Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Thread: Thohir's New Model

  1. #41
    francesco's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Sep 11
    Posts
    2,511
    Thanked
    2,249 times
    Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

    Indonesia

    Glazer bought man utd using loan money which were secured against the club's assets, incurring interest payments of over 60 million per year
    so he turned man utd from club that had been debt-free for years into a club with high level debt
    You Need Skill and Luck To Make a Great Save - Alberto Fontana
    The Strong One Doesn't Win, The One That Wins is Strong - Franz Beckenbauer

  2. #42
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    I dont, at all. If you think this is a weird boner for Thohir, you're incapable of rational thought. I'm taking his moves and making a decision on the basis of what he does and what happens.

    You are probably the ONLY person on this forum who expected someone to come in and blow a lot of money. It was obvious to any five year old that we couldnt do that - because of FFP restrictions (among other things). WE HAVE THE BIGGEST LOSSES IN EUROPE!

    It was OBVIOUSLY NEVER going to be some cash cow investment, it was OBVIOUSLY NEVER going to be a City or PSG, it was about running a proper BUSINESS and making us profitable. Which is EXACTLY what he has done so far.

    Get off your high horse and actually think about our situation a little. If you just want a team that is going to blow a fuckload of cash every year, go support another club

    - - - Updated - - -

    and to be honest in many ways its better for us he doesnt have a fuckload of cash

    the ~300m? he'll be investing + loaning against Inter represents a huge part of his wealth. Maybe 50%? I dont know. At least then this is ESSENTIAL to him, its not like some fucking Sheikh 'oh its just another a380, i dont really give a shit'. There's 0 chance of him doing an Anzhi or a Malaga with us, precisely because he doesnt have that much money.


    honestly you sound like someone on that americna TV show sweet 16, where girls turn 16 and get like brand new fucking 50000$ cars and are crying because its not the one they wanted/the wrong colour/whatever else. For the first time in 20+ years we have an owner who is turning us into a business, instead of blowing money (pointlessly). he's increasing our revenues and decreasing our losses. If you think that's a bad thing then, seriously, support PSG or City.

    what I ask is how can you make this teams revenue higher ? Where do u see us increasing revenue , we just renewed some deals, if those deals are for more years in the future,it only makes sense that it would be for more money , some may argue that it will hurt us in the long run.

    what is he loaning again? What wealth exactly? the only thing that he has right now is inter, not viva, not anything else not all those medias in indonesia he quit from them the moment we got the deal from goldman sachs, we will suffer these 5 years and we will be light years behind other clubs, no stadium STILL paying loans with god knows how much interest, and take into consideration that we are STILL losing money, we don't have any youth players making us profitable any time soon, we suck at investing in players, we suck at everything, the only thing we can hope is in Mazzari turn us into a fucking CHL winners and MAYBE then we will be without losses. Just imagine how much it took arsenal 8 years without trophies/succes with arguably the smartest manager (financially speaking) (they had to pay 200m for their stadium which will increase their revenue EVEN MORE)

    also its not like I liked Moratti that much or at all , i dont like his decisions, but the dude had plans for a stadium and was willing to INVEST and would not let inter go down into quality even if he meant him going bankrupt, again, thohir is not a bad owner whatsoever he just doesn't have anyone else backing him , also his record with Washington DC and Philadelphia don't really make me that optimistic.

    so far from thohir :


    positive

    marketing
    trying to increase revenue albeit little to no results
    getting rid of old players

    negative

    no major changes in sight
    no clear long term plan in clubs direction( not financially speaking , tho u can still say the same )
    no new sources of major revenue increase
    no new players

    im sure he has nice intentions and cant afford to lose money but those 70 m arent that much really he invested 50 m i dc united ffs , i dont see us being profitable let alone succesful with him.


