82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter

Semi Final: Brazil - Germany

_

Estádio Mineirão, Belo Horizonte
    8/7/14
    17:00 local time, 22:00 CEST

Brazil's last 3 results
    Cameroon 1 - 4 Brazil
    Brazil 1 - 1 Chile (3 - 2 after penalties)
    Brazil 2 - 1 Colombia

Germany's last 3 results
    Germany 1 - 0 United States
    Germany 2 - 1 Algeria
    France 0 - 1 Germany

Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

2. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Brazil after the group stage when they started to meet tougher opponents, were struggling with creating chances. Against both, Chile and Colombia they depended on set pieces which is exactly Germany's strength. They lack proper gameplan, proper positioning and proper passing. They had too many defensive errors but in the Colombia match their defending was a bit better. However, they are facing Germany without Silva.

I don't see Brazil's luck saving them this time. Although I said the same thing about their game with Colombia..

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    #bringbackcoaster
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

5. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Devious

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

Should have called it Round of 4.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

7. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Zuniga broke Neymars back. Germany you are welcome. They got off easy for paying off the refs. Juve got demoted for the same shit. Brazil buying the WC since 2002.

http://www.espnfc.com/fifa-world-cup...-in-brazil-win
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Zuniga broke Neymars back. Germany you are welcome. They got off easy for paying off the refs. Juve got demoted for the same shit. Brazil buying the WC since 2002.

And you say Brazilians were aggressive..

Vietnam

You should be ashamed of your NT rather than bragging around about that. After all, Falcao deserved to be injured and Colombia deserve to go home right?
    Now I will remember your NT as its full of douchebags who play beautifully against weak teams and turn assholes facing better teams.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    You should be ashamed of your NT rather than bragging around about that. After all, Falcao deserved to be injured and Colombia deserve to go home right?
    Now I will remember your NT as its full of douchebags who play beautifully against weak teams and turn assholes facing better teams.
    You not see all the challenges they did on us? Don't play like that if you don't want other teams to play like that against you. Sucks for Neymar but his diving ass is such a cry baby that when eh was actually hurt NO ONE BELIEVED IT !!! Just like the boy who cried wolf !

Last edited by crzdcolombian; 05 Jul 14 at 02:29.
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

Willian needs to step up or brazil is done. Zuniga better catch a flight out of there ASAP. Real scumbag move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio, Pupi

Mexico

A shame what happened to Neymar but I have the feeling Brazil will play better without him.

15. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Vietnam

You not see all the challenges they did on us? Don't play like that if you don't want other teams to play like that against you. Sucks for Neymar but his diving ass is such a cry baby that when eh was actually hurt NO ONE BELIEVED IT !!! Just like the boy who cried wolf !

And?
    Are they proud of what they did? Neymar is a diving scum, but at least he does not try to hurt anyone. Dont even try to drag them down to the level of dirtiness of your country's players.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    That's actually been the case in the past years For a while I thought I was wrong when I first believed this was an aggressive shit team because they played so nice and foulless in the WC, but dayum. They did one hell of a job proving the feeling I first had was right after all, in the game vs Brazil. And if you look back, you see they pulled this on nearly every big team they've played against, even in friendlies they break bones and smash people into the hospital. Mentally disordered retards.

Not as a reaction after someone from their opponent's team touched one of Colombia's golden gay boys, though, as Crzd implied, no... they'll do it out of themselves any way because they lack the skill to win normally from big teams and are clueless how to handle them. I guess in their fruatration they take the thought of wanting to 'beat' the opponent a bit too literally

Screw that shitty NT
    -Lionheart
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

19. Thanks (3): Bzzlightyear, KevinB, MVD

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    Should have called it Round of 4.
    Semi Final is correct... didn't know Brazil is the better team by choosing a larger flag

21. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, Guney

Neymar's absence due to his injury will be a huge loss for Brazil. Thiago Silva as well but the latter one has proper replacements for example Dante who had a great season with Bayern, but Neymar has been key figure for Brazil especially that they struggle in attack department.

Without him they will lack of creativity and I guess German's defence will shut it down easily because Hulk and Fred are not very creative especially the latter one who has been rubbish in those games so far. It's such a painful moment for Brazilians about Neymar's injury.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfreek View Post
    Semi Final is correct... didn't know Brazil is the better team by choosing a larger flag
    Or it means it's the larger piece of shit, all depends on your interpretation.
    -Lionheart
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

24. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

54 Final vs Hungary
    74 vs Netherlands
    90 vs Argentina

now, if they win against brazil they face Netherlands or Argentina. But, they will not win because they must face Hungary first.

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Marshall Islands

He's right. People called out Spain for being boring, but they had an excellent defense at the last World Cup which let them get away with misfiring losers like Torres. We remember Brazil 2002 for the 3 Rs but they played a very defensive base with 3 CBs and 2 DMs.

I think we'll see Gustavo come in behind Paulinho and Fernandinho. 4-3-3.

28. Thanks (2): Dylan, wera

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

This will be tough.

Brazilian offence relied on Neymar as Hulk, Fred and Jo are shit. All goals for playoffs matches were scored by CBs.
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Read my blog about wine (in Portuguese)

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Il Divin Codino View Post
    A shame what happened to Neymar but I have the feeling Brazil will play better without him.
    Or very, very bad. The only thing 'positive' of Neymar's injury, is that they'll probably have some more to prove, and as subjetcive as it may sound, it could inspire all of them to play better because of their fallen One.

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Willian needs to step up or brazil is done. Zuniga better catch a flight out of there ASAP. Real scumbag move.

I doubt Zuniga intended it, and it doesn't help that Neymar is a skinny little boy who looks like he's made of glass.