostitution. And yes, I’m aware of the fact that many similar or even more serious cases were eventually resolved (e.g. Ribery, Benzema), I’m just saying we need to take into account these non-technical issues to avoid possible future losses.

Some interesting quotes on him:

“He is a player that possesses every skill required to be the stand-out defensive midfielder of his generation. On the face of it; that doesn’t sound like the sexiest of propositions for any player but defensive midfield is an area that has changed dramatically in the last few seasons. It’s no longer about a player throwing their weight around or constantly scurrying across the park to break up play. An elegant balance to combine shielding the defence with setting attacks in motion is required and M’Vila, at his best, strikes it perfectly.” - (IBWM)
    “Didn't have great 2010-11 but still nominated for Ligue 1 Young Player of the Season. France's answer to Javier Mascherano! A real gem” – Tom Williams (Journalist)
    “Defensive midfield anchor, controls most games he plays in. Exquisite passer of the ball, uses positioning and intelligence instead of rash challenges, plays beyond his years“ – Andrew Gibney (French Football Weekly)
    “The talent is there, unfortunately it seems to be his attitude that isn't quite right. Needs guidance under the right manager.” –Andrew Gibney (French Football Weekly)

5. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

we already had a thread for him.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Akif View Post
    “The talent is there, unfortunately it seems to be his attitude that isn't quite right. Needs guidance under the right manager.” –Andrew Gibney (French Football Weekly)

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Spoiler: text 

9. Thanks (1): b4h4mooth

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Di Marzio: “M’Vila is very close to Inter”6
    Wednesday June 11th, 2014

Gianluca Di Marzio writes from his homepage today about Inter’s latest target for the central defensive position after the release of Esteban Cambiasso. Yann M’Vila of Rubin Kazan is very close to Inter at this point. M’Vila was a very wanted man in Naples in January, now Di Marzio believes that his move to Italy will become reality, possibly in an exchange with Saphir Taider.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio: “M’Vila is very close to Inter”
    Wednesday June 11th, 2014

Gianluca Di Marzio writes from his homepage today about Inter’s latest target for the central defensive position after the release of Esteban Cambiasso. Yann M’Vila of Rubin Kazan is very close to Inter at this point. M’Vila was a very wanted man in Naples in January, now Di Marzio believes that his move to Italy will become reality, possibly in an exchange with Saphir Taider.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    So, he won't come then.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, I'm betting more on that.

These reporters than their "very close" is nothing but "bullshit" written with shit all over faces to me.

13. Thanks (2): Dylan, JJM

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Jinxed it with a thread
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

15. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Cris, Efrain21C, JJM

Fav. Player

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    So, he won't come then.
    Thats the spirit!

Most optimistic member
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

17. Thanks (4): Caecuban, Cris, JJM, wera

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It goes all down to Di Marzio tbh... EVERYTHING he has said in the past few years, was wrong
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

Sky Italia is not reliable yes, but Di Marzio is actually reliable. At least that’s what has been said by many members in other football forums that I read (not only Serie A, by the way).

But, if you’re able to show some conditions where he makes contradictory statement with the reality that happens later in short period of time (as the market situation is dynamic, so the longer time it takes, the more chance a statement goes wrong), the general opinion can’t be true, of course.

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    NO DI MARZIO IS NOT FUCKING RELIABLE

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS GET THE IDEA HE IS RELIABLE?

HE TALKS BULLSHIT 90% OF THE TIME. HE JUST TRIES TO MAKE IT SOUND MORE CORRECT BY FLESHING OUT SPECULATION PULLED OUT OF HIS ASS WITH SOME FACTS

I would rather believe Paul the Octopus over that fucking moron

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

Chill out, browha.

22. Thanks (1): thatdude

Old name
    browha

Europe

the number of times people have cited Di Marzio in the last few years as gospel pisses me off.

He throws 1000 rumours out and some occassionally stick, at which point he fleshes it out with more details and says shit like 'HES ALREADY SIGNED ANNOUNCEMENT SOON' which is 100% BS and then before you know it, the guy he's said will sign for inter for 2 years has signed for tottenham

the guy is a fucking moron

24. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    He is right tho DI Marzio almost always says bullshit. He has NEVER guessed something related to Inter.

My message to JuBe cunts

26. Thanks (2): Efrain21C, JJM

Old name
    browha

Europe

that how these fucking waste of hot air people make their money, they spew out bullshit when its transfer season.

The ONLY one I'm aware of with anything like 'inside information' is Guillem Balague, because he's actually good friends with Rafa and has a history of breaking big Rafa/Liverpool transfers before they happen.

28. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That's how rumor business works at the first place. I actually believe Di Marzio have sources everyone. But it doesn't mean that those sources tell Di Marzio that "this will happen / this has happened". They tell "this will happen 90% sure" or "this will happen tomorrow/soon". Then Di Marzio can report that. He doesn't report certainties, he reports rumors. There might be talks, negotiations, whatever. But it's not about predicting what is going to happen, it's about reporting all the shit he's hearing.

We need to understand the position of this kind of reporter. He's not there guessing what is going to happen (well actually he is also doing that ), he's there reporting all the shit he's getting from his sources. Sources may trick him, of course they don't always tell the truth. Or they tell "this will happen tomorrow", which means it may happen or may not happen never.