    ffp is only for us, napoli, fiorentina, rube, roma are light years away, even udinese will get stadium and better revenue than us
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  3. #43
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,232
    Thanked
    22,581 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    what I ask is how can you make this teams revenue higher ? Where do u see us increasing revenue , we just renewed some deals, if those deals are for more years in the future,it only makes sense that it would be for more money , some may argue that it will hurt us in the long run.
    Uh, easy. By signing new sponsorship agreements, and renewing existing ones to increase our revenue. He's done the exact same as every premiership club does - sign new shirt sponsorship deals for longer for a lot more money. It's not like we're making £100k a year more. We're making tens of millions more. Thohir has probably, already in 6 months as Chairman, increased our commercial revenue by 15-20 million euros a season.


    what is he loaning again? What wealth exactly? the only thing that he has right now is inter, not viva, not anything else not all those medias in indonesia he quit from them the moment we got the deal from goldman sachs, we will suffer these 5 years and we will be light years behind other clubs, no stadium STILL paying loans with god knows how much interest, and take into consideration that we are STILL losing money, we don't have any youth players making us profitable any time soon, we suck at investing in players, we suck at everything, the only thing we can hope is in Mazzari turn us into a fucking CHL winners and MAYBE then we will be without losses. Just imagine how much it took arsenal 8 years without trophies/succes with arguably the smartest manager (financially speaking) (they had to pay 200m for their stadium which will increase their revenue EVEN MORE)
    What wealth? You realize how ownership of a company works, right? Because I really dont think you do? He still OWNS Viva, he just doesnt WORK there anymore. If he owned 30% before he owns 30% STILL now, and continues to make money from that. He just doesnt actively work there on aday to day basis anymore. Similarly he owns a few other TV stations, according to wikipedia, and a few other things.

    also its not like I liked Moratti that much or at all , i dont like his decisions, but the dude had plans for a stadium and was willing to INVEST and would not let inter go down into quality even if he meant him going bankrupt, again, thohir is not a bad owner whatsoever he just doesn't have anyone else backing him , also his record with Washington DC and Philadelphia don't really make me that optimistic.

    so far from thohir :


    positive

    marketing
    trying to increase revenue albeit little to no results
    getting rid of old players

    negative

    no major changes in sight
    no clear long term plan in clubs direction( not financially speaking , tho u can still say the same )
    no new sources of major revenue increase
    no new players

    im sure he has nice intentions and cant afford to lose money but those 70 m arent that much really he invested 50 m i dc united ffs , i dont see us being profitable let alone succesful with him.


    ffp is only for us, napoli, fiorentina, rube, roma are light years away, even udinese will get stadium and better revenue than us


    If you think FFP is only for us, you're an idiot. You know why we're getting so fucked by FFP? BECAUSE MORATTI LOST US SO MUCH MONEY. WE LOST 80 M EUROS A SEASON A YEAR FOR THE LAST 10+ YEARS. IN 2006 WE LOST 200M EUROS - MORE THAN THE FUCKING REVENUE THAT YEAR!

    Thohir has come in and taken Inter from a REALLY shit place and NEARLY brought budget equality ALREADY! Have some fucking respect for that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    *AND* this is all the more impressive when you consider that Moratti's cost saving exercises over the last few years, which saw us fail to qualify for the CL and sell all our best players, MADE NO DIFFERENCE TO OUR LOSSES AT ALL. We STILL LOST 80m a year after ALL the savings MOratti did.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Glazer bought man utd using loan money which were secured against the club's assets, incurring interest payments of over 60 million per year
    so he turned man utd from club that had been debt-free for years into a club with high level debt
    see, this is a good example of debt-backed purchases. It can be done effectively, certainly. You just have to be clever.


  4. #44
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,441
    Thanked
    4,821 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    we will see. With moratti we had some sort of a guarantee that he wouldnt let this club go to shit. with thohir, im very skeptic
    Great thread.... I like ET because he got rid of the Asado Clan. NO MORE CHIVU THANK THE LORD JESUS H CHRIST !!! ALLAH !!! BUDDA !!! THE SUN GOD who who ever is up there. No Zanetti or Cambi means we actually starting from zero year.

