Thread: Preview of Inter Primavera Players at Pinzolo

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Preview of Inter Primavera Players at Pinzolo

Repost from here

A brief youth preview of some of the players called up to our First Team Preseason in Pinzolo…

A youth preview of Isaac Donkor

Many long term blog followers may remember Isaac Donkor from a Europa League debut under Stramaccioni two seasons ago. He hasn’t had much first team action since, but he has been developing steadily at the youth level. He’s quite a quick and technical centre back, who holds a lot of promise for us. He’s one of the few youth players who has had his contract publicly extended already, and I think he could be set for a really interesting career. I suspect this season he should be out on loan, but there is talk of keeping him as a 5th CB for the coming season.

A youth preview of Andrea Palazzi

Andrea Palazzi is a slightly more unusual call up for Inter – he played quite a lot last season for our Primavera, but he’s also not the first guy who stands out for me at the youth level as a player I would highlight. I would have said there are other midfielders out there I would have been excited over, but alas. Will be interesting to see what happens for him in the coming season, to be honest. He was born in 1996 so it is perfectly plausible that he will stay in the Primavera the coming season.

A youth preview of Demetrio Steffe

Demetrio Steffe is where we start to get a bit obscure. Born also in 1996, he spent the last season on loan to Chievo’s Primavera, where he played basically every game. An Italy U-17 regular, it would seem Steffe has really grown into his own right, and I look forward to learning more about him.

A youth preview of George Puscas

George Puscas has just been signed outright by Inter for several hundred (~700) thousand euros after an impressive loan spell at Inter last season. He’s born in 1996, and set for a very interesting career. A well rounded striker, he is utterly lethal and quick, technically capable, etc. I would like to see his physical side develop more, though, but the coming season will be very interesting – I really hope he goes out on loan to allow for some back-filling from our own youth team, and for him to develop as much as possible.

A youth preview of Michael Ventre

Michael Ventre has had his co-ownership extended for another season. He’s an inside forward/winger who creates some good opportunities. I believe, however, he has a long way to go if he wants to be a professional top player at Inter. He needs, ideally, a loan to develop to his full potential. Michael Ventre is born early 1996.

A youth preview of Giacomo Sciacca

Giacomo Sciacca is another one of our industrious class of 96, who has been primarily filling in for the Primavera as injuries have racked up this year. I believe he’s been at Inter for many years now, and I’m keen to see where he goes. I believe he’s quite a technically accomplished defender, so it will be nice to see how he performs in pre-season. I suspect the coming season will be a Primavera one for him, and it will be interesting to see how he steps up to the plate.

I’ve clearly left out some of the more well known players from this youth preview – I figure there is no point including people like Duncan, Crisetig and Bonazzoli who I have covered in so much depth in the last few months here. Please feel free to search for their names on the site if you want some more elaboration!

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Browha the only defender we brought was donkor? I am interested in the best defenders we have in our youth ranks.

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Uh, yeah. I think Mbaye was called up too but I didnt talk about him.

We gave Paramatti back which surprised me, and I guess people like Dimarco were considered too young.

4. Thanks (1): Inter7