    The amount of money we are saving on wages makes me happy. Not so excited about Hernanes think he is a Brazilian Guarin or Vidic but hey at least he is willing to open his wallet and bring good players in January.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  5. #45
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,232
    Thanked
    22,581 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    ***Update***

    It would seem our new model is to loan players with right of redemption, with counter-right from Inter. I.e. Chievo can sign Biraghi, but we can exercise an option to re-sign him.

    No real impact overall, though.

  6. #46
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    Uh, easy. By signing new sponsorship agreements, and renewing existing ones to increase our revenue. He's done the exact same as every premiership club does - sign new shirt sponsorship deals for longer for a lot more money. It's not like we're making £100k a year more. We're making tens of millions more. Thohir has probably, already in 6 months as Chairman, increased our commercial revenue by 15-20 million euros a season.



    What wealth? You realize how ownership of a company works, right? Because I really dont think you do? He still OWNS Viva, he just doesnt WORK there anymore. If he owned 30% before he owns 30% STILL now, and continues to make money from that. He just doesnt actively work there on aday to day basis anymore. Similarly he owns a few other TV stations, according to wikipedia, and a few other things.





    If you think FFP is only for us, you're an idiot. You know why we're getting so fucked by FFP? BECAUSE MORATTI LOST US SO MUCH MONEY. WE LOST 80 M EUROS A SEASON A YEAR FOR THE LAST 10+ YEARS. IN 2006 WE LOST 200M EUROS - MORE THAN THE FUCKING REVENUE THAT YEAR!

    Thohir has come in and taken Inter from a REALLY shit place and NEARLY brought budget equality ALREADY! Have some fucking respect for that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    *AND* this is all the more impressive when you consider that Moratti's cost saving exercises over the last few years, which saw us fail to qualify for the CL and sell all our best players, MADE NO DIFFERENCE TO OUR LOSSES AT ALL. We STILL LOST 80m a year after ALL the savings MOratti did.

    - - - Updated - - -



    see, this is a good example of debt-backed purchases. It can be done effectively, certainly. You just have to be clever.
    i was quite busy the last 2 days, due to poor translation somehow i thought he "sold" viva and the other things he had or took part in(like washington dc , and the others) , but i still think the loan will set the club 4-5 years back, and my point was that how can we repay the debt if we still are losing money. Our revenue won'tt magically go up, i certainly wasn't praising moratti because i see that you;re saying thohir is better businessman than him, even me or you would run inter better.

    also the example of mutd is really not that good, highest revenue in england, own stadium, more money from tv, money from championships and from a better league and yet they managed to screw it up. And I am certainly not saying that it cant be done from "debt backed" purchases its just that it cant be done if you don't use shit effectively, if thohir manages to make inter a profitable club WITHOUT investments he should get the fucking nobel award for economics.

    Also about "investments" in the club, do you think investing in a stadium can't be done without it going against ffp? because i can name you countless stadiums/arenas that were done almost 50% by sponsorships. And you can do it psg style with "sponsors" investing your whole stadium, it can be done.

    - - - Updated - - -

    thing is , thohir isnt what many people are thinking here, and if worst case scenario happens, inter can get in deep shit. (mutd bad, except we wont handle it as well as them)

    if we invest strong in youth,we can make it. As im reading we got mvila and dodo, this only one step in the right direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  7. #47
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,232
    Thanked
    22,581 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    i was quite busy the last 2 days, due to poor translation somehow i thought he "sold" viva and the other things he had or took part in(like washington dc , and the others) , but i still think the loan will set the club 4-5 years back, and my point was that how can we repay the debt if we still are losing money. Our revenue won'tt magically go up, i certainly wasn't praising moratti because i see that you;re saying thohir is better businessman than him, even me or you would run inter better.

    also the example of mutd is really not that good, highest revenue in england, own stadium, more money from tv, money from championships and from a better league and yet they managed to screw it up. And I am certainly not saying that it cant be done from "debt backed" purchases its just that it cant be done if you don't use shit effectively, if thohir manages to make inter a profitable club WITHOUT investments he should get the fucking nobel award for economics.

    Also about "investments" in the club, do you think investing in a stadium can't be done without it going against ffp? because i can name you countless stadiums/arenas that were done almost 50% by sponsorships. And you can do it psg style with "sponsors" investing your whole stadium, it can be done.

    - - - Updated - - -

    thing is , thohir isnt what many people are thinking here, and if worst case scenario happens, inter can get in deep shit. (mutd bad, except we wont handle it as well as them)

    if we invest strong in youth,we can make it. As im reading we got mvila and dodo, this only one step in the right direction.


    But he HAS improved our revenue. Already by maybe 10%, and hopefully with Europa League next year + some new sponsorship agreements.. The plan is to get to like 230 mil or so before we count CL.

    Working on increasing sponsorship revenue and international opportunties is ALL HE CAN DO. What more do you want? We're trying to really plug our Asian market now, for example,w hich is something Moratti neglected for so long.

    Investing in a stadium is FFP-irrelevant, and doesnt factor into the calculations. However, buying a new stadim for Inter outright would basically bankrupt Thohir - so its probably going to be a gradual process and finding more loans to do it. Which is fine, because we stand to make a lot from the stadium.


    We arent Dubai or Qatar - dont expect us to have some magic 100m/season sponsorship deal that saves our ass...

  8. Thanks (2): Caecuban, JJM

  9. #48
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    But he HAS improved our revenue. Already by maybe 10%, and hopefully with Europa League next year + some new sponsorship agreements.. The plan is to get to like 230 mil or so before we count CL.

    Working on increasing sponsorship revenue and international opportunties is ALL HE CAN DO. What more do you want? We're trying to really plug our Asian market now, for example,w hich is something Moratti neglected for so long.

    Investing in a stadium is FFP-irrelevant, and doesnt factor into the calculations. However, buying a new stadim for Inter outright would basically bankrupt Thohir - so its probably going to be a gradual process and finding more loans to do it. Which is fine, because we stand to make a lot from the stadium.


    We arent Dubai or Qatar - dont expect us to have some magic 100m/season sponsorship deal that saves our ass...
    10% cmon you are reacching, also considering that the deals were for more years, one could make a debate that he could have done better.And is not really that he worked some magic, he just extended the years its only natural that its for more money .

    The sad fact is that building a stadium can make him bankrupt, and he cant invest to save his life, also with the argument that ffp stops him, you can't really profit without investing, even you know it that like this you can't pay the debt and have succes. We know how football is in italy ,you can't have a football club profitable , not in these circumstances.

    what im liking is the gambles we are taking.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  10. #49
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,232
    Thanked
    22,581 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    10% cmon you are reacching, also considering that the deals were for more years, one could make a debate that he could have done better.And is not really that he worked some magic, he just extended the years its only natural that its for more money .

    The sad fact is that building a stadium can make him bankrupt, and he cant invest to save his life, also with the argument that ffp stops him, you can't really profit without investing, even you know it that like this you can't pay the debt and have succes. We know how football is in italy ,you can't have a football club profitable , not in these circumstances.

    what im liking is the gambles we are taking.
    No. 10% is pretty factual... I think he doubled the sponsorship value of one of our major sponsors (maybe the shirt? from like 8 to 16) and added a few more ontop too. So yeah, it really IS sometyhing like 10%.


    This is ridiculously . Of course you can be profitable in Italy, its only really the two Milan clubs who arent, because of years of abuse from the owners. I want a businessman in who increases our revenues, decreases our costs, and brings us back to some sort of reasonable level. Thohir has done well so far and we are now getting to be in the position where if we ever get back in to the Champions League, we will be really quite profitable (+30-40 m per season alone)....

    stop being so blind. You honestly dont know what you're talking about.

  11. #50
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    No. 10% is pretty factual... I think he doubled the sponsorship value of one of our major sponsors (maybe the shirt? from like 8 to 16) and added a few more ontop too. So yeah, it really IS sometyhing like 10%.


    This is ridiculously . Of course you can be profitable in Italy, its only really the two Milan clubs who arent, because of years of abuse from the owners. I want a businessman in who increases our revenues, decreases our costs, and brings us back to some sort of reasonable level. Thohir has done well so far and we are now getting to be in the position where if we ever get back in to the Champions League, we will be really quite profitable (+30-40 m per season alone)....

    stop being so blind. You honestly dont know what you're talking about.
    which club in serie a is profitable without its own stadium or without being a selling team

    we had 10m per year from nike , we extended it for 5 more years ofc itll be like 15 m per year while other teams have it like 30 m or so. He also managed to piss off pirelli who have invested in inter players , AND we had the best sponsor deal on our shirts , honestly he is trying but without a stadium or being a selling club I am quite skeptic
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  12. Thanks (1): Devious

  13. #51
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,232
    Thanked
    22,581 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    which club in serie a is profitable without its own stadium or without being a selling team

    we had 10m per year from nike , we extended it for 5 more years ofc itll be like 15 m per year while other teams have it like 30 m or so. He also managed to piss off pirelli who have invested in inter players , AND we had the best sponsor deal on our shirts , honestly he is trying but without a stadium or being a selling club I am quite skeptic
    http://www.footballshirtculture.com/...-kit-deal.html
    Er

    Its 200 million euros for the next 10 years. That puts us near Bayern according to this list:
    http://www.tsmplug.com/top-10/most-e...s-in-football/


    Who gives a crap about Pirelli - they get a really cheap deal on inter shirt sponsorships because they've been a part shareholder in the club for so long.

  14. Thanks (1): Devious

  15. #52
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    http://www.footballshirtculture.com/...-kit-deal.html
    Er

    Its 200 million euros for the next 10 years. That puts us near Bayern according to this list:
    http://www.tsmplug.com/top-10/most-e...s-in-football/


    Who gives a crap about Pirelli - they get a really cheap deal on inter shirt sponsorships because they've been a part shareholder in the club for so long.
    see the thing is we have the WORSt deal, we have the most recent deal, and we still are behind bilan and rube, and we will have this deal until 2024

    u need to give a crap about pirelli we had the best serie a jersey deal with them,15 m per season.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  16. Thanks (1): Devious

  17. #53
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,232
    Thanked
    22,581 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    stop pulling numbers out of your ass

    pirelli gave us 9.3 million euros a year

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...inters-success

    one of the worst for comparable clubs


    and, wtf are you talking about, on that previous list we'd be above both Juve and Milan. It's also only natural that Milan (did) and Juve do make more. They're in the CL, and there's a huge boost from that.

  18. Thanks (1): Devious

  19. #54
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    stop pulling numbers out of your ass

    pirelli gave us 9.3 million euros a year

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...inters-success

    one of the worst for comparable clubs


    and, wtf are you talking about, on that previous list we'd be above both Juve and Milan. It's also only natural that Milan (did) and Juve do make more. They're in the CL, and there's a huge boost from that.
    I read it a month or so ago , that we get 15m from pirelli with our latest deal , 2nd was jeep with 14m for rube.

    I am talking about inflation, our next deal will be for the next 10 years, so till 2024, while milan ones is till 2017 and STILL they get almost as much money as we will, their new deal in 2017 will be much better,while we will have to endure 20m per year untill 2024, and rubes one will finish 2 years before ours and they already get more money than us,, thats why its not that good of a good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  20. Thanks (1): Devious

  21. #55
    Inter7's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,521
    Thanked
    2,291 times
    Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

    United States

    64
    I know this is a bit off topic but didnt a professor think of a donating Idea where all the fans put a euro?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Erick Thohir, interviewed by Bolanews, spoke of his plans for the future of Inter, projects very clear: "To be able to compete at a high level, the club must have an average age of players 26-27 years. Even Mr. Moratti has accepted this because the world of football has changed now. "

    Thohir went further, explaining why the senators of farewell: "It is certainly not for lack of respect for the senior players who participated in the many victories of Inter, especially in 2010. But we have to lower the average age of this team. If the club wants to reach an average age of 26.5 years, which means that there can be no more than four players with more than 32 years in the pink. "

    Thohir also spoke Mazzarri and the change of the form: "I wish that Inter did not play only with the 3-5-2 formation but also with the 4-2-3-1 depending on the strategy of the opponent and conditions. And coach Mazzarri has accepted my challenge. E 'also willing to rely on young players such as Mauro Mateo Kovacic or Icard, as happened towards the end of last season. want other young people like them, and on this we agree with the coach with the sporting director Piero Aid. "

  22. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Devious, Fitzy

  23. #56
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    3 forwards bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  24. Thanks (1): wera

  25. #57
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    compare our deal with nike and compare it to a middle table premier league and youll see that its not good, liverpool ,chelsea, arsenal, mutd got way better deals BEFORE our deal, just imagine in 5-6 yyears our deal will be like a big fucking joke .



    m'vila? how can I include him? are u kidding me? Mbaye won't be here. After we sell taider,alvarez,guaro, we will need many players i really doubt we will get equal quality for them .




    ffs 80 million euros is not even our total of salary, does this team make any money at all? And exactly this, we wont improve our squad we will just sell , arsenal like (best case scenario)
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    "save the club" ? also show me proof that the revenuue has increased by 20 m.

    and save me t he he cant invest crap in the club , the point is he couldnt pay for the fucking club without loans. and the whole point of investing is that of raising revenue, not having your team with 15 players on roster and still looking to sell. this is a fuucking joke

    - - - Updated - - -

    if he sells icardi , im rioting with maxi lopezs kids
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    they take loans when they can make a good investment. we aint investing shit, thats the point. our revenue will not sky rocket because of thohir. cmon browha u k now b etter than this, we are all happy and excited but you need to get real
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    u cant do shit with that squad , thohir is doing better moves than Moratti, but he still needs to invest in something, be it training facilities for our youth, beter youth system or better marketing or some shit like that. the deals are better yes but its a year later than moratti and considering his gentleman crap its not that big of an improvement (also considering inflation in football). In 6 years the 15 m from nike will be seen as a good joke. Also we can only hope and pray o have a manager like arsenals, howevermuch i hate him. otherwise we are doomed to finish 5th
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    Ffs, Pimp your arguments are the exact reason why Football Manager logic does not translate well to real life
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    we will see. With moratti we had some sort of a guarantee that he wouldnt let this club go to shit. with thohir, im very skeptic
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    u will see with thohir what we will do. I am really pessimistic
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedPimp View Post
    you will see what i mean soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    Alright Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  26. Thanks (4): Aurel, Cómi, Kakaroto, Ronin

  27. #58
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,232
    Thanked
    22,581 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Predicting that Thohir was making a gamble is hardly genius. We needed one. The only clear thing is that with the FFP rules, Moratti's style of 'I dont give a fuck if the club loses lots of money' was retarded and unsustainable.

  28. #59
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,290
    Thanked
    15,968 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    just take the L with the 15 m from nike and move along
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  29. #60
    A.l.i's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Dec 06
    Posts
    10,088
    Thanked
    2,277 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Pakistan

    95 10 years of FIF
    This deal with Pirelli has really pissed me off. Its a ridiculous deal paying us peanuts when you compare it to sponsorship deals of other European clubs. Fucking wannabe big club we are.
    Spoiler: text 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •